CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

WA WA - Samantha Sayers, 28, Vesper Peak, North Cascades, 1 August 2018

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotten apple

Rotten apple Well-Known Member

Maybe he didn't want people responding negatively to what he was posting. Seems like some got bent out of shape over the birthday celebration, etc. If I were him I'd have done the same. I'd not want people telling me how I should be acting in light of the situation. MOO.

2. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

I haven't been to his page. Were people making rude comments on his posts?

3. Michellesv44

Michellesv44 Well-Known Member

Yes, rotten apple, I totally agree 100%. It’s exactly what I would’ve done, I thought it was totally appropriate. Flossy a few people called him out for not acting “sad enough” on her birthday. Immediately people came to his defense. He said something like I could delete the comment but it doesn’t phase me bevause I’m focused on the positive (paraphrasing).

4. ChelaKitty

ChelaKitty Well-Known Member

He’s been posting a lot on the #findsamsayers FB page, including live streams. This is just me, but his affect at times seems almost ‘too’ happy. JMO

AllGrace likes this.
  5. Detectivediva

Detectivediva Well-Known Member

Sometimes you have to put that kinda stuff aside and think big picture. If his SM presence was generating more interest and pressure on LE to search for her, I think he should put his feelings aside and do what he needs to do to find her. JMO

We unfortunately see tons of cases where the family shies away from posting and SM and literally there are no searches for the person...no publicity...no pressure on LE for answers. It's very very sad.

6. i'm someone

i'm someone nope, forever a new member, moo

Maybe he is sedated a bit. Like, given a anti-anxiety med? I mean, I have no idea if it is even remotely true, but when people are in these situations sometimes the medical teams do give the loved ones something for the panic. Just pure speculation.

Adeline, Hraefn, Cortne and 3 others like this.
  7. Michellesv44

Hrr my posted another update. She misunderstood. Sar did not go out today. They were planning to tomorrow. They were going to fly an “alpine dog” down in some kind of ravine where the tracker dogs indicated human smell. But we are blanketed in smoke in western Washington so they can’t fly in safely. They are sending a few hikers down and hoping to drop the dog and it’s handler on Tuesday, weather permitting. She said kind of exasperatedly they’ve look at the phone records, possibility of abduction and “the boyfriend”.

Paraphrasing.

8. ChelaKitty

9. thesaint

thesaint Well-Known Member

They should post a map of the mountain to the FB group with an X marking where the air scent dogs hit.

re: foul play. Meredith Emerson down in Georgia was abducted off of Blood Mountain by SK Gary Michael Hilton about 10 years ago. She fought her abductor (she was trained in martial arts) but lost and he trussed her up and muzzled her for the walk out.

10. Phantasma2624

Phantasma2624 Well-Known Member

They set up a separate Facebook page that is linked to #findsamsayers for all of those who are looking to help. This page supposedly has maps and such for people who are able to go up to the mountain. The original page is a nightmare to sort through, so I think that they're trying to limit posts with maps, etc. to the volunteer Facebook page.

11. claptrap

claptrap Active Member

I'm so frustrated with the mass amounts of prayers and #today comments on every single post. They've asked that people keep those type of comments to 1 specific post that is pinned, but it is so hard to police 20,000 people. The relevant, useful comments get lost and it's so hard to keep up with updates.

12. Michellesv44

1000% this. It’s so confusing. And not incredibly helpful. Plus the random “hey, have you tried pinging the phone?” Or other info that’s been covered 100 times.

13. Grit-Bull

Grit-Bull Member

I read somewhere the boyfriend was preparing to spend the next 20 days camped out on vesper. This may explain his social media disappearance.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  14. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

My friend and I were talking about that. That doesn’t seem like the greatest plan..... what help will you be to her if you’re lost out there too, and why specifically 20 days? It would make more sense as a group, I would think. He’s been constantly saying to go out there with a buddy.

Flurries likes this.
  15. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

I found this hard to watch. That poor woman. Her hand is shaking. It just breaks my heart. She seems like a strong person. I can't imagine having to deal with this kind of thing. Please let them get some answers soon.

16. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

I agree. It hurt my heart. I have two young children of my own, I just can’t imagine, and the not knowing has got to be so much worse. :(

17. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

I check here some 10 times a day, just hoping for something positive.
    Sam's mother's pain....so heartbreaking.
    Hoping for a miracle......

18. ChelaKitty

Indeed. And he HAS been posting a lot on Facebook at #findsamsayers.

DexterMorgan and kelsie like this.
  19. Nancy Schubert

Nancy Schubert New Member

OMG! Eevee Pie! Wow, Thank you for sharing that story! Sure puts a lot in prospective! Strong As Sam!!!!

20. ChelaKitty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.