GUILTY WA - Nicole Pietz, 32, found strangled, Lynnwood, 28 Jan 2006

Wow, big clue....ooops on hubbies part.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Nicole-Pietz-143687986.html

(snip)
Nicole Pietz's body was found without the wedding ring she always wore, her mother said. There was nothing under her nails indicating a struggle, and she was wearing the night guard she wore to bed. Schneider added her daughter was headed to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.

"I don't think she'd be wearing a night guard going to her 8-year sobriety meeting," said Schneider. "She would have been dressed to kill."

And this one has an arrest after SIX years... again... reason not to give up hope in other cases...

Does anyone know his date of birth? I can't find it yet. But his trial started in Seattle. Name is David Pietz Lynwood Washington

Apparently he's failed a lie detector case, and had the tennis bracelet at work all these years until trying to get it appraised. He originally told police Nikki disappeared with the bracelet. :( So many lies he has been caught in.

Husband pleads not guilty to 2006 slaying of Nicole Pietz
www.komonews.com

Does anyone know his date of birth? I can't find it yet. But his trial started in Seattle. Name is David Pietz Lynwood Washington

Apparently he's failed a lie detector case, and had the tennis bracelet at work all these years until trying to get it appraised. He originally told police Nikki disappeared with the bracelet. :( So many lies he has been caught in.

Husband pleads not guilty to 2006 slaying of Nicole Pietz
www.komonews.com

Prosecutor showing the bracelet to the jury now. Sister -witness- super emotional :grouphug:

I wonder why it took them so long to arrest him. It doesn't sound like they received any new evidence (except maybe the bracelet).

And what is a night guard?

I wonder why it took them so long to arrest him. It doesn't sound like they received any new evidence (except maybe the bracelet).

And what is a night guard?

A mouthpiece to either help with sleep apnea or to keep you from grinding your teeth at night. Think like the guards football players wear.

A mouthpiece to either help with sleep apnea or to keep you from grinding your teeth at night. Think like the guards football players wear.

Yep. And if she was going to her AA anniversary party, no way in hell she would have thought of that as a fashion statement. `

Coming back from lunch, live stream up.

Her mom is testifying. She seems to have some kind of facial paralysis. Very good witness.

Mom is now testifying about letters she wrote to the defendant after they found Nicki, calling him a murderer. She is taking ownership of her emails and communications. Way to go mom! :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back