WA WA - Tor Robert Bilet, 21, Lewis County, 22 Oct 2004

spangled

Reaction score
Hey,

I just came across Tor Bilet on the Charley Project website, and couldn't find a thread for him here. I am unable to copy and paste from the site so information as follows, or full details at this link:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bilet_tor.html

Tor was on his way to visit a friend in Sisters, Oregon, on 22 Oct 2004. He called his friend from a payphone at 3am on the morning of the 22 stating he was lost. He then stopped at a gas station in Morton, Washington to ask for directions.

He drove East on highway 12 to Randle, Washington and then turned onto Forest Service Road 25, travelling south.

Witnesses saw him on the road travelling 15 miles south of Randle. He has never been seen again.

His truck was later found abandoned by people who stole it and stripped it for parts.

Tor was on medication and may have become disorientated.

I also saw his profile on Charley Project a few days ago and thought of opening up a thread here. So thank you, spangled! Maybe it's a sign.

Updated Charley Project link - Tor Robert Bilet – The Charley Project

tor_robert_bilet_1.jpg

1668183107608.jpeg

Tor Bilet was traveling from Woodinville, WA to Sisters, OR when he went missing. He was driving his black 1988 Chevrolet truck with a white roof. Bilet made a call from a pay telephone at a Chevron station in Morton, WA to tell a friend he was lost. He was last seen early on the morning of October 22, 2004, on Forest Service Road 25 south of Randle, WA.

I also noticed Tor's missing profile on NamUs today and came to see if he had a thread.

I wonder if at some point he was lost again and in seeking assistance ran into the wrong person or people?

How very tragic for him and his family.

From Tor Robert Bilet – The Charley Project

Bilet was carrying $500 in cash and a cellular phone when he left on his trip. He used the cellular phone only once on the journey, in Seattle, Washington. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
Lewis County Sheriff's Office 360-748-9286

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam