GUILTY WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Salem, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChuckMaureen

ChuckMaureen Well-Known Member

This quote from that person is eerily poignant:

Placement, apparently, is everything.

2. ChuckMaureen

3. pachina

pachina New Member

stated as fact : I personally saw it when I opened the fridge myself ! I had permission from reality. yes the CB home.

4. B Buzz

B Buzz New Member

I think the six phone calls were made right after MC left the beauty school

Attached Files:

5. ajfa

ajfa Member

I'm not from Wenatchee, but according to Google, Owl Soda Fountain & Gifts which is in the photo is at 25 N. Wenatchee, not far from Riverside Park and the boat ramp.

http://www.google.com/search?q=owl+...natchee&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Someone actually from there would know better than me.

6. ChuckMaureen

I wondered about that. Multiple receipts; only for car washes or does that include receipts obtained for when using a vacuum or for when purchasing cleaning materials, etc.?

7. ~greeneyedgirl~

~greeneyedgirl~ Active Member

yes yes this is him, he is 29 now, this is the article i saw and made me say hmmmmmm. He seems like someone who a pretty young girl could confide in....i have seen a picture and he isn't hard on the eyes (mind u its really small and i couldn't make it bigger) but u know what im saying

8. ChuckMaureen

The adjusted-timestamp parking lot video shows MC driving away in her vehicle @ ~3:01pm.

Multiple calls were placed from MC's phone "within minutes" after MC leaving the academy. Oddly, LE did not specify in the report the specific times of each time when the number was dialed. Timestamps are provided in phone records, but I suppose it is adequate that information is already detailed in the phone records. Based on the report we know the calls were placed by / before 3:40pm.

40 minutes is a relatively long time ... long enough for MC to have lost control of her personal well being.

If we assume MC was still in control, and in possession of her phone when the calls were placed (meaning: MC placed the calls) what does that tell us?

9. ~greeneyedgirl~

im pretty sure you get the receipt for washes, doesn't it have a code you punch in

10. ~greeneyedgirl~

I have been known as a young teen to keep trying someone if I couldn't get through, say maybe someones voice mail came on, I would keep trying. Some say stalkerish i say eager to speak with someone.....lol I think you get my drift:blushing:

11. AnotherLocal

AnotherLocal New Member

The convention center is to the left of the Owl Drug/Soda Fountain. Across the street.

The Orondo st. boat launch is definetely within walking distance/driving distance from this location. The academy is very close as well.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hl=en&q=501+Fifth+St.+98801+Wenatchee++WA+

12. ChuckMaureen

Another car wash manager item:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/users/man/

From painting flourescent pink hearts, to becoming the alias, "man". What was he attempting to communicate? It appears he never posted comments under that nom de plume, so ... it remains a mystery.

At least we know it wasn't MC that reported him:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=57388&page=2

Then we have this:

Of course, many people ride motorcycles and scooters but we do have a crime scene with figure-8 goughe seemingly created with a two-wheeled-vehicle, and this particular scooter rider has claimed and demonstrated he enjoys being creative, and has previously 'communicated' using a non-verbal method.

It's a stretch but still, all avenues should be explored until either the road ends or until you fall off the edge ...

13. ~greeneyedgirl~

isn't that the day the article was published

14. ChuckMaureen

Original publish date: 26 Dec 2009
    "man" post: 29 Dec 2009

15. AutumnRose

AutumnRose New Member

That particular carwash is newer. Only been around a few years. Also, you don't get out of your car. You roll your window down and the attendant takes your payment (cash...debit....or you can buy a jet pro card with several washes on it at a discount). He gives you a receipt. They also give you a wet rag for you to use to wipe the inside of your car. You go through the wash on tracks. At the end, 2 guys dry your rig and you give them back the wet rag. There is a vacuum on the property but it is a separate deal. I'm assuming you would put a couple quarters (or several) in and vacuum your own car if you wish.

16. No More

No More New Member

Wonder where his fifth wheel trailer is. Wonder if it is his. Speculating he owns a truck. Was there a fifth wheel truck in the parking lot video?

17. ChuckMaureen

Lots o'good info at this link:

http://www.jetproautowash.com/system.asp

18. AutumnRose

AutumnRose New Member

MC did tell a friend before leaving the academy that she was going to meet some Tacoma guys in the parking lot and then firm up some plans for that evening. From the video.......it doesn't look to me like she was expecting to meet anybody in that particular parking lot. Perhaps she went to the boat launch to meet them and they didn't show. Perhaps the 6 calls were to the someone she was wanting to firm up plans with for that evening. I find it odd, though, as she was supposed to be home for dinner around 6. Was she going to take someone else home for dinner or what?

I've also wondered if maybe she was going to be a model for "sun wear" clothing or was interviewing for something like that? Maybe it's all a set up? Maybe there is something going on there with the young girls in town that are having their pictures taken and doing portfolio's with JL. speculation

19. ChuckMaureen

It's an indirect 'tie': he's the manager of the car wash from which receipts were found in MC's vehicle.

It's been posted RUMOR that MC never frequented car washes so the realization of car wash receipts sparks as a mystery.

20. jarethamarie

jarethamarie New Member

I believe another poster said that RC sometimes took MC to JetPro...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.