GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

I'm glad they caught you John !!

We'll all be sitting on the front row during your trial and subsequent conviction.

an LOSER large 36_12_18.gif

V for victory !!

John Reed has finally made it back to Washington. He's booked into the Snohomish County Jail.

image.jpg

Mama and Papa Reed.jpg

Let's not forget about these two fun-lovin' crazy kids..................

p.s.) for anybody that wonders what John will look like while he's sitting in prison at the age of 81,,,,,,,,,,,,well, there ya' go.

The 77-year-old mother of a man charged with killing a rural Washington state couple and burying their remains has pleaded not guilty to helping him flee the country.

The Daily Herald reports (http://goo.gl/rDM4ei ) Faye Reed pleaded not guilty to rendering criminal assistance Thursday.

Her husband, 81-year-old Clyde Reed, asked to delay his hearing on the same charge for two weeks so he can hire his own attorney.

http://q13fox.com/2016/08/05/mother...on-killings-pleads-not-guilty-to-helping-son/

attachment.php

Let's not forget about these two fun-lovin' crazy kids..................

p.s.) for anybody that wonders what John will look like while he's sitting in prison at the age of 81,,,,,,,,,,,,well, there ya' go.
​
(RSBM)

Oh my......I'd better hold my tongue lol!

Didn't the mom say early on that she would kill her son rather than see him go to prison? What a passel of lowlife idiots.

He cleaned up nice, almost looks like a respectable neighbor..............as long as you don't pull up to a closed gate when he is within a 100 yards of you, things should be fine.

I can't wait to hear how he plans on defending this. I see a plea deal in the making. They fell all over themselves to give Tony a sweetheart deal, let's see how kinder and gentler they end up being with John.

I may be wrong but I've read that Death Penalty cases cost us more than Life in Prison. So I'm against the Death Penalty. I'm frugal that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back