WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she was refering to more of a set of kitchen knives and sissors.

No. This was a set of weapon knives and then a pair of kitchen or kitchen type shears- (which they would not sell, so they were like, huh?)

I'll try and find the post that mentioned LE asking about weapons at Lowes, I'm sure I read that?

I heard from a VERY reliable source that the FBI visited a specific "home improvement" store inquiring about specific tools that were used in this murder. I do not want to disclose the place or type of tools, but I will say that it wasn't scissors at this location. More along the lines of what you are referring to grey.

Respectfully snipped. This is the post I was referring to. I guess not necessarily Lowe's, but a hardware store. At any rate, a second store other than my source, because in no way, shape, or form could my source's business be construed as hardware/home improvement.

Hey all, first of all I wanted to apologize about the photo guy stuff, I was only speculating and some of his things just seemed a little off to me. I think that the spec house was used as a wash up place after what ever may have happened after the drop off of the car, knowing that the (??) needed to wash up before going home and knowing that is is vacant. LE looking at possible stains in carpet noticed by real estate agents at open house. Dirt,blood etc. also I did not think much of this at the time but now??
10C01295 SUSPICIOUS 20:07:02 02/12/10 HEGBERG MARK ACT
xxxxxx
FROM HWY; US 2 - RP SEES A BRIGHT LIGHT UP ON THE HILL ABOVE OLD SWER POND RD
AND CASHMERE WONDERING IF MIGHT BE RELATED TO MISSING GIRL
20:06:58 02/12/2010 - MILLER MONICA
there is a back way out of the canyon, not sure how, maybe someone smarted than me can figure that one out lol.

No. This was a set of weapon knives and then a pair of kitchen or kitchen type shears- (which they would not sell, so they were like, huh?)

I'll try and find the post that mentioned LE asking about weapons at Lowes, I'm sure I read that?

Well, I suspect they were not looking for "weapon knives and kitchen shears" when they were questioning people at Lumbermens?!

Hey everybody - STOP posting divorce papers! Neither parent has been named in the media or by LE as a POI or Suspect!

Thanks,

Salem

I remember someone mentioning Chelsea King from California- the 17 year old girl murdered and her killer was found right away. I also thought it was interesting how much coverage this case got. I found this video which is a plea from Chelsea's parents: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uTUYiZZOBk... her case went to America's Most Wanted. We should try to get Mackenzie's case on America's Most Wanted. I just feel strongly that we need to be the advocates that Mackenzie doesn't have.

Well, I suspect they were not looking for "weapon knives and kitchen shears" when they were questioning people at Lumbermens?!

I have no idea. All I can say is what they were looking for at my source's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23