GUILTY WA - Travis Padgett for raping 3 teen girls, Yakima, 2013

AstroKitty - it's interesting - the woman in the PBucket account is pictured elsewhere with a pile of TV/TS pals. I actually wondered if she WAS a woman. Which made the 'bringing kids along for pervy day out' thing a tad more worrying (ie, not bio kids maybe).

As for Padgett - nail on the head, I think.

He's offering these children in his house to women who are his sex partners.. might be part of a voyeur thing. Or an "offering' to his doms. Myabe a 'blackmail' situation. Or just sick group sex, idk. But the psyche of a man who 'enslaves' young teenagers for real is not the same as one plays a sub/dom/switch fantasy. The show-off-the-weener stuff seems like a desperate bid to affirm masculinity (he never tries to look feminine in the pics I've seen, quite the opposite) so I think you're right on the ball with the wanting to be humiliated for liking men comment.

I just now looked up a list of missing children in Washington. 90% are 14-17 and disappeared from foster homes. Several are from Yakima, more from surrounding areas..

Terrifying. Click here for the list.

I was looking to see if the blonde teen girl I saw him pictured with was among the missing. It's hard to tell.

I'm not talking about cognitive behavioral therapy that's for sure.
:floorlaugh:

If he has ads and he's willing to pay, (if there's any "roses", "Kisses", "Snow" (that means cocaine usually) "Chrys" "Tina" (meth) he's paying or trading for action) LET ME KNOW. That means I have a starting point to find out if he's got a profile out there.

Will do!

I did not see the photo of the woman among Tv/Ts - I missed that entirely. I think she is a gg (genetic girl) though, but I've only seen a few photos so what do I know. Her makeup is thick and as vane as this is, I thought to myself "Honey all that foundation and I can STILL see your blemishes! let.your.skin.breathe!". Now I'm curious.

I can't tell if he's a bottom or top (sub or domme). Maybe that's because he's a switch? I just don't see the kids being offered to the domme. I can see HIM being the "Master" or being into some sick stuff in combo with the molestation (as depraved as you can guess) that he found people with like minded habits on forums.

I won't be shocked if we find out he and a few of this "friends" groomed kids and brought them to the dungeon with promises of money or drugs. The LE saying "at least 50 times" says a lot. A whole lot.

Aus, those photos are HAUNTiNG (of the missing kids). I ran off very young under some stressors and now I understand I was just a child. You couldn't have told me otherwise then. One photo the boy has the LA/surfer/ look with 2 different colored eyes. There's another one with deep blue beautiful eyes and NO pupils. his face says it all, heroin. :( I can actually see that on a few faces. Just sad. I hope someone here locally will view these photos and look around the crust punks and street kids. I can usually pick out who would veer towards that or sex work and those that I find undeterminable .. I hope aren't going to end up like I suspect / ramble.

I wonder if the children are the only ones he can pull off the dom role with? I agree, he seems to want the company of men, or the control/humiliation of women. Maybe the children are who he can be a "man" with?

I get the sick sense that part of his fantasies involve needing a dom female to direct him to have sex with the minors. A sort of "manly show" he performs on command from the females he probably pays to dominate/humiliate him.

I wonder if the children are the only ones he can pull off the dom role with? I agree, he seems to want the company of men, or the control/humiliation of women. Maybe the children are who he can be a "man" with?

I get the sick sense that part of his fantasies involve needing a dom female to direct him to have sex with the minors. A sort of "manly show" he performs on command from the females he probably pays to dominate/humiliate him.

I 100% agree with this. I'm not comfortable in exposing the dark side because it's seriously 1% of us sex workers, but there are people with bad habits to feed that prostitute their kids or runaways they take in and "mother". I'm so sorry to say, this is more than common. Far more. Take out the BDSM and he reads like a pimp. Drugs/run aways/ home to live/ used for sexual gratification.

Aus, those photos are HAUNTiNG (of the missing kids). I ran off very young under some stressors and now I understand I was just a child. You couldn't have told me otherwise then. One photo the boy has the LA/surfer/ look with 2 different colored eyes. There's another one with deep blue beautiful eyes and NO pupils. his face says it all, heroin. :( I can actually see that on a few faces. Just sad. I hope someone here locally will view these photos and look around the crust punks and street kids. I can usually pick out who would veer towards that or sex work and those that I find undeterminable .. I hope aren't going to end up like I suspect / ramble.

That breaks my heart wide open when I see kids out there.

Great posts, guys!!

And yeah, that missing kids site.. breaks my heart. But notice how many are missing from "foster homes" -- almost ALL those missing kids. I realise it's a flight risk group (kids in foster care, teens, etc) but those statistics shocked me.. either kids in care are being targetted on the net, or the homes are just not adequately supported or trained to deal with teens.

eta: and every child on that list IMO deserves as much media attention nationwide as other missing kids get. :( How many could be saved, if they weren't ignored?

I included the link, because I was wondering if any of them ended up in Padgett's place.

AstroKitty, one of the faces that's stuck with me is "Pandora", for some reason..though I just want to take all of them in and make sure they're safe and cared for. Bah, I hate knowing I can't help...

The TS pics are on HER Myspace page, btw. Some of them look like sex workers also. The pics look like ads..

eta: and every child on that list IMO deserves as much media attention nationwide as other missing kids get. :( How many could be saved, if they weren't ignored?

They absolutely do deserve as much attention. Every child does.

It does eat away at you that you can't help. These kids with habits are out there hopping into cars with tricks and nobody knows where they are. Often they are loved and have people that care about them, but when they get out there??????????????

Prayers for these poor kids. All of them.

Police comb through Padgett's computers.

They're questioning other adults who may have been involved, and have confirmed three victims so far. BUT the really good news is that they found PROOF of a crime on his computer.

So I guess that "Not Guilty" plea ain't really workin' for ya now, Travis.

It's well passed March 11th. Why am I not finding anything on this puke?

Can't find out any recent news about this sicko pervert. Anyone know what is happening? He needs to have his junk chopped off.

What's up with this? This guy must be a snitch or something. Something.

How is that poor girl they found in the basement? How is the poor boy who reported his abuse?

Been creepin round the web looking for anything. Nothin. How does that happen??? What became of this case?

Something is rotten is Denmark

So -- well past the end of July -- and still nothing reported about this .

I -really- want to know what his sentence is. :jail:

I'd also like to know what else they've dug up on him and his skeezy pals, and whether all the children sadly connected to these people are okay now.

News! Where is it???!

I keep checking for updates and never a peep. I wonder if this case exposed something larger and that is why we have heard nothing. This guy continues to be in the back of my mind. I need to know he has been tried and sentenced so I can let it go. just back there niggling away in my brain til then.

I keep checking for updates and never a peep. I wonder if this case exposed something larger and that is why we have heard nothing. This guy continues to be in the back of my mind. I need to know he has been tried and sentenced so I can let it go. just back there niggling away in my brain til then.

[bbm]

I think you're right on with that. Since it's been rumoured that he's a snitch anyway, I'm sure he's probably giving LE loads of info on all kinds of other creeps.

Here he asks about a computer problem over a year ago. He includes his title.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/4i6ek-toshiba-qosmio-f-45-av411-model-xxxxx.html

Filly, his title in that question says Chambers of Commerce. I'm new to this thread but that tells me he must be advertising some kind of BDSM. Chamber of Commerce could never be confused with Chambers of Commerce. It's made up. Has to be him soliciting "something" and playing around with his title as a selling point.

Anybody have his phone numbers handy and done a reverse search on them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back