WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lbpom ... when I click on the link at the top of your post, I got this message: "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" :confused:

ETA: I see your other attachment (below) works though.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8813&d=1271355222\

Good sleuthing!

Hi Liz, same thing happened to me...just click the little arrow > after her name at the beginning of her post and it will take you back to the original post and subsequent pic...worked for me at least.

That's why I think that they went around because the perp may have realized that it was to steep and decied that it would be to hard to carry a body down that way and went around the steeper slope and thru the area beside the tree, it is still steep but it takes you around the steepest part of the slope but then you have to round a corner if you will which the perp may have again lost footing and dropped MC ( if being carried ) and MC could have easily hit her head in that exact spot ,sounds like a lot of damage was already done to her head and face. Therefor it would explain why there is that glob of material there, already open wound etc. JMO

I wonder if maybe the perp/s slipped and left MC where she ended up, if it wasn't intentional. Meaning..they left her close to the waters edge in hopes of her body floating down river when the water came up. Assuming the perp/s figured the water level would overtake her body. On the other hand maybe, (and since I don't live in wenatchee and don't know about the river as well) she was killed a bit farther down river and drifted to that spot. It could be very possible that the police are not divulging this eveidence because it could be something only the perp/s know. I don't know JMO :crazy:

I wonder if it would be possible for police to enlist volunteers to help scour the areas to help find MC's phone. I know in the LB case there were many volunteers that helped searched for her. I don't know if that was because she was missing. It would definitely be a helpful thing I think. You wouldn't think the perp/s would want to help with that for fear of implicating themselves. It could also spook them into going and finding it themselves too I suppose. With that said though it's possible whoever has or got rid of the phone knows it can't be found either. :banghead: All this JMO and thoughts

Right after MC went missing, a woman put up a youtube video about MC. I think that she lives in Cashmere. She basically said that she did not care that MC was missing and that there are other people that need the focus and that MC was taking that needed focus away.

Did anyone see this? I wanted to review it and it is no longer up on youtube.

She specifically spoke about the girl that was raped in Cashmere a couple of weeks before MC went missing. She wanted to know why people cared about MC and did not care about this girl that was raped. She also mentioned emo kids and that someday she was going to become a counselor for emo kids. She was very angry and felt that we were wasting resources on MC that we could be using to help other kids.

I saw this video... Very disturbing to say the least...

I get what some of you are saying about not as many posts/posters these days, but I will fess up as one who is spending more time working in other venues because WS's TOS prohibit my sharing a lot of the info I am sleuthing.

The TOS at WS are good. In fact, they are awesome. They prohibit us from posting personal info like addresses, and info about minors. This is vitally important, because this is a public and searchable forum.

That said, some of us have undertaken some projects in controlled forums that are not public or searchable, which allows us to better explore many items and leads.

I know most of us are comitted to sharing verifiable info here on WS, provided it does not violate TOS, and we want to continue sleuthing with the great minds here!

To make my post on-topic, in answer to the question above; I have neither seen nor even heard of any photos of glass shards.

I heart you guys. Hang in there... We're all hungry for new info.

Remember everybody - we DO NOT talk about posters that are NOT HERE!

Thank you,

Salem

I've been following this but haven't posted yet...but had to now because I am SO confused! Where is everyone getting the different outfit, 6 phone calls to the same person after 3pm and the glass shards?

Dear fellow Sleuthers, I forgot to tell you that at about 1 pm, today I saw two Douglas County Sheriff vehicles traveling fast, Eastbound on Grant Rd., with sirens and lights going; One a regular Sheriff car and the other a van. Never heard anymore sirens. I was hoping the perp was about to get his ride to justice.

Dear fellow Sleuthers, I forgot to tell you that at about 1 pm, today I saw two Douglas County Sheriff vehicles traveling fast, Eastbound on Grant Rd., with sirens and lights going; One a regular Sheriff car and the other a van. Never heard anymore sirens. I was hoping the perp was about to get his ride to justice.

Sounds promising!

Copied from Animal's post from the Chat Forum:

For those of you having issues with the java chat, you need to go to sun java and update your java files. If you prefer you can download mirc chat directly from serenity it is their own mirc client and I have been given permission to post the link here for all of you. It goes only to serenity chat so it is like a mini mirc! you will need to download it to your computer but should never have a problem getting into chat with this one!

http://www.serenity-irc.net/assets/SereneMIRC.exe

Hope that helps those of you that are having issues with Java Chat.

I've been following this but haven't posted yet...but had to now because I am SO confused! Where is everyone getting the different outfit, 6 phone calls to the same person after 3pm and the glass shards?

Hi Claudette and All Mackenzie Posters - Apparently some documents were shared in the chat room. Documents that have not been linked here. It is creating a lot of confusion.

Because these docs apparently were not shared on the forum and there doesn't appear to be a link to them any discussion about them MUST be classified as RUMOR.

I know many have reportedly seen the docs, but they can not be verified here. Without a link to authenticate the docs, they are considered rumor. You can discuss them, but must discuss them as rumor.

Please let any of the mods know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Salem

Hi Shortstuff....it seems someone obtained documents that says MC made six phone calls to the same person shortly after 3 pm on Feb 9th.rumor but sounds reliable.

Hi Shortstuff....it seems someone obtained documents that says MC made six phone calls to the same person shortly after 3 pm on Feb 9th.rumor but sounds reliable.

Was the name of that person in those documents? I understand if it is against TOS to post the name, but I have to wonder if there was a name attached to these calls :innocent:

I didnt hear a name.....i havnt been able to get into chat....sorry shortstuff

Was the name of that person in those documents? I understand if it is against TOS to post the name, but I have to wonder if there was a name attached to these calls :innocent:

No name. Doc shows that LE we're looking into who's # it was that was called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998