WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding earlier--several days ago-- discussion that a basement might be involved in what happened to MC Do you think there's a basement here? Scroll way down to picture at Linwood Dr.
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20318&page=4

JF hasn't lived at that address in quite some time...it was defaulted to the bank last year. Which is why in one of your previous posts regarding the letter from the tax assessor he had WC's address as his listed address.

I agree with you apple2010, it has remained by biggest suspicion, but with nothing happening yet, who knows? It just seems so strange to me that such a horrific murder in this town has yet to find anyone charged.

That seems funny to me too. I have lived here my whole life (with the exception of a few years away for college) and this seems strange. In my opinion, if this was gang related or some young kid, someone would be arrested by now. Which leads me to believe that it may be someone with a higher position in the community. Or someone that a defense attorney would be able to portray a very positive image.

also, I know JF does not live at the Linwood address - or so it has been discussed. However, why am I not able to pull the address on the Douglas County site? I think it was discussed many threads ago that it had been blocked ? too many inquiries? All just strange.

I agree with you apple2010, it has remained by biggest suspicion, but with nothing happening yet, who knows? It just seems so strange to me that such a horrific murder in this town has yet to find anyone charged.

It just gets more confusing!:banghead: One minute I feel like it was more than one person involved, and then I think no...must have been 1. Why else would nothing have come of this yet. In most situations like this that you hear about usually if more than one person is involved they can't keep quiet, or they "rollover" on the other. With that said, I am flopping again..LOL to toss around more of the one person angle. My 1 strongest hang up with it I will say is the way she was killed, cause it seemed personal. But now I just made a point for the other angle too. GEEEZZ. Sometimes I feel like I'm :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

This is the first time I have been able to see JV's MS page open to the public like this. SAD!!!

Did anyone else notice on JV's MS page in comments where MC said something about being glad it's almost x-mas, but what's funny is the date on the comment is Jan 4 (after x-mas). IDK, I noticed the comment date didn't match what she said. Weird I thought, but JMO.:waitasec:

Did anyone else notice on JV's MS page in comments where MC said something about being glad it's almost x-mas, but what's funny is the date on the comment is Jan 4 (after x-mas). IDK, I noticed the comment date didn't match what she said. Weird I thought, but JMO.:waitasec:
Yes, I saw that. I thought maybe they were unable to spend "real" Christmas together so they planned their own christmas day sometime after Jan 4th.
Sweet to see how much they loved each other.

This is the first time I have been able to see JV's MS page open to the public like this. SAD!!!

Really touching I agree WenRes.

ETA: JV's calling her 'Kenzie' was something special too. xox

Yes, I saw that. I thought maybe they were unable to spend "real" Christmas together so they planned their own christmas day sometime after Jan 4th.
Sweet to see how much they loved each other.

Yeah I thought that might be why the date was after. Yes.. you can see she loved him. It's nice to see with all the difficulties she had at school and stuff she still had an open heart, and was able to express that love.:angel:

Along the JF theme...... I know it was posted by someone that a source ('646'?) said that although JF was creepy (or to that effect), it was unlikely he was involved. I'm not able to log on to the chat room to hear more theories, so more on this may have been discussed there. Has JF pretty much ruled out as a POI? I'm having a hard time moving away from him and some sort of construction involvement.

I have been in the chat room recently and I can tell you that JF is definitely not ruled out. He is still the #1 POI for most of us. Some other close family members to MC believe this too, but I will not disclose who they are.

I have been in the chat room recently and I can tell you that JF is definitely not ruled out. He is still the #1 POI for most of us. Some other close family members to MC believe this too, but I will not disclose who they are.

Thank you! As I said, the lack of an arrest or information from law enforcement has me leaning a certain direction. Any other information that anyone wants to share that has been mentioned in the chat room would be appreciated also. I understand why everyone has gone there, but miss all the information that alot of people provided on this forum. Thank you again.

I also noticed on JV's MS the girl stating to be one of MC's bestfriends yet she didn't know JV or who MC was dating? Don't u think if you have a best friend and she'd had a bf for a year or so you would know who he was? kinda odd how she states to be her best friend. I also notcied on one of the twin comments someone comments to her saying "why doesn't she move on" after MC's death? I dunno bout I guys but i wouldn't be posting that kind of stuff on the Internet specially after you've lost somone u care about.

I also noticed on JV's MS the girl stating to be one of MC's bestfriends yet she didn't know JV or who MC was dating? Don't u think if you have a best friend and she'd had a bf for a year or so you would know who he was? kinda odd how she states to be her best friend. I also notcied on one of the twin comments someone comments to her saying "why doesn't she move on" after MC's death? I dunno bout I guys but i wouldn't be posting that kind of stuff on the Internet specially after you've lost somone u care about.

This same young lady also has a FB that has some very odd comments. The tattoo was done on the 15th which I thought seemed very soon after Mackenzie being found, nor is she on on Mackenzies friend list.

ETA: The girls initials I was speaking of were K M...may not have been the same one but she is on JVs MySpace not FB :)

Best friend = maybe; how long = about 5-7 months (again maybe) the rest is up to you. Term "dating" used very carefully.

I can't view his profile anymore, I looked at it about an hour ago and now it's private again. Hmmm.

I can't view his profile anymore, I looked at it about an hour ago and now it's private again. Hmmm.

Yes it is suddenly private to me as well :waitasec: It would appear as though it were only public for a short while, as I know JVs profile had been looked at before and was private then.

On the chat room, is anyone welcome from this site or do you have to be invited?
I got on it for a few minutes and couldn't figure out how to put a name in and then I got bounced out I think. I miss all the great posts on here. It just isn't the same anymore.

On the chat room, is anyone welcome from this site or do you have to be invited?
I got on it for a few minutes and couldn't figure out how to put a name in and then I got bounced out I think. I miss all the great posts on here. It just isn't the same anymore.

I dont ever use chat Lady Duck, but my understanding is that you do not have to be invited...wish I knew how to work the forum better, but somewhere in this thread there are directions :waitasec: :)

When you go in there is a small box on the bottom right to give yourself a nickname. Anyone is welcome. If you don't have a nickname it says guest and a #. If you have that, you get booted out. Most people us their WS name. Sometimes I am disconnected for no apparent reason. It can be frustrating. Just know you are welcome in there.

as one who cannot seem to use the chat room, I am ever so grateful for those of you who provide updates. Sometimes it seems like hours before there is another posting. I continue to check frequently. Wish I knew more.

I guess I am not sorry I cannot do the chat rooms. I had felt very good about the sleuthing and commitment to find justice that has been on this thread. I hope we get people back and can continue following this. I am one that believes this crime was committed by someone close to MC and the family. Wish I could share something specific, but from what I have heard progress is being made? I have to believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998