WA - Man arrested for assaulting infant daughter

On his ms page:
maybe we will see. and i like dinner too :D it was nummy. im a good cook lol. and its coming along. :]] and i will remember that :]] hope says that baby might be brusing from iron deficityl. she says to call doctor and have them test her iron. i really hope nothing too bad is wrong with her.

maybe she isnt getting her iron cause your choking her

according to his ms, he was last on 4/21..isnt he in jail? and it looks as if he and the mother are still together..wth?

and according to mom's MS she just dyed her hair purple 51 minutes ago. wow. and her infant is in the hospital in such bad condition? and these kids are underage and all they talk about is drinking?

sorry i dont mean to offend anyone as i know my views aren't shared by most people, but this is why i'm pro-choice. some people just should NOT breed! there's a new phenomenon i've noticed in the digital age that i like to call "myspace moms". . . people who end up pregnant and carry through with having children thinking how cute of a picture it will make, thinking of the image they'll portray on their social networking sites..you know, after of course seeing their friends doing the same thing with their 'props' - i mean, children.

makes me so MAD.

and according to mom's MS she just dyed her hair purple 51 minutes ago. wow. and her infant is in the hospital in such bad condition? and these kids are underage and all they talk about is drinking?

sorry i dont mean to offend anyone as i know my views aren't shared by most people, but this is why i'm pro-choice. some people just should NOT breed! there's a new phenomenon i've noticed in the digital age that i like to call "myspace moms". . . people who end up pregnant and carry through with having children thinking how cute of a picture it will make, thinking of the image they'll portray on their social networking sites..you know, after of course seeing their friends doing the same thing with their 'props' - i mean, children.

makes me so MAD.

Emphasis mine. Wow. Just. Wow. What can you even say about this so-called mom? Were that my baby in the hospital, I would be right by her side, so there would be no time to be at home dying my hair some ridiculous color. Why is she not at the hospital with that baby? Parents of small children NEVER have to leave them. They are allowed to remain 24/7. One of the other comments noted that she is "sticking by the father". It seems clear to me now that she was well aware of what he was doing to the baby and simply chose to ignore it. Her allegiance is clear... and as usual, it's not with the baby.

*shaking my head in exasperation.* I can't access the MS page of father from here but the mom seems very young and immature. While many of us can't understand why mom is busy dying her hair purple and isn't by her baby's side 24/7, I get it. She is young and dumb. This is common when parents become parents before they are grown.

Not condoning, just saying.

makes me so MAD.

I agree.

im not gonna get into pro life/pro choice other then to say i value every baby that is born and its not there fault who there parents are. :(

kbl - The problem is that you and I and lots of people value them, just not their parents....

im not gonna get into pro life/pro choice other then to say i value every baby that is born and its not there fault who there parents are. :(

that i agree with, i wasnt intending to offend or stir up any emotions and i sincerely apologize to everyone if i did...it just angered me when i read that and i got a bit riled up!! if that was MY baby in the hospital, you couldn't SEND me home..showers and beauty be damned, let alone dying my hair! and it also looks from what i can tell that she's supporting the father who did this? i hope that's not true, but after my baby was out of the hospital - next on my list would be going after HIM!!@:banghead:

that i agree with, i wasnt intending to offend or stir up any emotions and i sincerely apologize to everyone if i did...it just angered me when i read that and i got a bit riled up!! if that was MY baby in the hospital, you couldn't SEND me home..showers and beauty be damned, let alone dying my hair! and it also looks from what i can tell that she's supporting the father who did this? i hope that's not true, but after my baby was out of the hospital - next on my list would be going after HIM!!@:banghead:

i hear ya, you didnt offend me i just felt the need to say that.

i just wish this baby girl would be adopted by people who will put her first (and with these injuries she will clearly need that!). i cant believe mom is more worried about her hair color then her babyb :furious:

i hear ya, you didnt offend me i just felt the need to say that.

i just wish this baby girl would be adopted by people who will put her first (and with these injuries she will clearly need that!). i cant believe mom is more worried about her hair color then her babyb :furious:
I saw a FB page for supporting her and her baby and she seems to have a lot of family, aunts and what not who are supporting her..I wish one of these family members would step in and offer help in the form of taking custody of this child while the mother gets her life straight. She seems very immature and I'm not faulting her for that as she's very young, but it shouldn't be at this precious child's expense. The father's MS was off the wall too, he seems almost obsessed with the mother and his status updates recently show he's upset about going to jail. I wonder what their living arrangements are? At the very least the mom should be living with parents or someone who can help guide her and also be able to keep a careful eye on that baby! Surely these two kids aren't living on their own?

