Was Burke Involved # 5

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

I know how I feel about B. and I may be biased but I think he knew exactly what he was looking at but didn't want to admit it as that is what the interviewer wanted. If he's as cunning as some think he is, he knew what it was. (but maybe not that that was J's favorite snack.)

Tadpole12, Cottonstar and #Hayls like this.
  2. #Hayls

#Hayls Active Member

Reversing the video clips and adding eerie music makes the editors appear dishonest. Very sad.

I don't know who served the pineapple and tea (although PR had denied serving those items due to the improper presentation) ,but BR's fingerprints were on the glass and bowl. I think he should have been able to identify the contents.
    When BR was asked to describe the picture he said, "It's a bowl of ...oh...something" the response was a bit concerning, but, who knows? Maybe he was ashamed of not knowing the correct answer.

Good point about BR not being the one who served the snacks!

Tadpole12, Razz and Swirlz like this.
  3. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

Just to note; Patsy's prints are also on the bowl and she also denies any knowledge of the items.

Toward the end, the interviewer suggests cereal to Burke who corrects him, saying that no, it looks like fruit. When I was that age, I'd probably have been afraid to correct a police officer.

Userid and Tadpole12 like this.
  4. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Razz,
    Of course BR knew what he was looking at. It was in the fridge for him to look at whenever he opened the door to fetch whatever.

BR has succumbed to Ramnesia and deflection style remarks to parry questions.

Burke knew what JonBenet's favorite food was, he lived in the same house, sat at the same table daily, of course he knew.

Suggesting he never is wishful thinking, an outsider might not know but the parents and Burke would have known.

5. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Swirlz,
    Is this the same interview where he tells some officer nice watch, that's the real Burke, not the goofball wo smiled his way through the Dr Phil interview, likely thinking Hey I'm a celeb coz I'm on TV, so I better smile for my public and of course there is his complaint that JonBenet was Flaunting Herself at Pageants.

You can see even as a nine-year old BR had an agenda, he more or less knows what to say and what not, but he has likely copied his fathers elitist views regarding planes, tools, women, cars, etc, which given his age he can get a pass.

His prints on the bowl, glass along with his touch-dna on the Barbie Nightgown link him directly to the homicide of JonBenet.

His touch-dna should not be on the Barbie-Nightgown, it was clean on JonBenet as she was wearing a pink pajama set the night before.

What we do not know is, was Burke Ramsey's touch-dna found on the size-12's?

Tadpole12, Cottonstar and MsJosie like this.
  6. #Hayls

#Hayls Active Member

Yes, both B and P's fingerprints were on the bowl. I find the placement of the fingerprints to be very compelling.

I wish I knew which photo of the dining room table to use as a reference. It could provide some additional information.
    I've seen several, but I am unsure of their authenticity, how to view them from the correct perspective, and whether or not the items have been moved prior to or after the photo being taken.

From what I have seen, it looks like the bowl is pushed back pretty far from the edge of the table. It makes me wonder if someone was sitting on their knees/shins and leaning the over the table which is mannerism shown by B.

To be forward, I think BDI but I still keep an open mind.

I guess the take-away here is that JBR's fingerprints and JR's fingerprints are NOT on the bowl or drinking glass, the R's denied that JB was awake or left her bedroom, and JB had pineapple in her digestive system.

Tadpole12 and Swirlz like this.
  7. blackcatsarecool

blackcatsarecool Member

Poor Burke. I don't think he had anything to do with it. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. #Hayls

#Hayls Active Member

Oh goodness :(

I can't believe that photo was taken and developed.

Tadpole12 likes this.
  9. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

Not to be snitty here, but may I ask why?

Simply because he has a black eye isn't indicative of anything. When I was a kid, I once got a black eye playing street hockey when a puck deflected off my stick and hit me directly in my eye (it was one of those heavy pucks with the rollers that allowed them to roll; not the ball-type). I have pictures that show it; really wasn't that big a deal. Kids get hurt all the time, in innocent manners. Are they supposed to never be photographed for months on when they have a cast on, say?

I think people make too much out of things sometimes.

I don't think BR had anything to do with it. He may know more than he lets on, but he had nothing to do with the crime or cover up itself. That said, I think this photo is completely irrelevant.