WalMart Sells X-Rated Straws?

Poor lady better stay clear of the meat dept. What with chicken breasts, rump roasts and for heavens sakes Jimmy Dean has his sausage right out there on display!

:::dying laughing here:::::

Omgosh, this thread has gotten a life of its own. A few seconds ago I was going to have to call 911 because I was choking on a twizzler because I laughed too hard at the latest comments!!!!

WS Thread Title: Woman dies choking on a long, red piece of candy that looked oddly similar to a man's (this has been censored by , yes, the super annoying moderator, or something like that)

Uh oh, I'm in trouble now. :D

Omgosh, this thread has gotten a life of its own. A few seconds ago I was going to have to call 911 because I was choking on a twizzler because I laughed too hard at the latest comments!!!!

..... :D
Taximom,
I was going to ask you if that Twizzler was shaped like a body part. :) :D

snip...P.S. When I first saw the "male" straw I thought it sorta looked like the space shuttle. **shrugs**

I thought the exact same thing even after reading what it was said to resemble. Wonder if this doesn't speak volumes about her if that is the first place her mind went. :rolleyes:

Hey who's the one always talking about Penis' or is it Peni here on WS? :eek: As she seen this thread yet? I think this thread breaks her record for the use of the word. :D

Poor lady better stay clear of the meat dept. What with chicken breasts, rump roasts and for heavens sakes Jimmy Dean has his sausage right out there on display!

Montana you are forgetting the good ole vienna sausages in the can.:crazy:

You just can't stop picking on Scott Peterson, can you?

Nope but gee I wonder who I picked that habit up from????:crazy:
Please don't tell the mods I am picking on u?:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288