WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
from ingra's transcription:

didn't some one here screen cap her facebook page before she changed it????
Yep twasn't me but I know who it was lol :innocent:

jezzz I'm still taking maps 101 let alone knowing how to do a screenshot!!!:floorlaugh:

I wonder why they weren't expecting the little girl to say that he was in the car? Did they get HRD hits in the apartment?

I'm not 100% sure, but when he said they found medications in the apartment, I *think* a reporter asked if they were narcotics, and he said yes. The reporter questions were hard to hear sometimes, so take that with a grain of salt.

I wondered about that as well. Not sure what they expected her to say.

I asked a friend of mine last night who has gone through 2 divorces with custody involved in King County. The court does NOT allow children there and they have no place for them to go at the court house. There was a question about this last night..

I hope those kids were not alone during that time but it does sound like it might be possible. The LE were really not wanting to answer the when the kids were left alone..I won't even leave my 13 year old home alone..it really baffles me...

MOO

they weren't seen by anyone other than the neighbor since around 23 october which was two weeks ago from Sunday (which is what LE said yesterday)

23 October last seen by anyone other than the mother and the little sister.....

I know...no insurance card, identification, nothing? Does not make sense at all.

Another symphony of unfortunate events with a lack-of-cell-phone core. Gah, this sounds familiar. :(

I thought no one was clear when the neighbor saw Sky according to yesterday's press conference. IIRC, they used Sunday as a guideline to determine within 2 weeks.

yesterday LE said around two weeks ago from Sunday... (neighbor wasn't sure exact date)... but even with that approximation it puts it around 23 october! <<eek>>

I caught it early Sunday afternoon and did. But I do believe the changes were made before I got to it, because I didn't notice anything different in the next couple of days.

I got Dad's before he wisely locked it down, though honestly, nothing of note was there.

good job! I think you should send it in anyway

they weren't seen by anyone other than the neighbor since around 23 october which was two weeks ago from Sunday (which is what LE said yesterday)

23 October last seen by anyone other than the mother and the little sister.....

That's pretty strange IMO being that Halloween was during that time. They didn't trick-or-treat anywhere or go to a party? Nothing?

the church has been mentioned a lot as well... has she (Julia) been to church lately????

How could a 2 year old be wrapped in a blanket and strapped into the car seat? Pretty bulky don't you think. Didn't say the blanket was over him, but that he was "wrapped" in a blanket. And where is the blanket?

How could a 2 year old be wrapped in a blanket and strapped into the car seat? Pretty bulky don't you think. Didn't say the blanket was over him, but that he was "wrapped" in a blanket.

I would like to know if any "dolls" are missing from the house

I also believe not wanting to comment on when/how long she admitted to leaving the children alone in the apartment is huge.

I'm going to go back to my theory that there may have been an accidental death during the 11 hour mediation, or on an occasion after where she left them.

She could have easily used scary threats or other manipulation to scare the daughter into saying he was in the car. Or he was not there at all, or there dead and someone helped.

Wanting to keep as much as possible clean, I wonder if she shut them up in their own rooms or a bathroom?

It's possible that Sky really was sick. Very sick. And mom's homeopathic remedies failed her and he died. LE seems to think relatives and/or friends know what happened. That leads me to wonder if whoever was helping with the homeopathic remedies didn't help her cover it up.

If the daughter says Sky was "wrapped in a blanket" in the car, perhaps someone who lives in those apartments (a homeopath friend/relative?) where the car conveniently stopped (and where mom used to live) removed from the car whatever was wrapped in the blanket. The car did start up when LE tried it.

Something was wrapped up in the car when daughter was in it, but gone an hour later.

Interesting.

He was in the car "wrapped in a blanket," per his little sister. That was a quote from Major Mike. WOW.

Unfortunately I missed the presser but reading this I immediately have a question. Was Sky "wrapped in a blanket" and also strapped into his carseat or just in the car "wrapped in a blanket"? Just wondering if he was alive or dead at this point. Just thinking outloud here.

could we compile a list of relevant questions and send them to a reporter?

SPECULATION ALERT!

1. The people closest to Julia and Sky, after daughter M, would be her parents, wouldn't they?

2. She agreed to the mediation terms Thursday, and then called to try and back off from them on Friday. Could Thursday night or Friday morning be when something happened to him? She said she felt pressured into the agreement; maybe it was really because she knew she would not be able to present both children for the first visitation, and wanted to buy time?

yesterday LE said around two weeks ago from Sunday... (neighbor wasn't sure exact date)... but even with that approximation it puts it around 23 october! <<eek>>

Thanks, that is what I heard too. I just didn't want to lock in anything to an exact date when questions come about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam