WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If mac knew she was in trouble, was sb a person she would call for help?

If mac knew she was in trouble, was sb a person she would call for help?

If her boyfriend used his phone infrequently while working at Target (due to rules or personal diligence), maybe MC was trying to reach him through the guy he worked with.

I was simply stating that MC tried to get a hold of someone at a phone number. It was not some random number she was trying to dial, because she dialed it 6 times. I did not say that she was trying to get a hold of someone at the 884 number she dialed. I believe that she was trying to dial the 881 number and made a mistake. Regardless of what number she did dial, I don’t think it was the number she was trying to reach. I think that she made a mistake when she dialed.

If this gets me in trouble then so be it!

Everyone knows someone connected to the case in one way or another. It seems that the overwhelming viewpoint is, “that person would never have done such a thing.” This is why people are able to get away with murder. This is not directed toward anyone specific; don’t just write someone off as a suspect because you know that they did not do it. My grandmother died knowing that OJ did not kill his wife. There are still people that think Ted Bundy could not have killed anyone. Rodney Alcala, while I think that he looked and acted weird there were woman/girls that went back to his house with him. Don’t just give someone a pass because you know them. The person who killed MC is either a skilled murder or someone that we know and who will surprise us.

I posted once before about what I thought were strange reactions of some of MCs friends (documented in pictures) at her Memorial.

I did not provide links to the photos that seemed out of place, but am doing that now. Look through the photographs from MCs Memorial and it is evident that many, many of her friends took her death very hard, i.e., it is hard to hide eyes that have cried endless tears, while others (at least one) seems uneffected by the tragedy.

Here's a link to all the pictures from the Memorial:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photo....jpg?ac11bf8fe6c3fa35f94967ba750209537ec39bf0

Am I seeing something that is not there? Or do you see it too?

This one photo really stands out to me:

http://wenatcheeworld.media.clients....jpg?a409165a30f92c360bd420dd3570c36d9da41b73

If I've read the other articles correctly this is supposedly MCs best friend.

If you can find the photo from the practice session the day before the Memorial this same young woman is pointing similarly to one of the other dancers (who is pointing back to her).

Perhaps this is nothing, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Pardon? I believe that nobody ever answered the 884 number, how would they know she called? :waitasec:

The answering machine answered the 884 number, belonging to the B. family., It is a land line. After investigating, LE said the family did not have any connection to MC.

I was simply stating that MC tried to get a hold of someone at a phone number. It was not some random number she was trying to dial, because she dialed it 6 times. I did not say that she was trying to get a hold of someone at the 884 number she dialed. I believe that she was trying to dial the 881 number and made a mistake. Regardless of what number she did dial, I don’t think it was the number she was trying to reach. I think that she made a mistake when she dialed.

If this gets me in trouble then so be it!

Everyone knows someone connected to the case in one way or another. It seems that the overwhelming viewpoint is, “that person would never have done such a thing.” This is why people are able to get away with murder. This is not directed toward anyone specific; don’t just write someone off as a suspect because you know that they did not do it. My grandmother died knowing that OJ did not kill his wife. There are still people that think Ted Bundy could not have killed anyone. Rodney Alcala, while I think that he looked and acted weird there were woman/girls that went back to his house with him. Don’t just give someone a pass because you know them. The person who killed MC is either a skilled murder or someone that we know and who will surprise us.
The most interesting thing to me is the second Verizon Cell phone number in records requested and received. The following is from the warrant to Verizon, requesting records, "celluar phone records for telephone #(509) 630****
concerning Feb. 12, 2010 from 12:01 am to 11:59pm."
That sounds as if significant action was happening on the 12;perhaps MC was still alive? If she was or not, calls of that time frame could be very important.IMO

I am mistaken. The number is wireless. This is from LE request to Verizon:
"All incoming and outgoing phone calls and incoming and outgoing text messages from509.881.****
From 0700 hours to 2000 hours on 9 February, 2010"

The most interesting thing to me is the second Verizon Cell phone number in records requested and received. The following is from the warrant to Verizon, requesting records, "celluar phone records for telephone #(509) 630****
concerning Feb. 12, 2010 from 12:01 am to 11:59pm."
That sounds as if significant action was happening on the 12;perhaps MC was still alive? If she was or not, calls of that time frame could be very important.IMO

If you review the sheriff's logs for 2/12/10 on the Manson Village Tribune, you will see that a particular caller said his 16yo daughter was getting threatening phone contact from an unknown party.

If you do a Google search for that 630 number, you will find a minor female on Myspace.

If you do a free address search for her last name, you will see that her family's residence is the one who reported the phone harassment.

As I've stated before, I believe that number and search warrant have nothing to do with MC's case. That particular search warrant was, from its source, not stated to be related to MC's case and was posted on WS in error.

I feel sorry for that poor young girl, who has now been sleuthed time and again. (I sleuthed her, too, before I was told the search warrant was provided by mistake.)

I really wish there was a way to take that warrant off this site... no 16yo girl who was harassed deserves to have her complete phone number posted (even as an attachment) on a public website, IMO. She's been through enough.

If you review the sheriff's logs for 2/12/10 on the Manson Village Tribune, you will see that a particular caller said his 16yo daughter was getting threatening phone contact from an unknown party.

If you do a Google search for that 630 number, you will find a minor female on Myspace.

