GUILTY WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Salem, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogdad

Dogdad Former Member

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it is a Hispanic gang

that more than likely had nothing to do with this case

2. AutumnRose

AutumnRose New Member

If you study the water levels and let me know when it's gong to be close to where it was on Feb 13th.......I will go out and take a picture or two........or six...............and post them for comparison. I could also do that for days where the water level is going to be basically where it was the day before, Feb 12, 11th and so on. It only takes me about 15 - 20 minutes to get out there.

3. Dogdad

Dogdad Former Member

I feel ya bro, but if it helped the man you know he would do it

4. scandi

scandi New Member

Hi Shortstuff, Would that look like this?
    [​IMG]

With such a small retractable blade it's hard to imagine it not falling away from the body. Just sayin'

5. AutumnRose

AutumnRose New Member

Alt.....I'm very impressed with these charts and graphs and all the water level and water flow information! You are awesome, dude! I'm assuming you are a dude. :Banane30:

6. erok

erok New Member

Why do I have a feeling I know you?? hehe\:dance:

7. hotmadre

hotmadre New Member

Google search Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Letters....several major news videos on the case, and lots of statements that the letters have been released. YouTube, also. Where to read them in their entirety? I haven't looked that far.

8. scandi

scandi New Member

They say Circumstantial evidence is the best as it is more reliable, not dependent on witness testimony. The Scott Peterson case, primo example. YaYa

9. Gone Too Soon

Gone Too Soon New Member

Found the call for that jailed person, on the Manson Village Tribune's Sheriff's Call Log for the calls from April 6th.

10C02938 14:09:14 04/06/10 Court Order Vio 3**1 OLD BLEWETT HWY, PESH 6 CAA

10C02938 COURT ORDER VIO 14:09:14 04/06/10 LONG BRUCE CAA

CHELAN CO SHERIFF OFFICE,
    401 WASHINGTON ST, WENATCHEE, WA 98801
    Phone: (509)667-6875 DOB: **/**/**

This is a call created by Records, there is no long term call, or call
    comments.

Do you all think this is related to Mackenzie's murder, or not?

****Previous Post snipped from Thread 15, post #734 composed by "Liz"*************************

Interesting observation Liz; Det. Long was the lead investigator on the MC case when she went missing on 2/9.

10. Dogdad

Dogdad Former Member

I agree to a point but you cannot argue that physical evidence is not better?

11. Dogdad

Dogdad Former Member

You would have to be a fellow dog dad Erok. :)

12. alt.theory

alt.theory Former Member

Likely same conditions aren't gonna happen for awhile - water levels are gonna be higher with the warmer water. Besides they are hard to predict as they throw those generators whenever they feel like. Still, if you see a low, low water level, take a picture and NOTE THE EXACT TIME.

I've got one more photo from del rio taken on Feb. 24th. I'm working that one up now just to see if it shows about the same conclusions... that is the body would have had to have been WAY out there to have feet in "river".

If the body was set adrift on the water and LE doesn't know when that happened, I bet they can come up with a pretty good window of opportunity for it to have happened based on where the body was found. Water level was quite high for about 20 hours after MC went missing... then it was consistently lower. If the body was found up higher on the shore yet had indications it had been in the water, (which fit part of some RUMORS), it would likely have been done on the Tuesday she went missing.

ETA: I found evidence of a wave "surge" from the Rock Island Dam in the next picture I crunched the numbers on, (next page of forum). Surges appear to be pretty evident, (unlike I first believed). So if you can take a picture of water levels while they are on the way down, noting the EXACT TIME I might be able to better compare it to the wave "surges" which happened while MC was missing.

13. Nancee Drue

Nancee Drue Member

I believe you could possibly be right.

14. erok

erok New Member

Hmmmm.. no dogs around here... oh well!
    Thanks

15. Dogdad

Dogdad Former Member

From what I am hearing it's close... The noose is tightening.... Hear that killer? It's almost over.

16. erok

erok New Member

Wow.. I didnt hear anything THAT promising... I understand there may be multiple POIs.. and that things are tight-lipped for a reason. Kinda the same story as a couple weeks ago.

You heard different?? Any more info???

17. scandi

scandi New Member

Hi Dogdad, Circumstantial evidence includes the whole gamit of forensics, electronics including pings & recordings, charts on water levels, ID of foliage, fungus growth, bug info, heat affecting decomp, etc and to name a few, all of which cover a wide area.

Real evidence is only testimony by a witness if I am correct.

18. erok

erok New Member

I am not sure if anyone else has mentioned prayer yet, but I have been praying for Mackenzie and her family since the beginning.. have you? The power of prayer is incredible and it is more powerful and effective if we all pray for her.

Please pray tonight that the killer is caught and brought to justice. Together, I am certain our prayers and love for Mackenzie will help this case.

TIA!

19. georockgirl

georockgirl Former Member

I have been, have today already, and will again before I go to sleep.

Great suggestion!

20. Liz

Liz I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

Hi Scandi. For the clickable links, you will have to access the timeline provided by puf, posted a couple of posts after this post I'm responding to.
    (I only did a quick copy and paste, so that the timeline would be available on the first page of this thread.)

I know, Scandi. Patience is a virtue - which most Aries have a bit of a hard time practicing. I'm think I'm getting a little better, with age, though! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.