WA WA - Maria Colon Seda, 29, Tacoma, 1 July 1984

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Maria Margarita Colon Seda
Nickname/Alias Margret Seda
Pierce County, Washington
29 year old white hispanic/latino female

Height (inches)69.0
Weight (pounds)
150.0 to 155.0

Blond/Strawberry Hair
Blue Eyes

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/15250/

Please help find more info on Maria's case.

Refreshing the thread...

It's sad that there is so little information available about her and her case.

These cases with "few details available". It's a shame there isn't more information provided at the time she was reported missing.

Who reported her missing? Family? A significant other? Was it the same person that possibly saw her last?
She was last seen in Tacoma....well that is pretty vague. Was she last seen at her house? A pub? A super market?
Did she have local stomping grounds or routine places she would visit where she was seen often?
Did she have a car? A job?

If I went in to file a missing persons report, I would expect to be asked where specifically I saw her last as it could be significant. And compiling last known sightings of her from friends and family would help pinpoint a more specific vicinity she went missing from.

Maybe it wasn't precisely clear when she went missing, hence such a generalization of her last known whereabouts?

Perhaps there were details provided to the police that they omit from the report? It just seems like these cases with little information could have a lot more details, whether from information provided by those who knew her and at the initial missing persons report.

Bumping case up one more time. Does she still have relatives wondering what happened? Is it suspected she's a crime victim?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back