Was Burke Involved? # 4

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docrocker

docrocker New Member

That's fascinating. Can you tell us more? I live very close to Boulder & have been interested in this horrific crime ever since the killer(s?) perpetrated the crime on this innocent child. I've not researched much, however. I'd love to hear more about the logic you use in your research. And, where did you train? We should all listen intently to anyone who has information to solve such a despicable crime. Thx.

2. Miz Adventure

Miz Adventure New Member

That sounds very logical to me.

3. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

Glad to have you here on the JBR forum, docrocker! I've seen several of your good posts on the LISK threads including the probationary discussion.

Since you said you haven't done much research, and because there is so much info to wade through here - if you like to read, I highly recommend Kolar's book, Foreign Faction. I will give you one tidbit - the only three people we discuss as possible suspects are the ones that were remaining the house that night. See this thread.

I hope you'll dig around and make yourself at home. We can always use another good pair of eyes on this.

:Welcome1:

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Well-Known Member

Correction: Your statement should read "The only three people we are allowed to discuss as possible suspects are the ones that were remaining the house that night."

5. DrollForeignFaction

DrollForeignFaction Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's what I meant. "Returned" wasn't the best word to use, I should have said the opened Bloomies package was reportedly turned over to Mary Lacy after Wood convinced her (ie threatened to sue) to take the case away from the BPD. That was in 2002, I think. Kolar started working for the DAs office in 2005.

Kolar seemed to accept as fact that the Bloomies on JB were fresh out of the package, as he incorporated it into his DNA theory. It's possible that information about them being new was in the 40,000 page report but the exact circumstances of how previous investigators came to that conclusion wasn't. So whether the DAs office had the package or not, he came later and wouldn't know unless he looked for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

It seems that the only sure thing about size 12-14 Bloomies is that one pair was on JB when she was found dead. Aside from the urine stain, they do appear to be new. Also, there could be facts known to Kolar he can't reveal. I can't wait for the new version of FF!

7. Annapurna

Annapurna Member

Show me any evidence that supports the claim she was put to bed in the big panties.

8. Annapurna

Annapurna Member

If they were not fresh and new, then who wore them? There were no other undies even close to that size found in the house.

9. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

DrollForeignFaction,
    Its Patsy who claims she purchased the size-12's for her niece. Its Patsy who says the size-12's were brand new. Its Patsy who says she opened them and placed them into JonBenet's underwear drawer.

No other size-12's were found in the Ramsey house, importantly this includes any pairs of size-12's already worn by JonBenet and awaiting washing or had been washed!

No size-12's in the house at all, must mean the intruder redressed JonBenet in the size-12's and took the remaining pairs as a trophy?

If the R's magically find size-12's in a packing case, then voila, JonBenet dressed herself in the size-12's as claimed by Patsy.

10. Ambitioned

Ambitioned Active Member

Ah Jameson. That b**ch has done so much damage to JB.

Perhaps Kolar's updated book will have more information.

11. singularity

singularity New Member

How about some evidence that she wasn't? She was found wearing that soiled pair of panties so its safe to assume she was wearing them. The claim that she wasn't uses a pair of panties as evidence that doesn't seem to even exist.

They couldn't even find the panties she was supposedly wearing before she was supposedly redressed. JUst because BPD didn't find something doesn't mean it wasn't there.

UK....

Maybe the poop hit the fan before the top came off?

Haven't we already been told she sometimes wore Burke's clothes?

Indeed. I find it bizarre how she goes 'off the grid' at several points that day/night.

Kanz....

That's no excuse. I read Stephen King's IT in a matter of days years ago. While one person spending that much time reading 40k pages would be difficult, its certainly possible(wouldn't take a lifetime, more like a month, maybe 2-3 tops) and I assume he would have help going through it.

So basically he thinks Burke did everything even though he didn't even go through all the evidence. Fantastic. If anyone had a reason to dig through all of it, it's him. He's the one with the alternate theory that lacks any real evidence and he was in a position to find it. Having said that, I know he faced many obstacles.

Userid....

I agree. It's a non issue.

12. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

respectfully snipped to address just my portion:

BBM - it's "kanzz"

Those were not my words. I was quoting KoldKase from this post.

Sure, one might be able to read 40K pages in approximately one - three months.. if they weren't required to do anything else but read. But he was. He had a job that involved other things besides just reading. And what good would it do to "have help going through it"? That wouldn't put that material into his brain.

RE: "he thinks Burke did everything even though he didn't even go through all the evidence" - Well, yes. I guess he does. I guess he saw enough evidence to convince him. He's certainly seen more of it than anybody here has - and yet, people here have opinions.

And this: "He's the one with the alternate theory that lacks any real evidence and he was in a position to find it." I don't know that his theory lacks any real evidence. Actually, nobody knows that.

You know whose theory lacks any real evidence? Smit's.

13. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

kanzz,

Largely based on the staged components of a crime-scene. Just imagine what you could arrive at if you simply used the ransom note as an indicator of guilt?

Analogy: in one of those generic TV Quiz Shows, who do you think is the cleverer, one of the contestants or the questioner?

Once you know the answer what other truths follow?

14. Miz Adventure

Miz Adventure New Member

Talking of that clown Lou Smit.....he did inadvertently hand us a true gem when he asked JR this question......

Lou Smit: "You must have a mental picture of the type of person this is?"

John Ramsey: "My first instinct is, it was a man, but because of the similarities in Patsy's handwriting I wondered if it was a woman".

Whay-hay! There is is......John admitting that the ransom note resembled Patsy's writing!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote from Lou Smit on LKL 05-28-2001:

"I believe that perhaps they should get in fresh minds and fresh eyes, experienced people that can take a look at this case with an unbiased view point. That means getting rid of perhaps even the detectives that are working on it now. Getting rid of Lou Smit. Let somebody else in there that can objectively take a look at that case."
    So even Lou Smit admitted he was biased and suggests sombody else should be looking at the case objectively. Yet his biased "hypothisis" was allowed to be accepted by Judge Carnes as "fact."

Of all the red herrings in this case - Lou Smit was one of the worst. He created many of them.

Don't know - that depends doesn't it?

I know the answer to these two questions though....

Q. What came first the chicken or the egg?
    A. It depends on which one you ordered first.

Q How long is a piece of string?
    A. Twice as long as it is from the end to the middle.

:D

15. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Did Lou Smit really say "Getting rid of Lou Smit" ?

16. Miz Adventure

Miz Adventure New Member

17. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

18. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

^ Yes. He's simply saying, new eyes have to look at this case, because everyone who has looked at it thus far, has somewhat of a biased opinion (i.e. the supposed "group-think" mentality he was up against with the BPD). He was asking for a moderator, in so many words, because he probably felt that a moderator would take his (IDI) side/theory.

19. DrollForeignFaction

DrollForeignFaction Well-Known Member

And the funny thing is, as soon as Lacy took over the case in 2002, she put Lou Smit and the rest of the usual suspects back on the case. Guess Lou decided they didn't need fresh, unbiased eyes after all.

20. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

BBM - Quoted text by me - sounds familiar :wink:
    I :heartluv: this post!

So, I wanted to see when and where LS said this. It was on CNN's Larry King Live 05/28/2001:
    http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0105/28/lkl.00.html

Incredible!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.