Wanted: Care Bears

akgal

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My little girl loves Care Bears (she's 2) and we can't find Grumpy Bear. Does anyone have one laying around that they would be willing to sell?

We might also be interested in other ones, too. She has most of the ones that have been released in the last year or so, but not sure about all the older ones.

Thankyou.

I can find them on ebay, but when I go to bid or just buy, I get page unavailable. I've even tried it in the middle of the night, but I get the same thing. I think somethings wrong with my computer. Thankyou, though.

i remember having care bears back in the 80s when i was little, i gave all of them to my cousin i didnt have a sister at the time, i dont know what she did with them but she moved so many times im sure she lost them along the way. im looking for older strawberrie shortcake stuff. i used to have a pool, curtans and sheet sets, does anyone know where i can find vintage strawberrie shortcake. i also have this bear i forgot his name but hes a big teddy bear with big paws he came dressed in a overall outfit it was denim with strips and he had big brown shoes, i have 2 of them somewhere in storage but for the life of me cant remeber the bears name

If your daughter's only two it's not too late for you to get a good working relationship going with the toy department employees at your local Walmart. They can clue you in to when popular toys are due in. Also make sure to do all Christmas shopping in September as that's when the shelves are stocked and popular stuff sells out quickly.

Yeah, I've been talking to the manager at Toys R us and he said they should be getting more "less-summer-type" toys coming in within a couple weeks. I've also heard, and this might not be true, but the company stopped making Grumpy Bear, because he's a "bad influence" on little kids.

Anyway, I think I'm going to use my sister's computer to try to bid at e-bay. Thanks for all your help!!

I Have Grumpy still in the box, actually I have a dozen or more older care bears still in the boxes, I will try and dig them out and see what they go for and get back to you.

I have an older Grumpy Bear new in the box, actually I have a dozen or more older care bears new in the boxes. I will try and dig them out, price them and get back to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back