Warrants & Inv. Reports for the Jan 2010 drug arrests

And I am wondering if there's not another missing charge for Misty & Ron from Wednesday night?

We keep hearing 7 but so far only 6 charges.

I have read elsewhere maybe they are saving it for IF she bonds out, not very likely imo, they can arrest her again!

The way I understand it, the sentencing goes like this...this includes heroin or any of it's derivatives (oxy, hydrocodone, etc..).

4 to 14 grams of heroin, then the offense carries a three (3) year minimum mandatory sentence and a $50,000 fine.

14 to 28 grams of heroin, then the offense carries a fifteen (15) year minimum mandatory sentence and a $100,000 fine.

28 grams and 30 kilograms, then the offense carries a twenty-five (25) year minimum mandatory sentence and a $500,000 fine.

Misty has 2, 25 year minimum charges, Ronald has one and Donna has one. Misty has three charges that carry a 3 year minimum and another that carries a 15 year minimum. Ron carries a 3 year minimum and 15 year minimum as well. Hope has a 15 year minimum and Tommy a 3 year minimum.

These are the minimums, but if the state wants to make a deal I hear they can "work with" the sentences.

Misty=74 years
Ron=43 years
Donna=25 years
Hope=15 years
Tommy=3 years

That's what Johnny Greenwood said too, on http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mmings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

Misty Croslin faces 74 years in prison if she is convicted of all six counts and the maximum sentence is imposed, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, which led the operation after a tip from the street. Cummings faces a possible 43 years in prison.

Misty would be 92 when she gets out. Do you think we'll see a sweet reunion of her and Ron on the prison steps? (Well, I probably won't, but maybe I can tell a grandchild to watch out for the footage?)

I hope and pray that LE discovers where Haleigh is and can close her case. With that said, I have to also say that I'm really happy that with the mandatory minimums of the charges RC & MC will definitely get more prison time with these charges then they would have for manslaughter charges.

FL Criminal Code: 782.07 Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.--

(3) A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
-------------
(b) For a felony of the first degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 30 years or, when specifically provided by statute, by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life imprisonment.
-------------

unless I'm not understanding this correctly, if Haleigh died of an accidental overdose, they will serve a much longer sentence for drug trafficking.

I'm just glad these people are going to be going away for a long time. Kinda like getting Capone on tax evasion charges.

I hope and pray that LE discovers where Haleigh is and can close her case. With that said, I have to also say that I'm really happy that with the mandatory minimums of the charges RC & MC will definitely get more prison time with these charges then they would have for manslaughter charges.

FL Criminal Code: 782.07 Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.--

(3) A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
-------------
(b) For a felony of the first degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 30 years or, when specifically provided by statute, by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life imprisonment.
-------------

unless I'm not understanding this correctly, if Haleigh died of an accidental overdose, they will serve a much longer sentence for drug trafficking.

I'm just glad these people are going to be going away for a long time. Kinda like getting Capone on tax evasion charges.
It certainly looks that way now. We'll have to see how it all pans out once the lawyers get to work. I think it's a pretty sure bet, however, that they'll be doing some serious time.

I'm not sure what kind of math skills someone with a 6th grade education has, but if Misty can add and subtract she'd realize a MAX 30 yr sentence for telling the truth is a lot less than a 74 yr Minimum Mandatory sentence for keeping her mouth shut - providing, of course, that it was an accidental overdose or something of that nature, or if RC injured Haleigh and she(MC) covered for him.

What are the chances of Ron getting off of these charges?

Hope he serves ALL 43 years.

I know of a few people who have been arrested and sentenced for these very same charges. In all five cases the sentences have run concurrent and not consecutive. I would not get my hopes up that she gets any where near 74 years.

I guess they thought they were real smart. Regular Bonnie and Clyde. LE has it all on tape, and they are in jail for a long time IMO...

Wonder what momma has to say about that? Poor Ron... bamboozled by the mastermind Misty to sell drugs.... tsk tsk.

I am interested in who the other female is on 2 of the 4 documents that are listed ....it seems that she is the person MC went to pick up from in those instances, so where is she? It does show charges under her name....what is going on with that??

But, but, but... all Ron says he did was get into the wrong car, poor, innocent fella,; and when they arrested him, the police told him that they weren't really after him for selling drugs, but they were really just wanting to help him find little Haleigh. :whistle:

Incident 336
Tuesday 1/12/201023:30

This report is in furtherance of the investigation into the drug distribution activities of Misty Janette Cummings (A.K.A. Misty Croslin) and Ronald Cummings. Both Ronald and Misty Cummings are believed to be distributing
an unknown amount of Pharmaceutical Narcotics throughout the Putnam County area. The purpose of this investigative report is to document the controlled purchase of prescription Hydrocodone pills from the Cummings, on January 12, 2010.

[...]

At approximately 2312 hours, Det.. arrived in Welaka on C.R.309 and found Misty Cummings, Ronald Cummings and Hope Sikes walking north. Det.. stopped his vehicle and all three subjects got in. M. Cummings entered the front passenger seat, R. Cumming entered the rear passenger seat and Hope Sikes entered the rear driver's side seat.
R. Cummings then directed Det.. to drive down Oak Street and stop in the area of Second Avenue. Det... then purchased (9) Hydrocodone pills (approximately 6.0 grams) from M. Cummings and R. Cummings for $65.00. After the purchase was complete M. Cummings, R. Cummings and Hope Sikes exited the vehicle and left the area on foot.
----------

Incident 359
Monday 1/18/2010 17:00

The UC and M. Cummings departed the residence on Tropic Avenue and dropped off M. Cummings at approximately 1650 hours at the SR 207 and Hwy 17 convenience store (Kangaroo), where Ronald Cummings was waiting to meet her. R. Cummings got into the UC vehicle and discussed a future drug deal with the UC. M. Cummings then entered R. Cummings's vehicle with R. Cummings
and they departed the area.
----------

Incident 398
Thursday 1/14/2010 18:15

Both Ronald and Misty Cummings are believed to be distributing an unknown amount of Pharmaceutical Narcotics throughout the Putnam County area.
[...]
Call #4: M. Cummings said she was at a location now and "he" (suspected to be R. Cummings) is in the back talk to "her" (suspected source of pills) and she would call him back.
At approximately 1903 hours, UC arrived in the parking lot of the Bi/lo gas station in Mateo FI. Misty Cummings and Ronald Cummings were already there in a white Chevy truck known to be owned by R. Cummings.
M. Cummings got into the vehicle with UC and he then gave her the money. M. Cummings then got out of the UC vehicle and gave R. Cummings the money. R. Cummings then left to go pick up the pills while M. Cummings
stayed with UC.

M. Cummings then directed UC to drive to San Mateo Road where they waited for R. Cummings
to call and meet them. A short time later the R. Cummings returned to the area
and three met at the corner of San Mateo RO and Sportsman DR. M. Cummings got out of the UC vehicle and retrieved the pills from R. Cummings. M. Cummings got back into passenger's seat of the UC vehicle and gave UC the 71 pills. M. Cummings then exited the UC vehicle and got into the vehicle with R. Cummings and they departed the area.

------
Incident 510
Monday 1/18/2010 17:00

The UC and M. Cummings departed the residence on Tropic Avenue and dropped off M. Cummings at approximately 1650 hours at the SR 207 and Hwy 17 convenience store (Kangaroo), where Ronald Cummings was waiting to meet her. R. Cummings got into the UC vehicle and discussed a future drug deal with the UC. M. Cummings then entered R. Cummings's vehicle with R. Cummings and they departed the area.

I am interested in who the other female is on 2 of the 4 documents that are listed ....it seems that she is the person MC went to pick up from in those instances, so where is she? It does show charges under her name....what is going on with that??

Strange, huh... In the 510 Incident report, it describes her as, "...an unidentified white female (only introduced to the UC as "K")...]"

After reading through the warrants, one thing jumps out at you. As far as wannabe drug "kingpins" go, these people were dumber than a box of rocks.

The amount of money involved with each transaction was chump change, yet these "kingpins" were apparently so broke or untrustworthy they couldn't even front their own purchases for re sale.

Noooooo, these clowns were so low budget they had to meet the UC guy, collect his money, and then TAKE HIM to THEIR purchase point to get the merchandise and complete the transaction. We don't know what price they had to pay their source, but it was certainly much less than their sales price of $140.00 yet they couldn't even scrape it up. As a result, FIVE people were arrested when ONE person could have handled the entire transaction by simply buying their merchandise FIRST and bringing it with them to the point of sale.

Stoopid, Stoopid, Stoopid

Seems a little ........ bad business-like, to take a buyer to your source if you're the seller, since hey. The buyer could just decide to cut you out of the middle and work directly with the supplier.

:woohoo::woohoo: So, since this is an open investigation now, do we get to see the videos of all the players trying to sell their drugs? I also wonder if these undercover asked them anything about Haleigh and what was said.

Strange, huh... In the 510 Incident report, it describes her as, "...an unidentified white female (only introduced to the UC as K)...]"

She is a minor-Nay Nay's sister-different last name (I won't put it here because of her minor status). She was seen on a news clip after the jailhouse letter from Nay Nay came out. According to PC Appraiser site Nay Nay's mother owns a residence on Tropic Ave. IMO, it is her.
Anything I state in this post is public information or I would not post it.

She may have already been arrested but not public info. because she is a minor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back