Identified! WA - Snohomish Co., WhtFem 516UFWA, 15-22, hitchhiker, Aug 1977 - Lisa Roberts

I am a moron! (sp?) I didn't even ask for a list of rule outs. I just emailed detective.

I am certian some mentioned are ruled out due to my conversations.

Marie Florence Angiras, Cherry Ann Moser Iacovone, I think I posted these earlier.

I rec'd an auto response the agent on this case is out until Monday...I hope to quickly get a list of RULE OUTS so that it will save us some time.

I will update you all as I am.

Boss, could you get a verification on height when you check in with the detective?? Many thanks, :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

How about if we get her onto CityData.com, People Search? I wonder if that might either scare up some locals who had rumor type info or even some Canadians to who she looked familiar?

Sounds like a great idea - I don't actually know citdata.com, do you need a subscription?

Well, identifyus says the body was found 1.5 blocks off Emander Rd on 113th St.

Which makes no sense at all if you see how far apart Emander Rd and 113th streets are.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Emander+Rd,+Everett,+WA+98204&daddr=113th+st+Everett,+Washington&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=47.897629,-122.197108&sspn=0.013005,0.038624&ie=UTF8&z=14

So, I'm going to assume she was found 1.5 blocks off Emander Rd, and that there was an error in the 113th. There are lots of 100 streets in that area.

Let me know what you think.

I'm also very interested in her shoes.

The brand is very specific as "Mr. Sneeker"

I'm not a spelling wiz, but google is. Sneaker is usually spelled "sneaker"

At that time, lots of shoes were region specific.

It was before my time, but I'm curious if anyone has ever heard of that particular brand?

Also, the scene is close to the airport.

If anyone has any region specific questions, let me know. I have a dear friend that grew up an hour from there and is retired PD (from the east coast, he wouldn't have worked there). He is old, but sharp.

I did some research on Mr. Sneekers, and sadly they were a nationwide brand. I found advertisements they did in national magazines from the sixties and the brand was actually owned by Mistubushi. Here are some blog entries about the brand with ads:

http://momandpopcultureshop.typepad.com/bloggedyblogblog/advertisements/
and http://sneakers.pair.com/m-mrsnk.htm.

I know the watch was a Timex, so that's a wash, but has anyone seen the brand names of her clothes? Those provide good clues to figuring out where she's from.

I did some research on Mr. Sneekers, and sadly they were a nationwide brand. I found advertisements they did in national magazines from the sixties and the brand was actually owned by Mistubushi. Here are some blog entries about the brand with ads:

http://momandpopcultureshop.typepad.com/bloggedyblogblog/advertisements/
and http://sneakers.pair.com/m-mrsnk.htm.

I know the watch was a Timex, so that's a wash, but has anyone seen the brand names of her clothes? Those provide good clues to figuring out where she's from.

Great!!

I spoke to my friend from near there. It was funny explaining it to him, because I don't think he knows I'm as interested in this stuff as I am. I told him about her skull being found in Everett. I said "That is about an hour from where you lived." He said "I know good and d*mn well where that is." (He cracks me up sometimes). Then he said "I hope my brother didn't do it." Which I know he was joking about, but was a scary thought.

It sucks, but I always tend to think if a UID with this much detail has never been matched up to a missing persons case in 30 years then this person was probably never reported missing.

Well I have finished working through the Doe Network. I thought Cheery Greenman also looked promising but then realised other people had already posted her as a suggestion - you guys are super quick! :)

I've also looked through the links from Rozey's post but no joy - I'm having real difficulty finding a decent resource for Canada's missing peope. After Canada I looked at Washington and am planning to move onto Oregon.

Nice work on the brand of shoe people - I think we are going to need more info to help crack this one and I would never have thought of that kind of thing!

It sucks, but I always tend to think if a UID with this much detail has never been matched up to a missing persons case in 30 years then this person was probably never reported missing.

I've been looking through 'missing relatives' postings...whew...i'll get back to you in about 6 months..LOL:)

She's such a good match. Her height and weight are right, as her shoes. But could the ME really not tell she'd had two babies?

The only reason I would think no on her is that the UID was living in Washington. It says it was uncharacteristic of her to leave her babies. I mean it's certainly possible, but I would think unlikely.

curves here's another CAN site. (I didn't look through it)

Missing Women's Legacy Society
http://www.missingpeople.net/missing_women's_trust_fund.htm
click on contents

Thanks again Rozey. You actually gave me a bit of a boost by posting link as I was getting a discouraged. Have now looked through it, looked through all associated links and found a load more 'missing canadian' websites. Still can't find our girl though - I am going off the 5'10 height (or there abouts) but if it turns out Jane Doe was 5'6 or so that is going to open up a whole new world of possibilitys - which is a good thing. :)

Thanks again Rozey. You actually gave me a bit of a boost by posting link as I was getting a discouraged. Have now looked through it, looked through all associated links and found a load more 'missing canadian' websites. Still can't find our girl though - I am going off the 5'10 height (or there abouts) but if it turns out Jane Doe was 5'6 or so that is going to open up a whole new world of possibilitys - which is a good thing. :)

I was a stickler for following the listed heights on the missing ( as early as last week) but have decided to use a, + or - scale of 3".
Good luck on your searching!!

The only reason I would think no on her is that the UID was living in Washington. It says it was uncharacteristic of her to leave her babies. I mean it's certainly possible, but I would think unlikely.

How do we know SJD was living in WA and not just passing through? Did I miss that? TIA

How do we know SJD was living in WA and not just passing through? Did I miss that? TIA

My apologies- we really don't know. The killer had said she was living with 2 men. I just assumed that would mean in the area. Of course, can't really trust anything he says! Sorry....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back