WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's possible, but she doted on M so much, she had an 'unusual attachment' or however it was worded on her daughter. I think more likely, maybe, she repeated over and over something along the lines of M gave Sky a little bit of medicine, to keep her from telling the true story.

Keep in mind, kids at that age blurt out everything. Including some things that are pretty embarrasing. JB had pulled M out of daycare/preschool at some point as I recall reading her dcp/preschool hadn't seen her in weeks or months. I think it is a very strong possibility she was pulled because of the things about her homelife she was sharing at school.

I think it is possible M was used to parroting mommies stories. I hope those interviewing M are well trained professionals who can determine from M if 'mommy told me to say that' kind of thing.

jmo

I hope if that is what happened that you are right. I just wonder how much doting is done with a child she couldn't bother to feed and if CMA mode overpowers the unusual bond. My 4 year old has learned how to unbuckle her carseat and would do so while driving and then jump up and hug you from behind while you are driving. On a rare visit with her dad she did it to him and he told her that if she did it and the police saw it they would separate us all and take us all to jail. Yes, I was angry and handled the situation, but she is terrified to ever do it again, even though I have told her that if she did it I would get in trouble and not her. It was six months ago and about a month ago her brother leaned on her seat belt buckle when he was getting in the car and her car seat became unlatched. We weren't even driving yet and she started screaming that we were going to jail. She hadn't mentioned it since she and I had our talk, so I just wonder.

Wonder if they're having a great morning? haha I think there's about to be some collateral damage.

I don't know. $3,000 to 5,000 per month is a lot of money to pay, especially for a guy who wouldn't even be allowed to use the bathroom.
:floorlaugh:

Self-employed usually means someone has some sort of an income making job they do without having a boss. And she didn't have that as far as we know. Whatever child support she was getting probably wasn't a lot since the grocery store SM had apparently wasn't doing very well lately.

I think at one point she had been co-manager of the grocery store, and was partly responsible for the success. So it seems to me she's trying to say that, that she's part owner in a grocery store.

No mention of her kids. Hmm. I wonder if the subject of kids came up in exchanges with interested men.

I think at one point she had been co-manager of the grocery store, and was partly responsible for the success. So it seems to me she's trying to say that, that she's part owner in a grocery store.

No mention of her kids. Hmm. I wonder if the subject of kids came up in exchanges with interested men.

The profile does mention that she is a mother to two beautiful babies.

I am surprised she even got pregnant. She didn't like the bed messed up, how do you avoid that while having sex? I wonder if SM ever had a girlfriend after the break -up. It's to bad that JB didn't have a male friend after the divorce because she may have welcomed a weekend without the kids to date. She could also focus on someone other than SM. I think she was miserable and she wanted SM to be just as miserable.

I don't know. $3,000 to 5,000 per month is a lot of money to pay, especially for a guy who wouldn't even be allowed to use the bathroom.
:floorlaugh:

Mm hmm. 3-5 K per month, if you want to use the bathroom while you're here we'll negotiate that.

she does mention her children "mommy of 2 beautiful babies"

http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=661549

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...ained-info-from-dating-website-133842203.html

at the end of this video the reporter says that the family plans to canvas the Issequa (sorry if I spelled that wrong) cosco on wednesday... (Julia's mother lives there and that area was mentioned earlier as being searched)

I don't have working speakers. By family, I assume you mean the paternal side of the family? or is the maternal family now getting involved with searching and the media?

tia

Just a thought, maybe the reason SM put up with JB's bizarre behavior so long is that she threatened to have him deported if he said anything.

I hope if that is what happened that you are right. I just wonder how much doting is done with a child she couldn't bother to feed and if CMA mode overpowers the unusual bond. My 4 year old has learned how to unbuckle her carseat and would do so while driving and then jump up and hug you from behind while you are driving. On a rare visit with her dad she did it to him and he told her that if she did it and the police saw it they would separate us all and take us all to jail. Yes, I was angry and handled the situation, but she is terrified to ever do it again, even though I have told her that if she did it I would get in trouble and not her. It was six months ago and about a month ago her brother leaned on her seat belt buckle when he was getting in the car and her car seat became unlatched. We weren't even driving yet and she started screaming that we were going to jail. She hadn't mentioned it since she and I had our talk, so I just wonder.

Maybe doting wasn't the right word. She definately had the child trained and was able to whip her into an emotional frenzy easily based on the exchange from hell audio. I'm just thinking along the lines of how manipulating JB is and how she could easily manipulate her daughter.

also, how scary about the hug while driving! Phew! Not only could someone get a ticket, but it could also cause an accident and someone could get hurt.

I don't have working speakers. By family, I assume you mean the paternal side of the family? or is the maternal family now getting involved with searching and the media?

tia

I should make you guess Cubby :) (just kidding!) I bet you would get it right!

(SM's family)

and on thaaaat note... wonder why we haven't heard from Julia's mother?

How can someone who has OCD with germs be a sugar baby? I don't get that.

Yes, they can have OCD with germ phobias and still be a sugar baby. OCD obsessions and compulsions are often irrational and can be contradictory with arbitrary rules set up about "this is bad" but "this is okay," and those might look mutually exclusive to an outsider but make sense to the person experiencing them.

Well, but that's the beds in her house. From the pictures, we know she relaxes her standards in hotels.

A perfect example of what I said earlier -- rules apply here at home but not in other settings. It might not make sense to us but it probably did to JB.

I should make you guess Cubby :) I bet you would get it right!

(SM's family)

and on thaaaat note... wonder why we haven't heard from Julia's mother?

I wonder if Julia is staying with her. I thought LE had her in a hotel, but Maj. Mike said yesterday that's not the case.

But....wasn't it said somewhere that one of her family members is cooperating with LE but desires to remain anon?

yeah surfie... and one reporter the other day said that some of Julia's family have come forward and don't want it known they are working with police....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie