Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the pic --- please?

If you don't know how, right click on the picture, select "copy image url" click on the center icon on the tool bar then on the photo icon located below the left arrow and paste it in. If there is more than one photo, simply repeat those steps.

You know, it's a dang shame. They look so cute together in that pic. Why did he turn out to be so freaking screwed up??? Sad.

charlescaponeguns.jpg

Charles Capone and Rachel Anderson

If you don't know how, right click on the picture, select "copy image url" click on the center icon on the tool bar then on the photo icon located below the left arrow and paste it in. If there is more than one photo, simply repeat those steps.

Thanks Pickie...what do you do if you right click and don't get "copy image url"? Save, email, print or go to my pics, plus a copy choice is all I have. ???

Thanks Pickie...what do you do if you right click and don't get "copy image url"? Save, email, print or go to my pics, plus a copy choice is all I have. ???

When I realized there was no link, I made a screen shot then uploaded it to my Rachel Anderson Photobucket album then pasted the link in here. If you don't know how to do a screen shot, click on "Start" (on your computer menu) then look for Snipping Tool. If you don't see it, type it into a search to see if it comes up. Once it opens up, click on "New" then draw a box around the area you want to capture, give it the appropriate title then save it to an album. Then, if you have a Photobucket account, you upload it and after you are done, you'll see a "Direct link to this image" link that you can click on to copy and past into a post.

I think I'll have to go to my google docs practice page some more.....

Yeah my idea of a "screen shot" is using my phone to take a pic of my computer screen.

Screen shots are great. You can hold down the ctrl key then repeatedly press the + key until the part you want to capture gets really large and it saves it at that size.

charlescaponeguns.jpg

Charles Capone and Rachel Anderson

I'm noticing at the bottom right hand corner there is a tag that says "Government Exhibit 2". I'm wondering if the photo is what busted him for possession because it was given to authorities after Rachael went missing. In other words, maybe the authorities didn't know about the rifles until after Rachael's disappearance.

Also, if the boy said he went hunting with Capone several months ago, that would also be proof he was in possession of firearms.

I'm noticing at the bottom right hand corner there is a tag that says "Government Exhibit 2". I'm wondering if the photo is what busted him for possession because it was given to authorities after Rachael went missing. In other words, maybe the authorities didn't know about the rifles until after Rachael's disappearance.

Also, if the boy said he went hunting with Capone several months ago, that would also be proof he was in possession of firearms.

Thanks for the screen shot info.. now if I can just store it somewhere in here that I won't lose it. (yeah right)

I am guessing they found the picture in his shop. Something to give him some "brag" rights to people. "Hey look at my big guns" seems like something he would do. Kind of like " they will never catch me" if it is out in the open . JMO.

Thanks for the screen shot info.. now if I can just store it somewhere in here that I won't lose it. (yeah right)

I am guessing they found the picture in his shop. Something to give him some "brag" rights to people. "Hey look at my big guns" seems like something he would do. Kind of like " they will never catch me" if it is out in the open . JMO.

:bananapartyhat::bananapowerslide::bananapartyhat:
Crime Scene Investigators​

Checking in to see if there are any new developments. I have to say, I thought this was going to be a slam-dunk, it just seemed so obvious who the guilty party was. I am starting to wonder if this idiot is a little smarter than we thought. Can't the Feds just string him up by his netherparts and use electrical devices to make him talk? Rachael needs to be found!!!!!!!!

You can also use tinypic.com to upload pictures to the forum. Save the picture or document to your desktop. Go to tinypic.com, click on browse, find the file on your desktop. Use resize and choose message board. Hit upload now. Highlight, copy and paste the text in the direct link for layout box. Under advanced post here at WS, choose insert image/ Copy and paste the text from the direct link box at tinypic.com.

You can also screen shot with MS Paint feature. Hit printscreen on your keyboard. Open Microsoft paint program (usually under accessories). Under the edit tab click paste. Save the file to your desktop and you can upload to tinypic.com

Sounds complicated but you get the swing of it pretty quick.

Indictment docs, if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Capone-indictment.pdf
    294 KB · Views: 16

The United States of America, Plaintiff, VS Charles A. Capone
The entire United States is complaining about Charles Capone! Lol!

checking in to see if there are any new developments. i have to say, i thought this was going to be a slam-dunk, it just seemed so obvious who the guilty party was. I am starting to wonder if this idiot is a little smarter than we thought. Can't the feds just string him up by his netherparts and use electrical devices to make him talk? Rachael needs to be found!!!!!!!!

amen!!!!

come on already! We need info and I'm starting to get really mad the media for not trying to investigate and find out something. I was SO mad yesterday. I had to go observe a criminal court, and KLEW was there filming an inmate that was being arraigned for burglary. I wanted to slap him (the cameraman) and tell him to get out and find Racheal!

sorry for the rant but I just get so mad:furious::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member