WA WA - Margaret Diaz, 32, Tacoma, 4 July 1988

JDuMo

Reaction score
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/diaz_margaret.html

Maiden name Cohen, former married name Riley.

She lived a high-risk lifestyle at the time of her disappearance. She left behind 3 children; it's unlike her to be out of contact with them.

diaz_margaret.jpg

She's a very pretty lady. Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) with black/brown hair and green eyes.

It could be her but it is very hard to tell since you only see her profile. Her haircolor appears to be the same as Margarets and the nose (despite being in profile) looks similar to Margarets. But then again, the girl in the picture could be a lot of missing women. When was the picture found?

I can't find any more pictures on Margaret than the one we already have. Has anyone had any luck?

The time, the lifestyle and the area-Green River Killer (Ridgway)?

A human skeleton was found on Tuesday in the woods behind the local community college. Though I am tempted to believe that this particular person was deceased a lot more recently than Ms. Diaz may have been, it might be worth looking into.

A human skeleton was found on Tuesday in the woods behind the local community college. Though I am tempted to believe that this particular person was deceased a lot more recently than Ms. Diaz may have been, it might be worth looking into.

I live in the area and didn't hear about any skeleton behind TCC, will have to Google.

ETA: OK, I found it. They ID'd him as a 51-year-old homeless man. RIP :rose:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article54149570.html

Sorry for the double post but, for what it's worth, Hilltop is the "sketchy" area of Tacoma.

The time, the lifestyle and the area-Green River Killer (Ridgway)?

This was my immediate thought as well. I'm not sure if Ridgeway is known to have picked up any of his victims in Tacoma, though. I find it interesting she disappeared on July 4th. I doubt it means much, but still interesting.

This was my immediate thought as well. I'm not sure if Ridgeway is known to have picked up any of his victims in Tacoma, though. I find it interesting she disappeared on July 4th. I doubt it means much, but still interesting.
I think he had a couple of Tacoma victims, IIRC. Authorities apparently suspect he has some victims across the border in British Columbia, too.

Could this be Margaret?
The height is exactly the same, 65 inches. Margaret is Black or Brown haired depending on the source. UID is Brown haired. UID's probable year of Death is 1986-1997. Margaret was 32, UID is estimated at 30-50 years old. UID's race is listed as Other and MArgaret was biracial. The UID's discovery location is ~25 miles from Hilltop Tacoma.
*EDIT* - Forgot to mention that she has not been ruled out in Namus.

Margaret has been described as having a risky lifestyle, UID had had a surgical wiring in the mandible and healed fractures. The UID was wearing an university sweatshirt, no idea did Margaret go to university?

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/5691

Bumping for Margaret...July 4 marked not only 32 years since she disappeared, but also her 64th birthday. So sad to think that she has now been missing for as many years as she was not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back