Warrants & Inv. Reports for the Jan 2010 drug arrests

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by bessie, Jan 23, 2010.

1. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2. Loading...

3. twall

twall New Member

I thought these were the St. Johns Co. warrants-it says so in the top left part of the document. Or am I mistaken? The judge that signed them is also from St. Johns Co.
    It says Putnam because they were the lead agency in the case along with FDLE.
    JMO

4. Searchfortruth

Searchfortruth New Member

From just the charges listed on here, it looks like each time Misty had a separate person go with her (except for Ron). I understand these are just the Putnam Co. charges ?

Dec 22nd-Misty and Tommy (charged with more than 4 gms and under 14 gms, $100,000 bond each)

Jan 8th-Misty and Donna (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)

Jan 12th-Misty (charged with more than 4gms and under 14gms, $100,000 bond)

Jan 13th-Misty and Hope (charged with more than 14 gms and under 28 gms, $150,000 bond each)

Jan 14th-Misty and Ronald (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)

5. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

Felony warrants obtained by the Orlando Sentinel today indicate Croslin was found selling or holding oxycodone and hydrocodone in Putnam and St. Johns counties on several occasions last month and this month. Twice she had or sold more than 28 grams of the drug, the warrants state.

I believe the possesion or holding of the drug charges are from when they bought drugs from the undercover officer. I bet donna bought a large amount for her buddies.

6. Capri

Capri New Member

Both counties felony warrants are in the pdf you posted. The only ones that were St. Johns county were the 1 each for Misty and Donna (Jan. 8). Everything else apparently occured in Putnam.

Copying Search for Truth's listing above, adding counties:

Dec 22nd-Misty and Tommy (charged with more than 4 gms and under 14 gms, $100,000 bond each)- Putnam County

Jan 8th-Misty and Donna (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- St. John's County

Jan 12th-Misty (charged with more than 4gms and under 14gms, $100,000 bond)- Putnam

Jan 13th-Misty and Hope (charged with more than 14 gms and under 28 gms, $150,000 bond each)-Putnam

Jan 14th-Misty and Ronald (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- Putnam

7. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

She is royally screwed!! I wonder if they'll cut a deal for her if she comes clean about Haleigh?

8. bessie

Well, see, that's why we need this thread. I admit that I'm confused about the jurisdictions and would like to understand more about that aspect of the case.

9. Searchfortruth

Thanks Capri. So the only charges we are missing (from this document) are Ron's two charges ($100,000 and $150,000 bond) and Misty's additional charge ?

10. twall

twall New Member

Me, too. It is confusing-Capri explained it a bit more so I understand a little better!

11. bessie

Thanks! Ronald has three charges. So, we're missing two warrants, right?

http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-data.cfm?BookingNumber=2010-00000151

And then there's still an active one for Misty in PC.

12. Emma Peel

Emma Peel Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & bew

Detective TC is oath-giver on almost all of Misty's warrants. So I'm wondering ... could he be our Undercover Hero?

13. Searchfortruth

It looks like the ones that went with Misty, only once, may have gotten cold feet or sensed something was up with the person they were doing business with (undercover cop).

14. LFlorida

LFlorida Former Member

I'm sure I read (somewhere) from the presser Thursday that Dominick Pape said the task force wasn't even told about the investigation and impending arrests until the day before.

Twall, I think your first unedited comment was on the mark. jmo.

Whose signature is on those warrants as the judge? [thx - his handwriting is worse than a doctor's.]

PS - I'm sure most of you already know this, but St. Johns, Putnam, Flagler, & Volusia are all 7th Jud Circuit of Fla.

15. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Thanks for bringing this thread up. :)

16. LFlorida

LFlorida Former Member

I don't know, but I think it is a bad idea to blow an u/c LE's cover up here.

17. Capri

Capri New Member

Here's the link to Putnam County's press release:

http://www.pcso.us/2010-1-20-a

It states that Ronald & Misty were buying on the day of the arrest (1/20), and were arrested immediately & taken into custody. I haven't seen copies of those yet.
    This from the above linked PCSO press release:

"The following list details the charges and bonds for the subjects involved in this case:

Misty Janette Croslin, DOB: 12/09/1991 -
    Six (6) Counts of trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $950,000.00)

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, DOB: 10/29/1983 -
    Three (3) Counts of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $500,000.00)

Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., DOB: 08/02/1986 -
    One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $100,000.00)

Hope A. Sykes, DOB: 03/24/1991 - One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $150,000)

Donna Brock - One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $250,000.00)"

18. Emma Peel

Emma Peel Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & bew

it's on the warrant.

i was thinking he's got a different name on the street, don't you?

19. iluvmua

iluvmua Active Member

Bye Bye Ron & Misty :woohoo:

So R & M are each looking at the minimum of 25 years or is it 15 years (which is the least they can get) right? unless one of them cuts a deal and starts talking about Haleigh?

Am I right about this? can someone explain? thanks

20. bessie

I didn't know that before, LF, but gathered that from reading. As for the judge's name, forget it. I looked at the list of 7th JCC judges in FL, and still can't figure it out.

21. Capri

Capri New Member

"If convicted as charged, Ronald Cummings, Misty Cummings, and Donna Brock, could receive a minimum mandatory sentence of twenty-five (25) years in state prison. If convicted, the other individuals can receive minimum sentences ranging from three (3) years to fifteen (15) years in state prison. "

from PCSO's press release