WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by imamaze, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

[​IMG]
    http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/911/690857-volunteers-spread-word-about-missing-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
    An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
    Media Links
    Interactive Case Map by: nursebeeme

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
    TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Please Continue Here...

2. Loading...

3. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

From Bendrn's fascinating link:

http://www.publications.villanova.edu/Concept/2005/Filicide.pdf

4. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

I simply don't know what to snip.. it is a treasure trove!

much much much more at this link.... trust me! http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/134426738.html

**I am thinking a smart reporter got a hold of all the other court documents!

5. nursebeeme

another snip:

http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/134426738.html

6. nursebeeme

this reporter says there will be a part II of this article at some point...

7. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

What link nursee?? Omg how could u leave me hanging??

Eta- found it!! Whew!

8. bendrn

bendrn New Member

Originally posted by Rougelatete: Hi, do you have a link to where the court doc says JB had Munchausen by Proxy? I only recall coming across OCD, bipolar, and depression. Personally, I'm not still not seeing evidence of this diagnosis unless there are documents that have not been released. Thanks!

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Decl+of+Solomon+Metalwala.pdf

Please see Item # 54

In re-reading, I do note that SM does state MSbP as a "theory". I do not know if it was ever proven.

So sorry for mis-spelling your name the first time around, Rougelatete! Please accept my apolgy :/

9. jjenny

jjenny Active Member

I don't think there is any new information except the part about the brother-but the names are so similar maybe it was just the wrong spelling and it was actually SM?

10. nursebeeme

Sorry SO! I got so confuzzled with figuring out what to snip I forgot the link... I added it now :blush:

11. nursebeeme

I respectfully disagree...

Julia says she was beaten as a child and even had ECT in Russia..

12. jjenny

jjenny Active Member

I find the ECT claims hard to believe. Who would do that for punitive reasons and to a child? I've never heard of such a thing.

13. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

I could swear I read somewhere (probably here) that Solomon changed his name at some point. I don`t remember what his name was though.:waitasec:

14. Rougelatete

Rougelatete Verified Licensed Mental Health Counselor

Thanks for getting me that link. I read that whole document previously and missed that piece. I'm going to stick with not believing that JB suffered from MBP, as OCD/depression/bipolar were all official diagnoses given to her by mental health professionals (although I take issue with other things they've done or not done). I suspect that what SM is seeing as MBP is probably more the byproduct of JB's abusive, manipulative, and self-serving behavior in general. Glad I could see the actual document!

And....no worries about the name, lol. It's not like it's "Sarah" or something. :)

15. Rougelatete

Rougelatete Verified Licensed Mental Health Counselor

IIRC it was something close to Solomon....Salman, I believe.

16. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

From the above link:
    a variation of electroconvulsive shock treatment in Russia for punitive reasons

For punitive reasons? I'm not familiar with Russia, but I can not imagine this being done for punitive reasons. This has left me guessing about JB's parents being aware of her mental illness during childhood and tried to get her treatment as a child.

She thinks she was controlled by SM and she describes him like a Christ-like figure? I'm not a professional but this has me wondering if JB has schizophrenia.

Hopefully one of our verified therapists/psychologists will chime in with their thoughts. These are all very bizzare allegations from JB.

jmo

17. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Maybe she was exhibiting mental disorders back then and the parents were clueless as to why she was acting up.

This was back in Russia 20 + years ago so who knows.

18. nursebeeme

it could have been for depression

I lived in europe for six years and ect is a very common treatment there for depression.

on the other hand it could have been taken from Julia's declaration which means she could have made something else up..

either way it is highly interesting.

wonder if her mother will comment on it with the reporter she has been emailing with

:twocents:

19. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Interesting that the article says ``Investigators haven`t ruled out the parents``.

20. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

As far as I know LE has been stating no person or theory has been ruled out. Doesn't mean they don't have an unnamed POI or suspect though.

JMO

21. marycarney

marycarney Inactive

Sulaiman anglicizes to Solomon. (Yeah, I'm pretty sure I just invented a word :) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.