WA WA - female, 18-99, UP9541, skeletal, home construction, backpack, barrette, clothes, Tukwila Jan'97

I thought it was a bit odd, but I'm more relieved someone else sees the possible connection to Linda Endorf.

She's not ruled out per NamUs, btw.

For some reason the clothing description just felt like that era to me.

I have noticed that the Namus page was changed for this individual and it says now "Male". I am wondering if the DNA proved that this individual was a male.

Most likely, yes.

Very interesting twist if so as you would assume some of the clothing and the hair barette would be more likely to belong to a female.

It was hypothesized that this Doe is Gary Ridgway's victim, but all Ridgway's victims were female, also Gary did not remember this victim, I think the odds that Gary is a killer of this Doe are low. However, they could have been a transgender.

I have noticed that the Namus page was changed for this individual and it says now "Male". I am wondering if the DNA proved that this individual was a male.

wow makes you wonder how many more unidentified are out there that are thought to be female but are male or thought to be male and are female.

That’s excellent news! Tha
It means that this Doe's DNA has been uploaded to GEDmatch, a public ancestry website where people can upload their DNA. This is her top match, and it indicates the person in the database who matches this Doe is a half first cousin, first cousin once removed, half great niece/nephew, or other fairly close relative. It's likely that the DDP will now get in touch with this match and make a fairly quick ID of this Doe.

Any updates on this?
She's on the DDP spreadsheet now with amazing numbers!

Not sure how to access and read up on latest on that website.

On the spreadsheet, they're still showing the same top match of 489cM. Since that match has been there this whole time but we haven't had an ID, I wonder if this Doe might be adopted or an NPE, or the match is. Maybe there is huge endogamy like with some other Does. Or maybe they have been ID'd and it's being kept quiet for whatever reason. It looked like such a quick ID but I suppose we never know what's happening behind the scenes.

On the spreadsheet, they're still showing the same top match of 489cM. Since that match has been there this whole time but we haven't had an ID, I wonder if this Doe might be adopted or an NPE, or the match is. Maybe there is huge endogamy like with some other Does. Or maybe they have been ID'd and it's being kept quiet for whatever reason. It looked like such a quick ID but I suppose we never know what's happening behind the scene
I hope Tukwila Doe is amoung DDP’s who were identified but not announced. There are around 15 of them. This Doe has all the chances to be identified.

On the spreadsheet, they're still showing the same top match of 489cM. Since that match has been there this whole time but we haven't had an ID, I wonder if this Doe might be adopted or an NPE, or the match is. Maybe there is huge endogamy like with some other Does. Or maybe they have been ID'd and it's being kept quiet for whatever reason. It looked like such a quick ID but I suppose we never know what's happening behind the scenes.

Still the top match on their spreadsheet, and has been since she started being included in January 2021.

Still the top match on their spreadsheet, and has been since she started being included in January 2021.
I wonder if there is a contact person we could ask if this female has been id'ed yet.

Why did Tukwila Doe's thread title change from 'male' back to 'female' again? Both NamUs and the DDP says male. Am I missing something here?
Im confused by that as well. I would like to write to the contact to see where this case stands. But I don't know if there is a reference number or other info that needs to be given? Sure wish someone who knows more here can send off a quick query?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back