Was Burke Involved? #6

OldBackstop,
Being case related the docs will have been sealed from public distribution.

Then again Burke might be telling the truth: he does not know who killed JonBenet as he likely did not ligature asphyxiate JonBenet?

This is what Doug Stine and Burke were debating, but Burke appears to have known how JonBenet was asphyxiated, despite the parents claiming they never discussed the case with Burke, and that JonBenet's actual Cause Of Death as per the Autopsy Report was released at a later date.

So where does Burke strength of conviction come from?

This simply might represent a juvenile debate or a clue that Burke Ramsey mistakenly thought he knew the manner of JonBenet's death?

Hi UK Guy,

Your posts are brilliant and a source of excellent information and reasoning. I have come to believe the other minor present at the crime scene was Eben Colby. He was also among the last to see JB alive that day and fits the profile better than Doug.

Favor: I am looking for poster Jahazafat, would you know if she is still active?

Also, hi icedtea, you always made me chuckle with your dark flashlight comments.

Thanks for any info.

Just wanted to clarify that his comments about the parents covering for Burke after IDI came, I think, from a video unrelated to the case where it came up. I don't think he said it in any of the videos where they analyze the R's.
I didn't watch Burke on Dr Phil because I didn't expect him to say anything besides he knows nothing, but I did see how everyone reacted to his behavior. The Behavior Panel gave me a better understanding of the Dr. Phil performance and made me less certain about Burke.
On this topic I wanted to ask, does any know who was the first person to ask Burke "did you see or hear anything?" on the 26th, or was he not asked?

Rouse says that he thinks that the parents initially thought Burke did it around 1:05:50 of TBP's analysis of Burke's interview with Dr. Phil. That doesn't seem to be based on much of anything other than navel-gazing. The others don't speculate like that. Just before Rouse says that he says that he thinks Burke is protecting some family secrets. (The way we all do.)

Last edited:
Just wanted to clarify that his comments about the parents covering for Burke after IDI came, I think, from a video unrelated to the case where it came up. I don't think he said it in any of the videos where they analyze the R's.
I didn't watch Burke on Dr Phil because I didn't expect him to say anything besides he knows nothing, but I did see how everyone reacted to his behavior. The Behavior Panel gave me a better understanding of the Dr. Phil performance and made me less certain about Burke.
On this topic I wanted to ask, does any know who was the first person to ask Burke "did you see or hear anything?" on the 26th, or was he not asked?

Rouse says that he thinks that the parents initially thought Burke did it around 1:05:50 of TBP's analysis of Burke's interview with Dr. Phil. That doesn't seem to be based on much of anything other than navel-gazing. The others don't speculate like that. Just before Rouse says that he says that he thinks Burke is protecting some family secrets. (The way we all do.)

Last edited:
Rouse sometimes goes rogue at the end and starts offering up outlandish scenarios. Remember they aren't experts on the cases they cover and try (or are supposed to try) to keep themselves free of information so that they can give an unbiased assessment of the videos they're analyzing.

Developing scenarios is decidedly not their job. They are supposed to identify the topics that cause discomfort or deception in the person speaking and then tell you why they as interrogators would home in on that area.

That being said, my recollection is that they all felt as human beings that Patsy was an arrogant unlikeable namedropper. The Ramseys were being interviewed by Paula Woodward so they pretty much had it their own way.

Analyzing Burke on Dr. Phil, TBP thought that Burke's ever-present rictus was just his baseline when he was talking to an authority figure. I think Rouse said at the end the way he does that he thought Burke "knows something," but I don't think he meant the something suggested by whoever-it-was on reddit.

I watched some of the end of TBP's analysis of Patsy's and John's interview. Mark Bowden was talking about why Patsy is so unlikeable. He said he thought it was because she was "over it" and we don't think she should be over it.

Body Language is inexact. It's just interpretation. Yadda-yadda.

Proponents of IDI surely must have a timeline after 2o years. When and by what means did the intruder(s) arrive at and depart the R residence? When and where did they find the size 12s? Why take the time to redress her, and look for the white blanket? When and why did they feed JB pineapple? When did they attach the extra hair tie? Why did they wait at least 40 min between head blow and asphyxiation? Adding on to this the time to write the RN and give JB pineapple, the intruder(s) needlessly frittered away more than an hour hanging around the house? And on, and on...

