WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seajay - Unfortunately, Juliette's case doesn't get a lot of traffic. I added the updates in hopes that others would see it and be drawn to her thread. Another "mother" who deserves to rot in :jail: She's plead not guilty and her attorney has filed a "motion to quash". :banghead:

I think when I have some time I'll go check Juliette's threads out. Usually when I pick up a case, I read from the beginning. If there is 10's of thread, I will read the first 5 straight through, then skip 5 pages and so on until I'm done. I try to get all the particulars down before I post anything. I've been curious about Juliette. Another poster also has that picture in her siggie, too. She looked adorable.

Giving Sky a boost up the slide. We haven't forgetten you Sky, we pray for justice for you. Some day little one, some day.

Praying for you, Sky!!! I hope your homecoming will be soon.

I think when I have some time I'll go check Juliette's threads out. Usually when I pick up a case, I read from the beginning. If there is 10's of thread, I will read the first 5 straight through, then skip 5 pages and so on until I'm done. I try to get all the particulars down before I post anything. I've been curious about Juliette. Another poster also has that picture in her siggie, too. She looked adorable.

Giving Sky a boost up the slide. We haven't forgetten you Sky, we pray for justice for you. Some day little one, some day.

That would be MsFacetious that has a photo of Juliette in her signature. Juliette has a thread of 20 pages. The first post explains a lot.

I don't know why but Sky reminds me of this song or vice versa !
The lyrics are really nice. I hope I don't get smack because it is
off topic, but not really ! :)

Close your eyes,
Have no fear,
The monsters gone,
He's on the run and your daddy's here,
Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,
Before you go to sleep,
Say a little prayer,
Every day in every way,
It's getting better and better,
Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,
Out on the ocean sailing away,
I can hardly wait,
To see you to come of age,
But I guess we'll both,
Just have to be patient,
Yes it's a long way to go,
But in the meantime,
Before you cross the street,
Take my hand,
Life is just what happens to you,
While your busy making other plans,
Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Beautiful Boy,
Darling,
Darling,
Darling Sean.

Seajay - Unfortunately, Juliette's case doesn't get a lot of traffic. I added the updates in hopes that others would see it and be drawn to her thread. Another "mother" who deserves to rot in :jail: She's plead not guilty and her attorney has filed a "motion to quash". :banghead:

I remember this horrible case of crime. I remember she had a sister, I remember father and sister's photos. I remember my despair thinking about little helpless baby girl hurt to dead.

When I thinking on Sky I think about how he sees and discover world. what kind of punishment he had to suffer hunger. His beautiful face eating watermelon. What kind of restricted world he gets picture about, does he feels guilty, even I never see anger on his little face?

I can understand that she is sick, but I can't understand that she and her mother don't have mother instinct and enough conscience. Any emotion except for them self.

Grandma feelings, love, protection for their own blood.:banghead:

Hey Sky, yet another day has passed. And you are not on the top of the slide so I'm giving you a boost up. Where are you sweet Sky?

And when will the person who harmed you come to justice. Someday I have to believe it will happen. Someday Sky you will have your justice.

Thinking about you Sky, saying more prayers for you tonight. One day closer, sweetheart.

Bumping for our boy. We will not forget you. One day closer sweet child.

I remember this horrible case of crime. I remember she had a sister, I remember father and sister's photos. I remember my despair thinking about little helpless baby girl hurt to dead.

When I thinking on Sky I think about how he sees and discover world. what kind of punishment he had to suffer hunger. His beautiful face eating watermelon. What kind of restricted world he gets picture about, does he feels guilty, even I never see anger on his little face?

I can understand that she is sick, but I can't understand that she and her mother don't have mother instinct and enough conscience. Any emotion except for them self.

Grandma feelings, love, protection for their own blood.:banghead:

What case is this you're talking about please? I've got a lot of cases I know nothing about . tks ! :)

Well little man. It has been a bit since I have been able to post and read how you are doing.

Hoping LE is inching closer to finding you.

What case is this you're talking about please? I've got a lot of cases I know nothing about . tks ! :)

I believe they're referring to Juliette Serenity Geurts. You should find her by just searching for Juliette on Crimes Spotlight for Children forum. .

Juliette Geurts' murder. She's a twin - murdered in July 2008. Only recently has there been activity in her case...after a petition filed by the citizens.

The link to read about her case is in my signature!

Helping you up the slide Sky. Someone knows something and someday, with luck, they are going to do the right thing and tell all. Thinking of you Sky.

Wow, checking in and a whole lot of nothing has happened since last check. Keeping the faith that someday, someone will be held accountable. Thinking of you dear boy. We will not forget you. One day closer.

Solomon is an inspiration. Even in the midst of Sky being missing, he is spending his time out there helping other people.

Still thinking of you, Sky. I hope one day justice is served for you.

Bumping for our boy. . Ive been MIA a little while, but you are constantly in my thoughts and ♥

Bumping for you dear boy. One day closer. We are NOT giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23