GUILTY WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Salem, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No More

No More New Member

Hi pufnstuf. Please edit your timeline. I made corrections to this:

VDD - When Mackenzie was 12 (not 14), WC took out a restraining order against VDD, who was 5 ?? years old at the time that he was involved with MC.

2. No More

No More New Member

Hmmm, it takes two to tango. Isn't that difference of opinion why problems happen sometimes in relationships? I don't know if I would believe that at face value. But, it is certainly as strong a rumor as possible given the circumstances. Thanks.

3. del rio

del rio Former Member

I totally agree. There's simply scant, if any, info or evidence indicating JL is other than what he represents himself to be. And, there certainly isn't anything tying him to MC's murder.

4. Nancee Drue

Nancee Drue Member

Wow. I could never find a picture.:thumb::thumb::applause:

5. James Vic

James Vic New Member

My opinion: having the trial in Douglas County is bad news. This county, from time to time, works through the good-old-boy network. There have been many cases where because of perpetrator/LE relationships, things are over looked or special treatment is given. There are people who should have been arrested for things that they did but were not because they had a relative that was a politician or officer in Douglas and Chelan County. In addition there have been several cases that had to be handed over to the State Patrol because of LE wrong doing or conflicts, after the fact. Not good news!!!!

While I have no knowledge of any issues with the MC case, if the suspect is high profile or has family that is a high profile figure in the valley, LE may notify the family, keep tabs on the suspect, and not arrest until everything on both sides is ready to go to trial.

I hope I am wrong!

6. LLLindsayy

LLLindsayy Still doin' it for Britt.

If his DOB is in fact 11/16/88, he's definitely 21. He'll be 22 in November.

I was a senior in 06-07 as well and I'll be 21 in May, but my birth year is 1989.

7. greydiggity

greydiggity New Member

VDD is a fact. It is from court records.
    JV is an estimate from newspaper articles from his bb games and he is listed as a senior and it was Nov 06. He must be 21 or VERY close to that...

8. Miss Optimism

Miss Optimism New Member

I believe that its the truth that he is 21. He has taken and passed 2 lie detector tests, which I'm sure would bring out that information if that were the case. He has given DNA, passwords to every account, access to his computer and has given the LE everything they have asked for and has been cleared.

:yes:

9. ahsgramma

ahsgramma New Member

Steve Clem is prosecuting attorney. Dr. Gina F is the coroner.

10. greydiggity

greydiggity New Member

I would like to say :bow: to my source. It was from a social networking site, and it is 1000% fact. (actually infinite) The networking site does not belong to said individual. I could go on, but :silenced:...

11. Liz

Liz I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

12. sunhaven

sunhaven New Member

Charm is one of the key qualities of a serial killer. So being "nice" is not confirming data for me. What I do see is that he has questionable behaviors focused towards young girls----he may not be the pedophile himself but he may be taking pics and putting them on the net for those that are. Does that mean he could murder? No. I am still not sure one way or the other on him.

13. ahsgramma

ahsgramma New Member

My understanding was that Dr. Fina is on contract to perform some of the autopsies. I thought she did the autopsy and he was present. I am not convinced he did the actual autopsy.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/mar/12/teen-was-stabbed-strangled/

14. Nancee Drue

Nancee Drue Member

I agree about JL, and also believe that JV is not guilty. That's just my heart-felt opinion; esp-guess. I don't think VDD is guilty, either. I am guessing those three guys are all innocent.

SO, WHO is guilty??:waitasec:

15. Salem

Salem Former Member

If this story is true, I would think it would have been published in the WW? And/or there would be a log of the police call that the girl's parents made? And some evidence of the girl at the hospital?

Do you have anything concrete to back this story up? Has anyone else found anything?

TIA,

Salem

16. Nancee Drue

Nancee Drue Member

If the beaten girl was taken to the hospital, there would be record of it, because the hospital would report the incident to the police. I wish I knew where to find a police report.

17. Miss Optimism

Miss Optimism New Member

Snipped by me because of length.
    I was thinking about this scenario and recalled RC saying that MC was late for her curfew at 8:00 the night she went missing. So, would he have let MC go out on a Monday night, a school night?

18. Liz

Liz I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

That is my understanding as well.

Dr. Gina Fino is a Forensic Pathologist, who is on contract with the county to perform autopsies.

I do not think that Steve Clem, performed Mackenzie's autopsy either. I only posted from the article that stated he was the county prosecutor and the county coroner.

A coroner is an official who presides over the handling of dead bodies. In different nations, the meaning of the office is different, and the coroner has different areas of responsibility and authority. In most cases, the coroner handles administrative tasks which relate to the deceased, such as collecting bodies, identifying them, determining cause of death, granting exhumation requests, testifying in court, and releasing bodies to their families.

Source

19. sunhaven

sunhaven New Member

Yes a couple of threads back I researched gangs and found ones that use dismemberment, bats to the head (and left by the body), and knife slashings to the throat, plus tags at their killing sites----all behaviors that are rumored to be what happened to poor MC. If indeed the killer left a knife in her back as was rumored then that is to me a VERY significant indicator of how much rage the person had towards MC. The behaviors listed above are used by some of the most violent gangs in our country that migrate through rural areas to initiate and intimidate local gangs-----there is no evidence that Wenatchee has one of those types of gangs on a regular basis but there is lots of evidence that the Highway 97 corridor up from L.A. and Mexico is a major drug trafficking and migrating gang corridor.

20. sunhaven

sunhaven New Member

Can you share what data makes you think VDD is not guilty?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.