WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY!!!!!! I've said this before, but I always think about Natalee Halloway or a dozen other cases I recall seeing the heartbreaking site of parents begging for information for where their kids are.

This situation is VERY strange, to say the least. I would hope if I was murdered, my biggest advocates would not be strangers on websleuths, but rather my own MOTHER!!

I'm sorry, this just makes me so mad. I'm not even a mother yet but I would do more for my furbabies (my dogs) if anything happened to them!

IMHO saying "well, I would do X if it happened to me" is not good reasoning.

First, you haven't had your children murdered, so you can't say what you'd do. I'm sorry, but you can't. Nobody can unless it has happened to them.

Second, everybody reacts differently, and I think we read into their actions what we think they did. Example: mother went out to chew out people looking for another missing person. Some people here say that was suspicious and a diversion, but it could also be a mother angry that people were paying attention to someone who just got lost as opposed to a case where foul play was strongly suspected. Depending on whether you think the mother was involved or not, factors into how you feel about her actions.

Third, even if she did plea to the media, I'm not sure that would factor into anyone's idea on whether she was guilty or not. People who think WC is involved would say "well, she's just playing it up for the cameras" - and indeed, other guilty people have made heart-felt pleas before.

Just IMHO.

something interesting...10C01507 01:36:12 02/20/10 Harass/Threat 4305 W EAGLEROCK DR, WENAT 4 ACT ..... what time was MC's body found?
i think they had a fight at WC house about what happened to MC. i find it strange the police got called to her house for a harass threat. what day was MC'S body found???

Even still, you would have to get a boat on a trailer down there to launch it somewhere. Chances of being seen are greatly increased, I would think.

I know . . . the truth hurts, doesn't it?

I don't know if the truth hurts. But IF that's the truth, it's killin me!
:laugh: "My wife made me" ... Why?

Perhaps. But, usually this time of year, most boats are winterized and it can take a while to dewinterize them. So, if her body was placed there on Friday night or Thursday night, that may not be enough time to get a boat ready to go and in the water.

But, like I said, I don't feel very confident about this theory.

I would think all one would have to do to winterize a boat would be to put a fuel stabilizer in the fuel. Then when they wanted to take the boat out ... no problemo. But you're making it sound more complicated than that.

So does anyone know how do you go about de-winterizing a boat?

paul...everybody has a right to state an opinion...

Del Rio, I appreciate your contributions and I also appreciate your hesitation to not say too much.

someone said earlier she had a medical condition....what is it???

I would think all one would have to do to winterize a boat would be to put a fuel stabilizer in the fuel. Then when they wanted to take the boat out ... no problemo. But you're making it sound more complicated than that.

depends on the boat. You gotta put plugs in so it doesn't sink! Battery, fluids, it's not hard unless the boat is more complicated.

Can someone help me in finding out the photographer's initials?

someone said earlier she had a medical condition....what is it???

I think they were referring to the possibility of her being pregnant. And by possibility I mean STRICTLY a theory.

put it in the water and start it up, if you winterized with the environmentaly safe atifreeze then it will not hurt anything. If one used the normal antifreeze then drain it out and flush the system.

I've noticed that the Manson Tribune has not updated their 911 reports. I've been hoping to see the calls from WC from last night. Interesting...

Del Rio, I appreciate your contributions and I also appreciate your hesitation to not say too much.

So do I! Hope you all know I'm just kidding around and having fun with his, "my wife made me do it" line. ;)

put it in the water and start it up, if you winterized with the environmentaly safe atifreeze then it will not hurt anything. If one used the normal antifreeze then drain it out and flush the system.

Antifreeze? Where would you put antifreeze in a boat, unless it had a toilet on it? :confused:

Antifreeze? Where would you put antifreeze in a boat, unless it had a toilet on it? :confused:

Ok here is the scoop on winterizing boats.
You have drop the outdrive into a tank and pump the antifreeze up into the outdrive and thus into the motor.

I've noticed that the Manson Tribune has not updated their 911 reports. I've been hoping to see the calls from WC from last night. Interesting...

Just to be clear...has WC called 911 on multiple occasions? I thought I heard that last week she was practicing calling 911- did she do it again last night??? What is going on with her...:tipsy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie