GUILTY WA - Robert, 82, & Norma Taylor, 80, murdered, Renton, 8 March 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by wfgodot, Mar 11, 2013.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Police: Double murder suspect may be looking for more guns (komonews.com)
    more, with pictures and descriptions of the suspect and vehicle, at link above

2. Loading...

3. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

http://fxn.ws/W0WfdK

I hope this link works. It says that he just got out of prison on Friday, spent the night with his grandparents and they were found dead Saturday morning. He also looked at gun shows on the Internet. Police think he is looking for guns to steal. Very dangerous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

Oops! I see that the article I linked has the same information from the first post. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Sounds like this guy might be on a mission. He gets out of jail on Fri., kills his grandparents, and starts looking for more guns. His previous history was for burglary.

It makes me think he has a goal. There is someone or something he is after and wants to harm. And he is going to try to make sure no one can stop him.

6. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

I am not sure if his internet searches indicate him seeking more weapons, although that is likely. Another less likely but still possible reason is that he wanted to sell/unload the murder weapon as he makes his escape. One the the searches seem very likely to indicate is his intended escape route/direction of travel.

7. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

If he had a wife or girlfriend prior to being incarcerated, if I were them I'd be in hiding. If I had testified in court I'd be in hiding. Cops, judges and prosecutors are sometimes targets.

Most likely he talked in prison about getting somebody. But we aren't likely to hear about it until it is over. Likely LE has that person or person protected and they won't discuss it til it is over.

8. nao

nao New Member

9. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

That night, there was a party to welcome Boysen home from prison.

http://www.king5.com/news/Manhunt-for-suspect-in-deaths-of-elderly-Renton-couple-197142501.html

Both victims were found murdered. Authorities won't say how until an autopsy is completed. They were not shot.

A 2001 Red Chrysler 300 is missing from the couple’s home. It has the Washington License Plate 046 XXU.

Boysen is 5-foot-10 and 170 pounds. Police are asking anyone who sees Boysen or the missing vehicle to immediately call 911

10. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Well-Known Member

11. fran

fran Former Member

Suspect in grandparents' homicide refuses to leave Lincoln City motel room

A 26-year-man wanted in the double homicide of his grandparents outside Seattle is holed up in a Lincoln City motel room, refusing to leave.

About 30 officers have surrounded the Westshore Oceanfront Motel, demanding that Michael "Chad" Boysen leave, said Lincoln City Police Chief Keith Kilian.

more at link .............. http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...ct_in_grandparents_homici.html#incart_m-rpt-2

12. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Ore. police capture suspect in grandparents' killing

Oregon police stormed a beach motel room Tuesday night and captured a paroled convict suspected of killing his grandparents near Seattle after they hosted a welcome-home party for his release from prison Friday.

"Everyone's safe. No one's hurt," Lincoln City Police Chief Keith Kilian said after a daylong standoff at the motel.

http://www.news10.net/news/national/235333/5/Ore-police-capture-suspect-in-grandparents-killing

13. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

This elderly couple pick up their grandson from jail, take him to do errands, and then throw him a Welcome Home party---and he slaughters them? :mad:

14. fhc

fhc New Member

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/wash-man-who-killed-grandparents-pleads-guilty

WASH. MAN WHO KILLED GRANDPARENTS PLEADS GUILTY
    Oct. 4 2:56 PM EDT

Michael Chadd Boysen faces life in prison without the possibility of release when he's sentenced Oct. 18. He admitted Friday in King County Superior Court that a jury likely would convict him in the March 9 strangulation deaths of 82-year-old Robert R. Taylor and 80-year-old Norma J. Taylor at their Renton home.

15. fran

fran Former Member