WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Valentine's Day, Sky!!!!

Sky Crew is here to send you so much love!!!!

:cupcake: :heartbeat::valentine:

Happy Valentines Day little man!!!

@ princessjps totally adorable!!

I know they would have a terrific time in the park together!

Bumping for Sky, hope you had an enjoyable valentines day wherever you are!

Just stopping in to give our little Sky a bump -- we're always here for you, Sky.

Also wanted to share with Sky Crew that our 19-week ultrasound went off without a hitch today! Our little bundle of joy is developing normally -- and he looks kind of cute if I do say so myself. :)

DSC02335.jpg

DSC02334.jpg

Oohhhhh baby Rougelatete!!! Do we know yet boy or girl??? Does he/she have his hand on his forehead in the top picture like he's exasperated?? LOL!

Have not been on this thread before, so sorry if this link has already been posted. Congrats. on the great work!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/07/sky-metalwala-search_n_1259938.html
"People looking to help authorities track down Sky Metalwala have turned to an online community called Websleuths that includes experts in forensic sciences and other relevant skills.

Sky Metalwala was reported missing on Nov. 6 by his mother, Julia Biryukova. She claims she ran out of gas, left the boy asleep in her car on the side of the road, and went for help with her other child.

When Biryukova returned, Sky was allegedly gone.

My Northwest reports that a woman identified as "JV" says Websleuths.com has already helped police in their search for the missing toddler.

"It was directly as a result of the forum that the time frame for when Sky actually went missing was narrowed down," JV said, according to My Northwest"

It has been so long since I checked in on our little Man . . . . Rouge . . . CONGRATS! I am so very happy for the two of you . . . please keep us posted on the developments! Such great news!

I keep hoping that we will have some news about Sky . . . . about Julia . . . about developments in this case . . . about things moving forward. I feel like we have been at such a stand still for so very long.

At the very least can we not do something to force JB to talk with investigators again? Can we see if her story matches in timelines and details from the first day he went missing (or at least was reported to have gone missing?)

I so understand that LE does not want to compromise their "future" case against her - but can it continue forever with NO case against her?

Can't she be charged with a lesser crime(s) (ie: accepting child support for a child that she did not have; child endangerment; child neglect; child abandonment; child maltreatment for lack of appropriate medical care and failure to thrive for little M; lying to LE; unwillingness to cooperate with an ongoing investigation; etc?)

Oohhhhh baby Rougelatete!!! Do we know yet boy or girl??? Does he/she have his hand on his forehead in the top picture like he's exasperated?? LOL!

Haha! Yes, it was a long ultrasound so I'm sure he was exasperated at that point. The ultrasound tech said he must be putting his hand against his forehead and saying "Oh, woe is me!" Lol.

So, we know it's a boy. And, we've narrowed it down to two names....one of which involves Sky as a middle name. I thought you all would be happy to hear that. :)

Haha! Yes, it was a long ultrasound so I'm sure he was exasperated at that point. The ultrasound tech said he must be putting his hand against his forehead and saying "Oh, woe is me!" Lol.

So, we know it's a boy. And, we've narrowed it down to two names....one of which involves Sky as a middle name. I thought you all would be happy to hear that. :)

Ha! Baby 'tete = :dramaqueen:

It has been so long since I checked in on our little Man . . . . Rouge . . . CONGRATS! I am so very happy for the two of you . . . please keep us posted on the developments! Such great news!

I keep hoping that we will have some news about Sky . . . . about Julia . . . about developments in this case . . . about things moving forward. I feel like we have been at such a stand still for so very long.

At the very least can we not do something to force JB to talk with investigators again? Can we see if her story matches in timelines and details from the first day he went missing (or at least was reported to have gone missing?)

I so understand that LE does not want to compromise their "future" case against her - but can it continue forever with NO case against her?

Can't she be charged with a lesser crime(s) (ie: accepting child support for a child that she did not have; child endangerment; child neglect; child abandonment; child maltreatment for lack of appropriate medical care and failure to thrive for little M; lying to LE; unwillingness to cooperate with an ongoing investigation; etc?)

I've been asking that for a while now. Why don't they charge her with something regarding the neglect, child endangerment for M? These charges wouldn't have to involve Sky; thus not affecting his case.

My biggest concern right now (other than where is Sky) is the time that has passed. In the Juliette Geurts case, the mom's attorney has filed a motion to quash because the State waited so long to charge her with anything. I'm praying that he doesn't win his case and her walk free while her daughter is in a grave. In that case, it has been 4.5 years since Juliette was murdered, but the statute of limitations say 3 years. :banghead: I don't want the same thing to happen with Julia.

Totally awesome Rouge!!! :)

You both must be soooooo excited and I probably would of had the tech past exasperated :giggle:

This made my day!!

Time for this Sky to come home!!!

How awesome is the little Rougette. You can see definition in his little face. Awww. Thanks for sharing Rouge. I'm sure you can't wait for his entrance into the world. What an exciting time for you and Mrs. Rougelatete.

Waving hi to the Sky Crew.

Just peekin in on our boy for the night. . . . sweet dreams - sweet Sky!

Bumping up for our little man.

Where are you Sky???

Hurray for my dear friend Roug and her happy little growing family. Love love love the pics! What joy a little boy can bring. I know - I have 3 of my own.

P.S. Princess - your grand is GORGEOUS!!

P.S. Princess - your grand is GORGEOUS!!

Isn't she??? She is such a cutie pie. Just precious.

Sky, we are thinking of you. You are never far from our thoughts.

I just realized something.

Not only will we be on Sky watch, but now baby Rouge watch. Not sure who was more concerned us or FruitTingles.

Time to come home little man.

I understand that murder has no statute of limitations, and that is why they haven't charged Julia yet. They have all the time in the world to hold onto evidence until they have enough to secure a conviction.

But my worry is that there will never be enough to charge Julia with murder, and there IS a statute of limitations for lesser charges. If they aren't confident they can pull off a conviction with a murder charge, it would be a shame to let the moment pass for any justice at all. I'd rather see her charged with child abuse/endangerment for Sky and M, as opposed to nothing at all.

After so many years, they finally charged Juliette Guerts' mother and her boyfriend. The mother wasn't charged with murder, and now she is fighting to have it dropped since the prosecutors waited too long to file. I don't want that to happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks