WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.....I havent looked at mackenzies case for ages ...weeks....

but today I just did a bit of a google on the news of a few of the WS cases I have been reading into.....

I have missed a fair bit BUT thought I would just share my thoughts as someone maybe with fresh eyes....

re the 6 calls........6 calls were made from a murder victims phone before she was killed and the no. just happens to be that of a family who have a 20 year old son.....

the age alone would have bells ringing......the right age for a 17 yr old girl to be interested in or for him to be interested in a 17 yr old girl....

AND he knows and works with the victims boyfriend.....

Coincidence, I think not!!!..............I dont know how big this town is but to me this is highly suspicious....

It could of course mean a couple of things

ie...boyfriend phoning workmate
mackenzie interested in boyfriends workmate and phoning him
workmate phoning home

it was a couple of minutes after she was seen driving off wasnt it??? to me it was probably her ringing the no.

dont know why but to me this is the most important thing I'd be looking at if I was the police (and I am sure they have as this has only just been released).......and because they havent got anything from it, I would say someone is lying

I found this older article recently posted on another thread. While it doesn't directly relate to MC, I am fairly sure it is the same area. Talks about the LE incompetence in some cases. Interesting read.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/108666_missingday18.shtml

makes me wonder if LE is just sitting on this. how can they have info about calls from her cell phone but have no suspects. i really don't think LE is well trained for murder cases. that's why other agency's were called for help. i really don't think they will solve this case. :twocents:

but today I just did a bit of a google on the news of a few of the WS cases I have been reading into.....

I have missed a fair bit BUT thought I would just share my thoughts as someone maybe with fresh eyes....

re the 6 calls........6 calls were made from a murder victims phone before she was killed and the no. just happens to be that of a family who have a 20 year old son.....

the age alone would have bells ringing......the right age for a 17 yr old girl to be interested in or for him to be interested in a 17 yr old girl....

Coincidence, I think not!!!..............I dont know how big this town is but to me this is highly suspicious....

workmate phoning home

it was a couple of minutes after she was seen driving off wasnt it??? to me it was probably her ringing the no.

dont know why but to me this is the most important thing I'd be looking at if I was the police (and I am sure they have as this has only just been released).......and because they havent got anything from it, I would say someone is lying
the police in wenatchee have a bad habit of over looking the important stuff. there was a 16 yr old girl raped and the police can't find a white van with dark windows? how many white vans with dark windows are in wenatchee? not many. wenatchee is the apple capital of the world and i think people in this town are fruity. people in this town are kinda like the scary friendly type. a strange town.

how big is the town?

also does one of the locals know if the 20 year old son from the phone calls have a girlfriend or maybe someone interested in him at the time.....

for some strange reason I think girl/s are involved ...dont know why just a feeling

the police in wenatchee have a bad habit of over looking the important stuff. there was a 16 yr old girl raped and the police can't find a white van with dark windows? how many white vans with dark windows are in wenatchee?

I remember the DC sniper, when they thought the snipers were driving a white van. Turns out there were a lot of white vans, and there always happened to be one driving by whenever a shooting took place.

20 year old son/coworker is not Mac's type, IMHOO

Def not but she may be his type? They could've been just friends & maybe she wasn't even aware it was anything but that on his end UNTIL that day she was murdered..Only problem with this scenario is IF he had a rock solid alibi like he was at work at Target say from 3-10p.

In the comment to which you refer, JV has made a poor choice of words, IMO. If TM is at Harvard or Yale, I'll be surprised. I think he lied about several things in his profile, IMOO

In the comment to which you refer, JV has made a poor choice of words, IMO. If TM is at Harvard or Yale, I'll be surprised. I think he lied about several things in his profile, IMOO

It seems JV isn't the 'angel' he's been made out to be but that's just MOO from this one particular comment.

If TM is at Harvard or Yale I'll EAT my underwear! :)

Someone did ask how's the "academy" which is the most likely school he is (or was) attending.

Don't most of these kids lie? :waitasec:

makes me wonder if LE is just sitting on this. how can they have info about calls from her cell phone but have no suspects. i really don't think LE is well trained for murder cases. that's why other agency's were called for help. i really don't think they will solve this case. :twocents:

It's sad but I'm starting to think this may go unsolved too. When Wenatchee PD take this long in wrapping up a crime of this nature it means either...

A: They are completely lost and have no clue.

or

B: They have a clue, don't want to and are taking the ostrich approach... hiding their heads in the sand until this all blows over and people "forget".

And as far as the people in that town being fruity... I moved to a town where the motto is to "Keep (it) weird" to get away from all of the crazy people in that insane town of Wenatchee. I'm pretty sure it must be settled on either

A: The gates to hell.

or

B: An Indian burial ground.

ALL IMOO

There was a young lady in Seattle area tased or stun gunned yesterday in the middle of the day on a popular walking/hiking trail by a white male and luckily she got away and fought him off before he raped her. I still think it could be possible that Mackenzie could have been hit with taser or stun gun to get control of her before everything else took place. Now that this story has been on the news, it will give all the criminals another idea on how to take down a young lady. It is a scary world we live in.

workmate phoning home

Wenatchee part of East Wenatchee, heading North regarding size of Wenatchee: population about 28, 000
Viddler.com - Helicopter Flight Up Columbia River Through Wenatchee - Uploaded by mlanger

Where are you seeing this comment at? link please...

IMO:

We have many suspects; I personally believe that the police have a narrowed list of
suspects.

What I believe is happening I don’t know this for a fact, I am using an educated guess, the police have evidence and suspects; however, the evidence is circumstantial, with some of it being denied by a relationship. For Example: fingerprints found in the car are from someone who had a good excuse for being in the car.

The other direction is that the person did not have a relationship with MC, but is a high profile person in the community that has an attorney. The police would need to make sure they had everything they needed to convict before making an arrest.

The other option is a combination of the two suspect types.

My suspect profile would contain someone, without a record, who knew MC, and currently has an attorney. If they had a record, I believe that the police would have already arrested them on other charges. That said, if the person had a record, they may have been arrested right after the processed the evidence and have since been released.

An arrest will come, soon I hope.

There are so many suspicious events and people surrounding Mackenzie that is seems the waters have been muddied.

My thoughts are if we get to the six month mark without news of an arrest, things will need to change. The family may need to hire a Private Investigator.

I want to make sure that I fully understand your post. You seem to be saying that the police have a list of potential suspects, and that list is narrowed to:

1. Someone who knew MC

2. Someone who didn’t know MC but has resources to hire an attorney

3. Someone who knew MC, no convictions in past but has an attorney

3A. Someone who knew MC, arrested shortly after her murder on other charges but subsequently released

Did I accurately summarize your potential list of suspects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam