WA WA - Michael Chad Holmes, 52, acquaintance said he got out of the car to walk, Camas, 5 Feb 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 16, 2019.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Family, friends search for missing Clark County man; deputies investigate

Family, friends and Clark County investigators are looking for 52-year-old Michael Chad Holmes.

Family and friends say he goes by Chad and was last seen Tuesday, Feb. 5 in Camas.

The Clark County Sheriff's Office tells FOX 12 that on Feb. 5, Holmes got in a friend's car and was on his way to Fern Prairie Market.

But just before they got there, investigators say the friend told them Holmes asked him to stop the car so he could get out and walk.

"I don't know Chad to just get out of anyone’s car and to go walk, that doesn't sound like him at all," Jepsen said.

It sounded odd to investigators too, especially considering how cold it was here last week.

Holmes' daughter didn't want to go on camera but says the man her dad was with is more of an acquaintance than a friend. She thought her dad was selling him a cargo container and they were going to the bank together to make the sale.

Jepsen says the whole thing is strange, even suspicious: "None of it sounds right," Jepsen said. "None of it makes sense."

9B8149C4-39FF-4AEB-ABCB-3810238D441D.png

2. MT_Catt

MT_Catt Well-Known Member

Still missing. His daughter has posted on her FB page that his disappearance is very suspicious. It was also posted there was to be a search on Feb. 17, but unfortunately I can’t find any MSM links confirming that.

3. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

4. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

Search Clark County Court Records for Chad. It's quite interesting.

5. Penny4YourThoughts

Penny4YourThoughts Well-Known Member

2 facebooks found for our MP, uncertain if there are more:
    Michael Holmes
    Michael Holmes

Though the site I viewed didn't display details, the sheer volume of records got my attention.

6. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

I am thinking you used this one. Washington Courts - Search Case Records It doesn't have details, you are right, I do have details through another website - but it's a paid one so I can't link it here.

7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann