Was Anyone Next on KC's Murder Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thoughts, could be a possibility.

I was thinking a few weeks ago that she might be meeting up with guys via Myspace and or Craigslist and using the chloroform to knock them out and steal money from them, if they were married or had GF's they would more than likely not report it to LE... so what you say is not to far out there..

THere's a thought!

Honestly that is so far beyond reaching it's almost by far the silliest thing I've seen on here.
No offense but that is reaching insanity there...

It is no sillier than saying you work at Universal for two years, when you don't.

Or sillier than pointing to a Retirement Home and telling cops that used to be your babysitter's house.

Or sillier than saying your babysitter, her sister and her sister's 3 kids kidnapped your child at the park.

Why would Casey's fantasy life stop with those lies????

Cindy said that she had discussed Casey potentially having a place of her own, ect with her. We do not know that this discussion did not include Casey taking over the house payments. I have a problem seeing it as likely but then again, if Cindy REALLY believed Casey had a job, its possible. On the other shoe, if Cindy believed Casey had a job, why the blog about no money no future?

RasGirl26,

I think your theory is a possibility.

I totally agree that chloroform is overkill for little Caylee.

I know a lot of people dont share this opinion but I feel so sorry for GA and CA, they have been caught up in a devastating situation. See my Uncle has done unspeakable things to my family, he has stolen the family silver, which we never got back, he has been in jail and bailed out by my grandmother for years. Once he stole a motorcycle and stored it at my then 79 yo grandmothers home and she almost got arrested for it! And still she allowed him to sleep on her couch, steal her money etc. She stuck up for him until the moment she was old enough that we could take over and put a restraining order in place. This is a woman who worked hard, went to church, she was successful, and still allowed her son to cripple her. I dont know how or why this happens but it has been a mystery for our family and because of my experience with this I do believe that GA and CA are sick as she was/is. We feared night after night that he would kill her and just before we got the reigns he finally threatened it. It does happen! and it happens to middle class upstanding families!

It is no sillier than saying you work at Universal for two years, when you don't.

Or sillier than pointing to a Retirement Home and telling cops that used to be your babysitter's house.

Or sillier than saying your babysitter, her sister and her sister's 3 kids kidnapped your child at the park.

Why would Casey's fantasy life stop with those lies????

OR the most INSANE thing of all...waiting 31 days to call LE when your child has "vanished" into thin air.

at this point.. NOTHING KC could do (or thought about doing) would surprise me.

Ok I would like someone to help me out with this... if KC doesnt have a criminal mind and she is completely innocent why would she wait 31 days. And lets not forget that she DID NOT call LE her mother did and her mother dragged her out of Tony's apt and back to her house. People say "why did KC go with her" well since when was she ever an adult, she was still a child and felt obligated to do what her parents said a so long as they were right there. Casey tried to leave and said that if CA would give her just ONE more day.... So.... is it safe to assume that if CA had given her one more day that she would have vanished herself? I think it is. Either Caylee was taken by people KC doesnt think will harm her, or she is truely and completely mental. JMHO

As bizarre as it might seem, I wondered if the Grandmother was a target. She had control of the grandparent's money, and with her out of the way, was there something in it for KC? An inheritance, perhaps? Like Caylee, the elderly would be an easy target for a coward.

Honestly that is so far beyond reaching it's almost by far the silliest thing I've seen on here.

Well if that's true I guess I'll jump aboard the insanity train, the thought entered my mind as well. :)

As soon as I heard about the choroform, this is exactly what I thought. The choroform is weird. You don't need that to knock out a baby. But adults....yeah...might work just fine.

Ok I would like someone to help me out with this... if KC doesnt have a criminal mind and she is completely innocent why would she wait 31 days. And lets not forget that she DID NOT call LE her mother did and her mother dragged her out of Tony's apt and back to her house. People say "why did KC go with her" well since when was she ever an adult, she was still a child and felt obligated to do what her parents said a so long as they were right there. Casey tried to leave and said that if CA would give her just ONE more day.... So.... is it safe to assume that if CA had given her one more day that she would have vanished herself? I think it is. Either Caylee was taken by people KC doesnt think will harm her, or she is truely and completely mental. JMHO
On a note to the "why did KC go with her mom" from Tonys back to the home, maybe she was planning to reclaim her car?

As I've posted before, I've been working in the justice system for decades. I think I am somewhat qualified to render an educated opinion on the subject of this post. It is in no way insane or far reaching. In fact, when I read Amy's statement that's the first thought that came to my mind. These types of things happen all the time. Not only do they happen all the time, these types of crimes are often committed or planned out by children, yes, children. Right now in San Diego we are beginning a trial of two teenagers (15 and 17 at the time the crime was committed) who killed the father so that they could have the house all to themselves to party. Not the first case of its type, won't be the last.

We know that not long before everything happened Cindy went to see a counselor who told her to get Casey out and started telling Caseys friends (at least Ryan) that Casey was a sociopath and to be careful.

Based on Cindy's behavior I don't think she had any inkling that Casey might harm Caylee until it was too late but she obviously was getting very concerned about Casey.

Sociopath is a strong enough word that maybe she had done some things that were alarming in regards to Cindy and George while pretending to be wonderful with Caylee.

On a note to the "why did KC go with her mom" from Tonys back to the home, maybe she was planning to reclaim her car?

I heard or read that Cindy grabbed Casey's ear and pulled her to the car. Please don't ask for a link....it was so long ago....but Amy had to have told it.

She did tell people she was getting her parents' house. Pehaps that was just another lie; perhaps it was a plan. She's already 'lost' one family member. If that hadn't been uncovered, what's to say she wouldn't have 'lost' others? If there was chlorform in her car...maybe she wasn't done using it. Just sayin.'

No offense but I disagree with you. Ever since I heard the story about her parents giving her their home not too mention a few other things I've often wondered about this myself!

IMO I don't think that it is the silliest thing, nor do I see it to be far beyond reaching. Not after listening to Casey's talks with LE. That girl is beyond anything and everything, is void of any type of emotion at all. No not a reach IMO!

Lets play devil's advocate and say Caylee was alive and with someone whom KC trusted... the mere fact that she would pull a stunt like this for whatever reason.. to hurt CA, to get attention, etc.. and put her family and herself thru all this turmoil.. not to mention not being able to see little Caylee.. would still render me to the conclusion she is nuts at best..
so.. yeah.. Im hoppin aboard the insanity train too.. cause Ive thought many times KC is capable of getting rid of anyone and anything if it suited her..

I have never, EVER had a single thought that Casey had plans to harm anyone else in her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member