WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you guys.... she left those kids alone on tuesday 1 november for 11-12 hours how did she keep them from leaving the apartment? I am thinking a whole lock more wacky stuff is gonna come out!!!!!

no one has seen sky in two weeks + 1 november she was at an 11 hour mediation= kids left alone for an extended period of time A L O N E

I want to go find me a teevee brick.....

Has LE confirmed the kids were left alone during the mediation? Has it been confirmed the mediation was Tuesday November 1st (I think it was but Mom didn't agree until Thursday according to Dad's attorney)?

I don't think she would agree to the terms if something had already happened to Sky. I think whatever occurred took place between the time she agreed and the follow up request to void the agreement. JMO

thank you ingra!!! the swirly ballz about drove me nuts and I couldn't watch! Thank you for the recap!

Update at 3:30......I'm not sure if it will be live, but I'm )(&*(*&*(&* at KING's livestream. For the first half all I got was that circle!!! HLN didn't carry it full length. What a mess! IMO (pound computer desk!)

SurfieTX, what link were you using for presser? TIA

I think the bombshell of the day really is that the people closest to Julia know what happened. This is a very strong statement, and I don't think he would have stated it on merely a hunch.

also the fact that the 4 year old said Sky was "wrapped" in a blanket.

WOW thanks ingra!!! and everone else too but wow you were fast!!!

Has LE confirmed the kids were left alone during the mediation? Has it been confirmed the mediation was Tuesday November 1st (I think it was but Mom didn't agree until Thursday according to Dad's attorney)?

I don't think she would agree to the terms if something had already happened to Sky. I think whatever occurred took place between the time she agreed and the follow up request to void the agreement. JMO

skye was last seen two weeks ago sunday by a neighbor per LE

the mediation was on 1 november per SM's atty last night on nancy grace... he said the mediation was 11-12 hours long...between the mom and the dad and their atty's

I also believe not wanting to comment on when/how long she admitted to leaving the children alone in the apartment is huge.

I'm going to go back to my theory that there may have been an accidental death during the 11 hour mediation, or on an occasion after where she left them.

She could have easily used scary threats or other manipulation to scare the daughter into saying he was in the car. Or he was not there at all, or there dead and someone helped.

I think the bombshell of the day really is that the people closest to Julia know what happened. This is a very strong statement, and I don't think he would have stated it on merely a hunch.

I'm confident one of them will break.

I have had experiences with mongolian spots as well. My son had one on his back/hiney it was fairly large and impossible to miss if you were looking at him. it even stuck out the top of his diapers. I am the one who drops off and picks up every day. One day i went to pick my son up from daycare (i could never let my wife do it because she would always get into some confrontation with one of the caregivers about sonethintg she saw that she did not like. generally minor stuff, but she could be rude to them sometimes) anyway, they pulled me into the office and asked if everything was ok at home. i could not figure out what they were asking for untill they mentioned that he had a bruise on his back. They had never heard of mongolian spots, (us either) and thought we had hurt our son. I had to have my doctor confirm to them that the spot was natural before they would believe me. I will never forget how i felt in that office when it dawned on me what they were implying. they even suggested that my wife had done it and that was the reason i always did the drop/pick up. this was an established day care center too, not some home day care. How could they not know about these spots??
In my opinion, she did something to this child.

Update at 3:30......I'm not sure if it will be live, but I'm )(&*(*&*(&* at KING's livestream. For the first half all I got was that circle!!! HLN didn't carry it full length. What a mess! IMO (pound computer desk!)

SurfieTX, what link were you using for presser? TIA

King. I was just listening though, not watching. It's too hard for me to transcribe and watch at the same time.

Thanks to those posting what was said.

did we know before now that Sky was purported to be ill and on the way to the ER? I don't remember hearing this portion of the story before.

So not only is this mother not making pleas for the safe return of her missing child but she is not telling the "abductor" that her child is sick and may need medical attention?

And LE never told us, the public, that this child may be ill? I never heard any of the officials mention that doctors hsopitals and medical providers should be on the lookout for people bringing in a sick child who resembles Sky?

huh. Telling (MOO)

from ingra's transcription:

Facebook: Social media is an important part of any investigation and he can't comment on anything they've found but they are looking at it.

didn't some one here screen cap her facebook page before she changed it????

I'd like to know what meds were found and when she started taking them. I've had some very serious side effects with some anti depressant/anti anxiety meds years ago so this is very disturbing.

contact is made through veronica, julia's attorney. They are available, responsive and cooperating. Mom is not willing to come in for the poly. He says that looks suspicious.

Veronica, the lawyer, says julia is devastated and in no shape to take a poly.

Small group of 5-7 folks (i couldn't hear the question, but that was the response).

He says the story make one scratch one's head. He leaving a sick child in a car, much less just leaving a 2 y/o in a car anyway, is suspicious.
she said she had difficulty finding anyone to help her.[/quote

I live at the bottom of Clyde Hill. This is a area of professionals and it is just a few blocks from
downtown. People also live here because of the good schools. In a snow fall over the years I have people knocking on my door because they cannot make it up the hill and need to park in
my driveway. I have even picked them up the next morning to retrieve their vehicle because I have 4 wheel drive. My point is there is no way especially since she lived in an apartment across from the QFC on Bellview Way that she could not find assistance. I think that is why her husband mentioned Brief Encounters cafe obviously she must have known someone who works there.

That being said she could have been paranoid and traumatized from the custody agreement. In
that state of mind perhaps she would distrust almost anyone. That is the only reason I can come up with for her to say she had difficulity finding assistance. Especially walking with a 4year old.

skye was last seen two weeks ago sunday by a neighbor per LE

the mediation was on 1 november per SM's atty last night on nancy grace... he said the mediation was 11-12 hours long...between the mom and the dad and their atty's

I asked a friend of mine last night who has gone through 2 divorces with custody involved in King County. The court does NOT allow children there and they have no place for them to go at the court house. There was a question about this last night..

I hope those kids were not alone during that time but it does sound like it might be possible. The LE were really not wanting to answer the when the kids were left alone..I won't even leave my 13 year old home alone..it really baffles me...

MOO

So did SM ask JB where the kids were during that mediation? I wonder what her answer was??

I wonder why they weren't expecting the little girl to say that he was in the car? Did they get HRD hits in the apartment?

I'm not 100% sure, but when he said they found medications in the apartment, I *think* a reporter asked if they were narcotics, and he said yes. The reporter questions were hard to hear sometimes, so take that with a grain of salt.

I thought no one was clear when the neighbor saw Sky according to yesterday's press conference. IIRC, they used Sunday as a guideline to determine within 2 weeks.

from ingra's transcription:

didn't some one here screen cap her facebook page before she changed it????

I caught it early Sunday afternoon and did. But I do believe the changes were made before I got to it, because I didn't notice anything different in the next couple of days.

I got Dad's before he wisely locked it down, though honestly, nothing of note was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288