WA WA - Tor Robert Bilet, 21, Lewis County, 22 Oct 2004

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by spangled, Dec 12, 2016.

1. spangled

spangled Well-Known Member

Hey,

I just came across Tor Bilet on the Charley Project website, and couldn't find a thread for him here. I am unable to copy and paste from the site so information as follows, or full details at this link:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bilet_tor.html

Tor was on his way to visit a friend in Sisters, Oregon, on 22 Oct 2004. He called his friend from a payphone at 3am on the morning of the 22 stating he was lost. He then stopped at a gas station in Morton, Washington to ask for directions.

He drove East on highway 12 to Randle, Washington and then turned onto Forest Service Road 25, travelling south.

Witnesses saw him on the road travelling 15 miles south of Randle. He has never been seen again.

His truck was later found abandoned by people who stole it and stripped it for parts.

Tor was on medication and may have become disorientated.

2. spangled

spangled Well-Known Member

3. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

I also saw his profile on Charley Project a few days ago and thought of opening up a thread here. So thank you, spangled! Maybe it's a sign.

4. sasha17

sasha17 Curiouser & curiouser

MagnoliaMountain likes this.