WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREE...

Regarding the form that the Housing Authority sent to me..yes,I recieved it. It took two weeks to get it,so I filled it out and sent it back that same day. I also faxed it to a number provided.
To be honest,it will probably do no good...but like Ive said before..ya just never know.

:woohoo: CONGRATS on parenthood!!! :woohoo:

Sky is a perfect name considering how much time you have invested in this case. Our son was named after a case that I followed closely. My husband said, "Well, you say that name 50 times a day, why not?!" :blushing:

I absolutly love this!!! :heartbeat:

I named my pup after the Green Bay Packers...does that count? ;)

Rouge, congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. Batten down the hatches dear friend because your life will never be the same once your little boy enters the world. Good things are worth the wait. Congrats to your lovely wife and the mother to be. Sky is such a good, strong name. Best wishes.

Sky Crew just warms my heart! Thank you so much for your well wishes and support. You all mean so much to me. BIG :heartbeat:

GateKeeper: You're awesome-fantastic! Thanks so much for sending in that housing form!

Thanks Gate for taking the time to fill those forms out. One never knows what could transpire.

Now just to bring Sky home....

Hey little man. Taking a break from the crazies. Checking in to see how things are going with you. I pray you find justice and you can come home. You are never far from my thoughts or the thoughts of the wonderful people of the Sky Crew.

It CAN happen. What a wonderful miracle for this family!
I'll keep hoping for a miracle for OUR boy. :please:
...but I dont want it to take 19 years.

Richard Wayne Landers Jr., Indiana Boy Abducted In 1994, Found In Minnesota

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/11/richard-wayne-landers-jr-found_n_2454809.html

Gate, I read about this today. It sure gives hope, doesn't it??? It gives hope for all the missing children, that one day they will be returned to their loved ones. There is a happy ending for this family. Maybe someday there will be a happy ending for Solomon and M.

Maybe Rouge's baby boy in the making will bring us some good luck on this case. Sky, you deserved to have the best parents in the world, I'm so sorry you got the mom you did. It's not your fault. And we're not going to let this go, we will continue searching for you and fighting for justice. We love you.

Hey little man. Taking a break from the crazies. Checking in to see how things are going with you. I pray you find justice and you can come home. You are never far from my thoughts or the thoughts of the wonderful people of the Sky Crew.

It truly is a pleasure to come onto this thread.

The Sky Crew have been terrific to post with.

Now just to get this little man home.

Hoping Rouge's news brings some good news on a few cases.

Gate keep checking in on your family friend.

Good Night Little Man! Back to page 1 you go!

Dear Sky Crew,

I figured in the face of all this hopelessness, it might be nice to throw in a little sunshine.

As some of you who were following in the earlier days of Sky's case might know, my wife and I have been struggling with infertility for the past year and hoping against hope that she would get pregnant.

Well, the joyful news is finally here and ready to be shared: she's pregnant!!

We're expecting our first child, a baby boy, this July.

And, yes, the name Sky has made it to our top ten list (we also just like nature names!).

I don't know if that's where we'll end up in terms of naming our son, but I just wanted you all to know that Sky is being honored one way or another....and that life does goes on.

If you're curious....this is how I'm feeling right now:

:great::rocker::blushing::dance::skip::heartbeat:

Best wishes to all,
Rouge

Congratulations Rouge!!!
What absolutely wonderful news, thank you for sharing with us. This gives me hope!

Sweet Sky, we won't stop looking for you.

Gate, thank you for sending the forms. I just can't imagine how she can live with herself, it boggles my mind.
Prayers for you Sky, Daddy and Little M.

Hey Little Guy, just stopping by to give you a boost up and to wave hi to the Sky Crew.:seeya:

Back up you go!! This is one of my fave pics of Sky. I always smile when I see it.
(good pics at this link http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010220-8.html )

Sky_zps0807d404.jpg

I think it was yesterday, I logged on and found Sky's thread at the top of page 1. My heart nearly stopped. I just knew there was breaking news. :tears: NO breaking news! :banghead:

The guilt has got to be eating Julia alive! Well, that is if she has a conscience. She reminds me so much of Casey Anthony (minus the going out and partying part).

It amazes me at how much she had let herself go (in appearance). From this:
Julia2_zpsefa94fa5.jpg

To this:
biryukova-surveillance-5_zpsce3cafc1.jpg

Just now, my 3 year old (who is sitting beside me) asked me who is that little boy. I told him, "His name is Sky." He asked me why do I have a picture of him and asked me where is Sky. I told him that I didn't know where Sky is because he's missing. He said, "Mama, he's in Heaven." :tears:

I found this page that has a good bit of videos tagged on it.
http://article.wn.com/view/2012/07/02/New_details_in_Sky_Metalwala_case/

I also found this page (I think I've seen it before):
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Biryukova-speaks-time-boys-disappearance.html

Julia3_zps24a2dbc3.jpg

Julia4_zpsde4b179d.jpg

Julia5_zps03554835.jpg

"Abandoned: The street corner, shown, where the mother says she left her two-year-old, is a mile from where she says she walked to get gas."

StreetCornerWhereJuliaLeftSky_zps2b37b213.jpg

Found the thread near the bottom of page 1...back up you go!

Goodnight little man! Found you on Page 2. Back to the top you go.

Back up you go!! This is one of my fave pics of Sky. I always smile when I see it.
(good pics at this link http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010220-8.html )

Sky_zps0807d404.jpg

It amazes me at how much she had let herself go (in appearance). From this:
Julia2_zpsefa94fa5.jpg

To this:
biryukova-surveillance-5_zpsce3cafc1.jpg

I want to know what she did in-between those pictures. Does that make sense? What happened to cause such a "bad hair day?" She looked put together and Sky looked good, too. The next picture tells a much different story.

Sky, you're always in my heart and on my mind. Please, Lord, we need to find this precious little creation of yours. Bring fresh eyes and minds to his case, he should be home with those who love him. IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23