Recovered/Located WA - Missing woman, 28, located 2 hours later with no memory of what happened

Welcome to Websleuths,
FriedkinIdiot !!
Hi. Yes, thank you, I'm new. Am I not aloud to share theories here? I'm asking honestly -I can delete my last comment. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I know some groups don't like to point 'blame' at a victims in an open case. I just thought this might have been what happened.

Hi. Yes, thank you, I'm new. Am I not aloud to share theories here? I'm asking honestly -I can delete my last comment. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I know some groups don't like to point 'blame' at a victims in an open case. I just thought this might have been what happened.

We are a victim-friendly forum. Unless/until LE names a Person of Interest or suspect, we are extremely careful about theories. Sleuthing family members is strictly forbidden.

Theories supported by main stream media articles &/or LE reports are usually OK.

Others will probably chime in with their take on things.

JMHO YMMV

forgive me... how did the folks at the gas station know who to call, and the number? She had a phone on her? (Sorry, working my butt off today but wanting to keep up here also.)

It's not really clear but seems to be that the people at the gas station called the woman's family (I guess using their own phone?) and told the family where the woman was and the family came and picked the woman up from the gas station.

It's not really clear but seems to be that the people at the gas station called the woman's family (I guess using their own phone?) and told the family where the woman was and the family came and picked the woman up from the gas station.

Thank you. So the assumption is also that they knew her and who her family was and also had their number? There must be more to this story...

True. But they usually, IMO last longer than 2 hours. But I am by no means an expert. Makes me wonder why LE is not just writing it off as some psychotic break or benzo related time elapse.

I one time parked my car, and went to an appointment, the appointment was so stressful, after I left, I literally had absolutely no clue where my car was. Zero memory of where I had parked my car. I ended up taking a cab home. The next day, my friend drove around the area of where my appointment was, block by block, and we finally found my car.

Stress blackout memory is real. That has never happened to me since then, or before.

Thank you. So the assumption is also that they knew her and who her family was and also had their number? There must be more to this story...

My own assumption was the woman was coherent enough by that time to tell the people her family's phone number. I suppose the woman could have also had her own phone with her and the people who found her used it to call her family.

I was thinking total amnesia, duh... just selective non-memory, got it... sheesh, I need to slow down.

My own assumption was the woman was coherent enough by that time to tell the people her family's phone number. I suppose the woman could have also had her own phone with her and the people who found her used it to call her family.
My same thoughts on it, too.
Still a mystery.

No one else thinks she may be lieing?
I wonder if she got into an argument with her boyfriend, or stress or tension visiting the in-laws. Maybe she just needed to walk and clear her head but then realized she scared everyone and got embarrassed.

Maybe she snuck away to meet someone or buy drugs?

Just seems odd to me. Although I could definitely see it being a diabetic issue.

I heard a story once of how a friend's wife claimed she had entered the wrong hotel room and was raped which video later showed her in the hallway making out with a stranger exiting his room after she had left the bar alone... sounds kinda like maybe a similar tale is happening here..

This was my first thought. I was prescribed Ambien once many years ago. Let me just say, it was one strange night that I only recalled in hazy snippets much later the next day. Will never take that drug again!!! :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back