GUILTY WA - Marysville couple for sex trafficking of 6yo daughter, 2014

MizStery

Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005
Reaction score

MizStery said:
Hello bessie,Thanks for PM information on where to post the article spotlight on children.
MizStery said:
I am not sure where to post this disturbing story. In all the years I have lived in Puget Sound never,ever have I read a story of a mother selling her 6 year old daughter.

Thank-you,
MizStery

http://komonews.com/news/local/marys...ughter-for-sex

Hello Bessie,
Much thanks to bessie for moderating the Jessica Chambers thread and pointing out where to point this topic.
Marysville mom convicted of selling 6-year-old daughter for sex

BY ASSOCIATED PRESS THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH 201

EVERETT, Wash. (AP) - A 35-year-old woman in Washington state has been found guilty of more than a dozen sex crimes involving her 6-year-old daughter.

The Herald reports that prosecutors say the Marysville woman and her husband solicited customers through Craigslist to sexually assault the girl. Detectives say they found a video of the girl being abused by a man while her mother watched.
Prosecutors say she was texting another potential customer at the time.
Child Protective Services removed the girl and her younger brother from the home after the couple's 2014 arrest.
The woman faces up to 26 years in prison at her March sentencing.
Her attorney said Tuesday that the woman plans to appeal. She testified that she was abused by her husband.
Her husband pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 27 years in prison.

<snip>http://www.komonews.com/news/local/marysville-mom-convicted-of-selling-6-year-old-daughter-for-sex

Life in prison, no parole, sounds more like it, imo. Anyone that could sell their 6 yr old to a sex offender, and sit and watch, while making the next 'sale' , UGGHHHHHH,------ She is safer in prison.

I just read about this in our local news the other day. I can't even imagine...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back