Was Burke Involved # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet the bloodstains on the pink barbie nightgown are a bugaboo just alike the pineapple found in JonBenet's stomach, i.e. how did it get there?

It is my understanding that the blood droplets would have come from her nose or mouth. It seems possible that perhaps JB was kneeling when smacked in the back of the head. Perhaps when this happened, she bleed from her nose or mouth. It could also be from the vaginal wound, but they were droplets not smears. Maybe she was lying on top of the nightgown when she was sexually assaulted. BR and PR dna was found on top and bottom of this nightgown. There should be no reason for the nightgown to be in the wine cellar unless she had worn it sometime that night. Also there should be no reason for BR dna to be on it. BR fingerprints were also found on the bowl of pineapple.
I personally think JB grabbed a bite of pineapple Fromm the bowl with here fingers and this sent BR into orbit. The first police interview he did, the therapist drank from his coke and he stated that he could no longer drink from it after that.

<snip> Also there should be no reason for BR dna to be on it.

Not according to John and Patsy's version of the events at least. Now I'm thinking that both JonBenet and Burke were up when they arrived home. I think Burke's dna on the shoulders of JonBenet's nightgown can be explained like this: A sibling will often come up behind another sibling, place their hands on the shoulders, and simultaneously push down while jumping up.

It is my understanding that the blood droplets would have come from her nose or mouth. It seems possible that perhaps JB was kneeling when smacked in the back of the head. Perhaps when this happened, she bleed from her nose or mouth. It could also be from the vaginal wound, but they were droplets not smears. Maybe she was lying on top of the nightgown when she was sexually assaulted. BR and PR dna was found on top and bottom of this nightgown. There should be no reason for the nightgown to be in the wine cellar unless she had worn it sometime that night. Also there should be no reason for BR dna to be on it. BR fingerprints were also found on the bowl of pineapple.
I personally think JB grabbed a bite of pineapple Fromm the bowl with here fingers and this sent BR into orbit. The first police interview he did, the therapist drank from his coke and he stated that he could no longer drink from it after that.

Rain on my Parade,
The forensic evidence tells us Burke Ramsey is linked to the wine-cellar crime-scene. Why, because no nightgown worn should mean no bloodstains and none of Burke's touch-dna.

An explanation for this can either be from cross-transfer in both cases or partially, or not at all, i.e. that Burke's dna and the bloodstains are linked!

The problem for Burke Ramsey is this, the blood could have arrived accidentally during staging, the same for his dna, but his fingerprints are also on the bowl and tea-glass in the breakfast bar, this is not an accident.

Basically Burke Ramsey is linked separately across space and time to JonBenet's death by items he will say he never touched, never mind JonBenet.

Not according to John and Patsy's version of the events at least. Now I'm thinking that both JonBenet and Burke were up when they arrived home. I think Burke's dna on the shoulders of JonBenet's nightgown can be explained like this: A sibling will often come up behind another sibling, place their hands on the shoulders, and simultaneously push down while jumping up.

icedtea4me,
Burke's dna might be on the nightgown because he shared a bedroom with JonBenet, a repeat from the night before.

Everything went fine when they arrived home, they all went and did there own thing, with Patsy fixing a snack, telling them what to do, what to wear for the next morning's flight, and helping JonBenet to dress her ponytails, next they went to JonBenet's bedroom, leaving Patsy to continue packing for the flight.

No details as to whether Burke Ramsey's dna was found elsewhere on JonBenet's body or clothing has been released despite the testing and analyis being done.

Get that no negative issued on a simple question.

Here are the bode test results for the nightgown:

Now, take that information and ask yourself, if there’s significance to Burke’s tDNA being found on four areas of her nightgown?

clip1.jpg
clip-2.jpg

For reference:
upload_2020-7-2_13-51-9.jpeg

Now, take that information and ask yourself, if there’s significance to Burke’s tDNA being found on four areas of her nightgown?

clip1.jpg
clip-2.jpg

For reference:
View attachment 253918

Rain on my Parade,
Of course they are significant, so would just one deposit. It should not be on an item related to the death of JonBenet which is located in a more or less sealed location.

For years folks used to explain the pink nightgown by saying it arrived in the wine-cellar via static cling to the white blanket, except that still leaves the bloodstains unexplained, never mind the touch dna.

The probability of Burke's dna being on such an item is very very low, since only the alleged intruder is supposed to have had access to JonBenet.

It could arrive by accident or cross-transfer via say Patsy, then you have to explain, well why just Burke's dna why not John's or the dogs,etc?

A working hypothesis is its there because Burke touched it, and then so did Patsy as she undressed JonBenet for staging with the white gap top?

That its just an accidental cross-transfer is for the defense to promote.

That its just an accidental cross-transfer is for the defense to promote.

I seriously doubt LW will promote the accidental cross-transfer.

What makes this interesting as well, is the fact that the white gap top was not urine stained.

Of course they are significant, so would just one deposit. It should not be on an item related to the death of JonBenet which is located in a more or less sealed location.

Great point!

The lab also concluded that a “partial DNA profile” obtained from samples taken from JonBenet’s underwear and long johns “contains a mixture” of DNA -- JonBenet, an unknown male and, in one sample, a third unidentified person. Therefore, the lab said, these DNA sample results “should not be considered a single source profile.
I would take this as a third potential person involvement or perhaps the dresser wore gloves which perhaps contained their skin cells.