If you do a free address search for her last name, you will see that her family's residence is the one who reported the phone harassment.

As I've stated before, I believe that number and search warrant have nothing to do with MC's case. That particular search warrant was, from its source, not stated to be related to MC's case and was posted on WS in error.

I feel sorry for that poor young girl, who has now been sleuthed time and again. (I sleuthed her, too, before I was told the search warrant was provided by mistake.)

I really wish there was a way to take that warrant off this site... no 16yo girl who was harassed deserves to have her complete phone number posted (even as an attachment) on a public website, IMO. She's been through enough.

I do not remember reading that post. Find it and flag it. If you flag it I think that it will be removed. When it is found, let me know and I will also flag it ASAP.

The answering machine answered the 884 number, belonging to the B. family., It is a land line. After investigating, LE said the family did not have any connection to MC.

Right. I was just questioning how they knew she called.

I'm assuming she didn't leave a message, and just hung up (otherwise why call right back several times in a row?) Maybe some answering machines with caller ID would record the number on a hang-up.

A new comment has been added on Saturday @ 7:21pm, by WC to the facebook wall of Celebrating the Life of Mackenzie Nicole Cowell..

I posted once before about what I thought were strange reactions of some of MCs friends (documented in pictures) at her Memorial.

I did not provide links to the photos that seemed out of place, but am doing that now. Look through the photographs from MCs Memorial and it is evident that many, many of her friends took her death very hard, i.e., it is hard to hide eyes that have cried endless tears, while others (at least one) seems uneffected by the tragedy.

Here's a link to all the pictures from the Memorial:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photo....jpg?ac11bf8fe6c3fa35f94967ba750209537ec39bf0

Am I seeing something that is not there? Or do you see it too?

This one photo really stands out to me:

http://wenatcheeworld.media.clients....jpg?a409165a30f92c360bd420dd3570c36d9da41b73

If I've read the other articles correctly this is supposedly MCs best friend.

If you can find the photo from the practice session the day before the Memorial this same young woman is pointing similarly to one of the other dancers (who is pointing back to her).

Perhaps this is nothing, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Thanks ImaMom for the "reminder". I believe I posted back in Thread 1 or 2 that I believed there was girl/gang involvement. And thanks, Liz, for the other "reminder"... the link to MC's FB memorial page.

So....IIRC, I believe this "H" girl was supposedly MC's best friend?

After perusing the members of the MC Memorial FB page (and there are A LOT of members !) wouldn't you think that this "H" girl would be a member? That she would at least post some thoughts? Wouldn't she be torn up at her BFF's tragic death? With the way teens like to post their every thought online,
I'm very surprised that "H" remains so silent.. I'd be shouting from the rooftops if MY BFF was murdered... just sayin'. :angel:

I do not remember reading that post. Find it and flag it. If you flag it I think that it will be removed. When it is found, let me know and I will also flag it ASAP.
There is No google search that identifies a minor associated with this number.Also the number provides No Myspace link. All you get on a google search is that it is a wireless number in Wenatchee, owner's name "not available" I posted as a response, here, to the wrong msg. It was intended as a reply to message 149, previous page, page 6

I'm pretty certain the LE knew MC called that number 6 times because it showed up on MCs cell phone records, not because it showed up on the house phone.

There is No google search that identifies a minor associated with this number.Also the number provides No Myspace link. All you get on a google search is that it is a wireless number in Wenatchee, owner's name "not available" I posted as a response, here, to the wrong msg. It was intended as a reply to message 149, previous page, page 6

Thank you, Buzz, for pointing out that a Google search NO LONGER reveals the name attached to that number.

However, on April 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20th it DID identify that number as having been posted in a status update on Myspace by a minor girl.

This is fact, and I know because I used Google to search that number on the dates above, as did many others.

My point is simply that the number belongs to a minor child; the number was posted in its entirety via attachment; and is unrelated to this case.

I'm looking for two pieces of information; if someone can help me with them I would really appreciate it.

First, I'm looking for the name of the property owner up Pitcher Canyon road where MCs car was found. Someone on WS found a photo from the property owner's FB page that appeared to be taken from the house at CB. Would you please re-post the picture and name of the owner.

Second, am I correct that MCs boyfriend showed up to dinner at MCs father house, without MC?

I'm looking for two pieces of information; if someone can help me with them I would really appreciate it.

First, I'm looking for the name of the property owner up Pitcher Canyon road where MCs car was found. Someone on WS found a photo from the property owner's FB page that appeared to be taken from the house at CB. Would you please re-post the picture and name of the owner.

Imamom, the car was found on the Hurd property. RH is the adult male owner of that property. Also, I just finished searching all threads for that picture, as I recall someone posting it also. Since I now cannot find it, I want to say it was either removed, or I've just gone blind <--- good possibility :crazy:

Imamom, the car was found on the Hurd property. RH is the adult male owner of that property. Also, I just finished searching all threads for that picture, as I recall someone posting it also. Since I now cannot find it, I want to say it was either removed, or I've just gone blind <--- good possibility :crazy:

I saved the picture, but I do not know the source. NOT RUMOR NOR FACT--- I think it was said to of been from one of the Hurd's sons? But I'm NOT positive on this.--- NOT RUMOR OR FACT

If you think it's safe to re-post the picture, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member