I'm sorry but I don't give the mother a pass for being young. She made the decision to have this baby and she should damn well be at the hospital with it now. That she can even think to dye her hair right now doesn't give me warm and fuzzy feelings about how much she loves the baby. Maybe I'm just too harsh. But she made her choices, now she needs to walk the walk.

I have to say, I agree with most of the posts here about this story. The only thing that concerns me is the belief that mothers shouldn't get away even for a quick shower when one of their children is in the hospital.

Hospitals (especially ones that cater to children) encourage care takers to get away. To eat. To shower. They need you to feel refreshed and recharged. I'm certainly not saying it's okay for a parent to leave their children for a day of beauty. I never thought to dye my hair while my little guy was inpatient. But, caretakers shouldn't feel guilty because they leave for a short time to refresh.

Childrens hospitals are sad/difficult places to be. As a Mom who has been there I can't tell you how much being able to get away for a quick shower and meal helped me recharge. And they were the fastest showers I have ever taken.

Anyway, I only say this because I don't want any parent/caretaker who has been there to feel bad because they took a break to shower/eat etc. We need to take care of our children, absolutely... but, we also need to take care of ourselves.

ETA for a little humor: You can probably get away with not needing to shower for a day or two at most. After that staff is almost begging you to get away for a shower.

ETA 2: Some hospitals have very strict rules regarding PICU. Mom may not be allowed to stay after a certain time. Sad, definitely. But, we just don't know if she's allowed to stay all day and night with her little one.

Good points, Disguised. I'm not trying to say a mother should never leave for a moment. I just don't get the picture that is the case here. The hair dying thing and taking the time to post about it, just rubbed me all the wrong way. Maybe I'm way off base. I just don't get the sense that this mom stepped away for a little bit to catch a meal and a shower. I probably should have no opinion as I've never been in that situation. The statement about her hair just struck me as indicative of the overall situation.

Good points, Disguised. I'm not trying to say a mother should never leave for a moment. I just don't get the picture that is the case here. The hair dying thing and taking the time to post about it, just rubbed me all the wrong way. Maybe I'm way off base. I just don't get the sense that this mom stepped away for a little bit to catch a meal and a shower. I probably should have no opinion as I've never been in that situation. The statement about her hair just struck me as indicative of the overall situation.

Oh, I hear ya, Belinda! I so hear you. Even if I had the idea to dye my hair, I don't think I would be posting about it on myspace or any other social website. In fact, I didn't get online at all while my son was battling his illness. Not even to ask for prayers from WS. My priority was to him and getting back to him as soon as possible. I didn't have time for anything else. That definitely points to this mothers immaturity. But, we shouldn't be surprised.. she's 16. This is the kind of life teenagers lead.

Posted: 5:56 pm PDT May 11, 2010
Updated: 6:39 pm PDT May 11, 2010

Text SizeAAASPOKANE -- A father accused of nearly killing his two-month-old baby girl appeared in Spokane county court Tuesday afternoon and answered to charges of 1st Degree Assault of a Child.

Tyler Jamison pleaded not guilty Tuesday afternoon even though, according to court documents, he’s confessed to abusing his infant daughter Skyelynn. He told investigators he would get frustrated when she cried.

snip

Judge Ellen Clark reduced the bond by $100,000 and said that if he does pay the bond she ordered Jamison not to have any contact with children including his daughter. His trial date has been set for June 21st.

Skyelynn’s condition has drastically improved according to her mother Kelsey. Whereas doctors once thought she was in grave condition Skyelynn has been recovering from her injuries and could get out of the hospital as early as this week.

http://www.kxly.com/news/23523959/detail.html

ETA: I don't see any evidence that he has gone to trial yet.

Posted: 5:56 pm PDT May 11, 2010
Updated: 6:39 pm PDT May 11, 2010

Text SizeAAASPOKANE -- A father accused of nearly killing his two-month-old baby girl appeared in Spokane county court Tuesday afternoon and answered to charges of 1st Degree Assault of a Child.

Tyler Jamison pleaded not guilty Tuesday afternoon even though, according to court documents, he’s confessed to abusing his infant daughter Skyelynn. He told investigators he would get frustrated when she cried.

snip

Judge Ellen Clark reduced the bond by $100,000 and said that if he does pay the bond she ordered Jamison not to have any contact with children including his daughter. His trial date has been set for June 21st.

Skyelynn’s condition has drastically improved according to her mother Kelsey. Whereas doctors once thought she was in grave condition Skyelynn has been recovering from her injuries and could get out of the hospital as early as this week.

http://www.kxly.com/news/23523959/detail.html

ETA: I don't see any evidence that he has gone to trial yet.

Why did the judge reduce his bail???????? 200,000 wasn't high enough !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back