WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that on Sunday, there were 2 marked cars between WC residence and the spec home. I can't confirm whether it was one car we passed two times, or two different vehicles.

I was up there Sunday afternoon and spotted two different Chelan Co. Sheriff vehicles, so I concur with your confirmation.

Delusional? Paranoid? Some may know where this comes from..If not, I believe I'm not allowed to say..Sorry!

You're not being paranoid if they really are out to get you :nuts:

I suspect the R Bros were "paid" by JF to ditch MC's car in PC. JF was familiar with the R Bros (ex-employees), he knew of their dislike and distrust of LE, he knew of their lengthy criminal records, he believed they could be trusted to perform such a task without saying anything to LE about it, and he knew they would be desperate enough to fund their Meth addictions that they would likely agree to it.

snipped down

But, this is all just THEORIES and SPECULATION.

Overall, I like the way you think. But if you already have an accomplice, why the need to hire these two to move a car? Seems more likely these two would be hired simply to have them take the fall for the murder. By their record, I'm guessing they aren't too bright and they also wouldn't stand up in court when they claim to have been hired by the loving, upstanding... etc.

Although I'm still NOT convinced

The above is all speculation unless YOU know something otherwise.

Oh, and sorry for the confusion of the boat launch, I had to take off. Glad it got figured out.

if you look in the memorial pics it looks to me like no one is grieving except for the one brother. i think the more LE investigates the more they will find out that the family knows more about what really happened to MC. sorry if i make it seem bad but this whole case is to close to home if you know what i mean.

here if the child is still in school, support continues. as long as they aren't obviously away at college or university......
$$$$$ brings out the worst in people, desperate people do desperate things...

It's my understanding, that in WA, child support continues, after 18, through college, until age 21.

What do you mean? I said in my post that it was a very early speculation of mine but I had abandoned it after learning her body had been "placed" at CB.

Sorry, I misread what was posted. Guess I am trying too hard to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23