I seriously doubt LW will promote the accidental cross-transfer.

What makes this interesting as well, is the fact that the white gap top was not urine stained.

Great point!

The lab also concluded that a “partial DNA profile” obtained from samples taken from JonBenet’s underwear and long johns “contains a mixture” of DNA -- JonBenet, an unknown male and, in one sample, a third unidentified person. Therefore, the lab said, these DNA sample results “should not be considered a single source profile.
I would take this as a third potential person involvement or perhaps the dresser wore gloves which perhaps contained their skin cells.

Rain on my Parade,
Nothing of interest has been released regarding samples taken from JonBenet’s underwear and long johns.

IMO Burke's touch dna is on the size-12's and/or the long johns, as should John and Patsy's assuming they both took part in the staging.

Any dna analysis linking JonBenet directly with Burke will likely remain in a drawer unless something major happens.

And it can, look at the Jeffrey Epstein case and the high level names now being investigated. He that never inhaled might have cause to worry as Ghislaine Maxwell is charged and Prince Andrew might wish to talk names e.g. the USofA type?

This case might be a backdoor attempt at blocking someone running in the presidential race?

clip1.jpg
clip-2.jpg

For reference:
View attachment 253918
WOW! What an eye-opener this much appreciated Bode report was to me.

The “CANNOT be included or excluded as a possible contributor”as pertaining to Burke is certainly no slam-dunk that it was his! (caps for emphasis only)

Most people won't drink from a glass after a stranger has drunk from it. There is nothing fishy about that.

<snip>
The first police interview he did, the therapist drank from his coke and he stated that he could no longer drink from it after that.

1. Did the therapist ask his permission to have a drink from his can, yes or no?
2. Did Burke grant his permission, yes or no?

1. Did the therapist ask his permission to have a drink from his can, yes or no?
2. Did Burke grant his permission, yes or no?
Since the can just disappears from the video now I guess you will need to find out that answer on your own.

I can give you this from the Rolling Stone:
As the real-life Burke Ramsey has filed a hefty lawsuit against forensic pathologist Werner Spitz, featured in CBS’ The Case of: JonBenét Ramsey, for making claims that Ramsey killed his sister, this movie took a subtler approach. While Burke’s parents insisted that he was asleep at the time of JonBenét’s death, the film suggests possible guilt by showing him over-reacting when a police psychologist sipped his soda and under-reacting when a cop asked him about his feelings about his sister’s death.

"On another occasion, Dr. Bernhard had mistakenly taken a sip from Burke's soda can. He seemed to bristle at the intrusion of his personal space / property and indicated that he couldn't drink from the can anymore."

A. James Kolar, Foreign Faction

Since the can just disappears from the video now I guess you will need to find out that answer on your own.

I can give you this from the Rolling Stone:
As the real-life Burke Ramsey has filed a hefty lawsuit against forensic pathologist Werner Spitz, featured in CBS’ The Case of: JonBenét Ramsey, for making claims that Ramsey killed his sister, this movie took a subtler approach. While Burke’s parents insisted that he was asleep at the time of JonBenét’s death, the film suggests possible guilt by showing him over-reacting when a police psychologist sipped his soda and under-reacting when a cop asked him about his feelings about his sister’s death.
The same Rolling Stone that publishes fake stories like "Rape on Campus" and has to pay the fraternity 1.65 million for defamation? I don't drink from the same can as a stranger either. Remember that what you might find acceptable, others might not. There are a lot of people who don't want to use dirty utensils. As for the officer trying to weaponize BR's feelings for his sister, I agree with BR on that.

Coke, Tea before bed, etc. Empty coke cans photographed in Burke's bedroom sink.

Burke drinks coke during interviews, etc.

So it's his coke not hers, she sips it and he is not amused, that's fine because he is just a kid.

Maybe this is how Burke communicates his feeling, i.e. by what he does not like?

Conclusion: He is spoilt and used to getting what he wants, is status aware, and considers himself an adult by default, yet we know he is/was a kid with serious issues.

Just watch his interviews with Dr. Phil to confirm this, and he is 30 something now, yet he still has the image of JonBenet as temptress to tell us about!

IMO Burke was likely coked up on caffeine before retiring to share JonBenet's bedroom.

Coke, Tea before bed, etc. Empty coke cans photographed in Burke's bedroom sink.

Burke drinks coke during interviews, etc.

So it's his coke not hers, she sips it and he is not amused, that's fine because he is just a kid.

Maybe this is how Burke communicates his feeling, i.e. by what he does not like?

Conclusion: He is spoilt and used to getting what he wants, is status aware, and considers himself an adult by default, yet we know he is/was a kid with serious issues.

Just watch his interviews with Dr. Phil to confirm this, and he is 30 something now, yet he still has the image of JonBenet as temptress to tell us about!

IMO Burke was likely coked up on caffeine before retiring to share JonBenet's bedroom.

Would you drink from a can that a stranger drank from? I don't see anything wrong with not being pleased that some stranger started scarfing his cola. That's a nasty thing to do.

The same Rolling Stone that publishes fake stories like "Rape on Campus" and has to pay the fraternity 1.65 million for defamation? I don't drink from the same can as a stranger either. Remember that what you might find acceptable, others might not. There are a lot of people who don't want to use dirty utensils. As for the officer trying to weaponize BR's feelings for his sister, I agree with BR on that.

It would've been nice if the therapist had apologized for drinking out of his can and offered him a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member