WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a restraining order against Solomon based on Julia's FALSE accusations about him physically and sexually abusing M. I hope when all is said and done that Solomon files a lawsuit against the state of Washington for allowing his children to remain in the custody of the woman who murdered his son stating that they recognized that she was severely mentally ill but it would not affect her ability to take care of the children. Solomon tried to warn CPS about the dangers that the children might be in but they just swept it under the rug and now look at what has happened. Sky and M would both be safe in their daddy's arms growing and thriving today if the state would have taken them away from Julia from the get go.

~jmo~

snipped from : http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/134253128.html

Julia Biryukova, Sky's mother, told police her car ran out of gas on the morning of Nov. 6, as she was attempting to take the boy to the hospital. She left the car at the 2400 block of 112th Avenue Northeast with Sky still in the car. When she returned to the car approximately an hour later, he was gone.

BBM: Are there any current "laws on the books" about leaving a child in a car UNATTENDED ?

And if there are any such laws, why can't LE enforce this law? Julia admitted to leaving Sky in the car -- so what's the problem ?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I have not been keeping up with this case like I should :innocent: ...

TIA !

Yep, that's what she said, home. Jash, didn't you find pictures of the condo? Do you mind re-posting the link?

She said Metalwala, 36, had a severe anger problem, was verbally abusive and that he had beat her for the first time on Christmas Day, just weeks after the incident at the Target parking lot. The reason was that she had allowed Sky to sleep later than expected, she said.

"He became furious like I have never seen him before, he grabbed me by my hair (in front of our 3 1/2 year old daughter), dragged me into our hallway, threw me down on the floor and then threw me against a decorative column we have in the entrance of our home," Biryukova wrote. "He continued to assault me with his feet – by kicking me and then he took out his car keys and continued to scratch me in any area he could."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/1969/12/31/_n_1081737.html

Julia Biryukova, Sky's mother, told police her car ran out of gas on the morning of Nov. 6, as she was attempting to take the boy to the hospital. She left the car at the 2400 block of 112th Avenue Northeast with Sky still in the car. When she returned to the car approximately an hour later, he was gone.

BBM: Are there any current "laws on the books" about leaving a child in a car UNATTENDED ?

And if there any such laws, why can't LE enforce this law? Julia admitted to leaving Sky in the car -- so what's the problem ?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I have not been keeping up with this case like I should :innocent: ...

TIA !
Dog,
LE says they have a "strategy" in place (re: why no charges filed yet) hth

And if there are any such laws, why can't LE enforce this law? Julia admitted to leaving Sky in the car -- so what's the problem ?

TIA !

LE has said this is a crime that was committed. They have repeated that they are taking a strategic approach to this. They know they can bring her in on this. They are not doing so because at that point, all kinds of legal protections kick in for her.

Also, aren't there pictures of Christmas 2009 on the flickr? Was that at the house or the condo? SM did say they moved back and forth between the two, but I imagine it would be hard to have a lot of company in a 1 bdrm condo.

Decorative column?

picture-uh=532dc74fd2701a1af32620a125e98-ps=85749a34adc732b11aafc5cc79528af.jpg

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Kirkland/sold/21612804-12522-Ne-80th-Pl-Kirkland-WA-98033

My nephew sent me a link for his amazon.com wishlist for christmas - then it got me thinking
wonder if julia has a wishlist

and guess what she does

Amazon.com: Julia Biryukova: Wish List

notice what she added on aug 2011

i verified that this is her's as i entered her email address that she posted on flickr.

wow! great catch Duck! (and surfie too!)

strange: re: that play yard thing! And recently added too! I cannot see a two year old staying in that thing! wow!

There's a transcript available for those tapes.
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ow-into-dysfunction-of-sky-metalwala-s-family

I think the way it ended up, MM did not go with her father b/c JB managed to whip her into a hysterical frenzy, but the younger child did go with him.

Wow thanks! I have no idea how I missed that (I assume it's been posted before?).

Very interesting how she says "So are you going to take Sky?" -- seems very nonchalant (though I'd have to hear the audio to know for sure). I wonder if she just wanted to take M to the church party all along and getting M upset was all part of the plan.

hey ducksgoquack!!! I also meant to say welcome to websleuths!!!!! welcome!!!!!!

:fireworks::christmastree::santahat::welcome4::wagon:

TIA !

I don't know what the charge would be, though. Julia "says" Sky was in the car and she left him there; that doesn't make it so. I don't believe Sky was in the car that morning and I don't think LE believes it either. If Sky was not left in the car LE really can't charge Julia with leaving him in the car if she didn't really leave him in the car.

If she didn't leave him in the car they could charge her with lying to LE (ala Casey Anthony), but LE would have be able to prove he wasn't in the car.

Obviously, JB committed a crime either way, but which one?

Also, aren't there pictures of Christmas 2009 on the flickr? Was that at the house or the condo? SM did say they moved back and forth between the two, but I imagine it would be hard to have a lot of company in a 1 bdrm condo.

I have been looking at those photos a lot the past few days. I do not think any of them were taken at their house. I believe the Christmas ones are at one of his family member's. The placement of the fireplace in regards to a door do not match up to the pics of the house. There are ones earlier in the album that are from M's birthday, Dec. 19. I think those may be the condo. The kitchen is different than the house photos but it could be at her mom's house. But I think it is their place because it has the same high chair thing (that attaches to the bar) that is in all the other pictures.

ETA: The pics jash posted of the condo do not really match the birthday pics either, though.

My nephew sent me a link for his amazon.com wishlist for christmas - then it got me thinking
wonder if julia has a wishlist

and guess what she does

Amazon.com: Julia Biryukova: Wish List

notice what she added on aug 2011

i verified that this is her's as i entered her email address that she posted on flickr.

Note under Product Features:

Circular Design
No sharp corners or edges
Padded Matt
6-24 months
JPMA Certified

BBM

I have a 25 month old. I can tell you that this plastic circular corral WILL NOT pen her in. I doubt it would hold a normal, active toddler of that age. That is, however, assuming Sky acted in a manner similar to a normal toddler and not like a child with a seriously OCD mother who likely had him trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member