Last edited:
Body Language is inexact. It's just interpretation. Yadda-yadda.

Proponents of IDI surely must have a timeline after 2o years. When and by what means did the intruder(s) arrive at and depart the R residence? When and where did they find the size 12s? Why take the time to redress her, and look for the white blanket? When and why did they feed JB pineapple? When did they attach the extra hair tie? Why did they wait at least 40 min between head blow and asphyxiation? Adding on to this the time to write the RN and give JB pineapple, the intruder(s) needlessly frittered away more than an hour hanging around the house? And on, and on...

proust20,
What a laundry list of crime-scene questions. IDI as a theory was Dead On Arrival, it was patently a fiction concocted by JR and Lou Smit along with some sharing of sacred scripture, thus allowing LS to annoint JR as Not Guilty.

The case is manifestly RDI, even BPD investigators know this, hence the lukewarm follow up, along with leads and questions left dangling.

After all these years JR is still touring the TV studios promoting IDI as a reality to all the gullible viewers.

Is this because the case is JDI, and he does not want to lose control of the media narrative or is the case BDI and JR is looking out for BR, or is it some of the latter mixed in with the income motive, $$ ?

proust20,
What a laundry list of crime-scene questions. IDI as a theory was Dead On Arrival, it was patently a fiction concocted by JR and Lou Smit along with some sharing of sacred scripture, thus allowing LS to annoint JR as Not Guilty.

The case is manifestly RDI, even BPD investigators know this, hence the lukewarm follow up, along with leads and questions left dangling.

After all these years JR is still touring the TV studios promoting IDI as a reality to all the gullible viewers.

Is this because the case is JDI, and he does not want to lose control of the media narrative or is the case BDI and JR is looking out for BR, or is it some of the latter mixed in with the income motive, $$ ?

So, just a driveby comment here from stuff I thought thru with the Lizzie Borden case.

As you know one of the points made in that is that the killer hung aroundinside for two hours after killing Mrs Borden before killing Mr. Borden. Many people threw out consideration of various theories because it meant an intruder had to hang around in the house

But here is the little secret. People ask how anyone could hang around the house. Well....how could anybody hit somebody 13 times with a atchett? Why isn't THAT the question????

He hung around for two hours? Of course he did!!! He is a freaking sociopath!!!!

UKGuy,
Who is JR covering for? His Israeli shirt fiber is found on JB body postmortem. Perhaps he wiped her @ the White's house. I do not recall ever reading this but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Then there is the case with the suitcase and it’s contents (he said he moved to the basement). Or JR robe found on the floor in his dressing room (when he is neat person). Otherwise as far as evidence is concerned he wiped himself clean here. Except he did not touch the RN? How very strange! It doesn’t fit. So, that would leave PDI or BDI. PR fiber evidence is found in the ligature, paint tray, carpet, blanket, JB etc. and she wrote the RN. Then we have BDI, did he know where those size 12 bloomies were in the basement. Perhaps they never got wrapped and were just there for the picking. If you study the house, it seems to me that most of the crime took place at the front of the house. Except the consumption of pineapple and the head bash. I know you hang on the pajamas found in JB bedroom according to Kolar. I think everything started on the first floor and then headed into the basement. Why was the Sunroom light turned off that night when it was always on?

I say something recently as well that made me see something afresh. Just inside the front door to the left before the staircase is a latched window. It is just outside this window that the baseball bat was found against the house. Open the window, drop the bat. The bat had basement carpet fibers on it. Wasn’t his golf club found in the backyard have JB hair on it? Why did JR ever go out the side door to the garage door that morning!

I still believe all 3 of them were involved. Why did JR yell @ BR overheard on the 911 call? Did PR actually say what have you done?

UKGuy,
Who is JR covering for? His Israeli shirt fiber is found on JB body postmortem. Perhaps he wiped her @ the White's house. I do not recall ever reading this but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Then there is the case with the suitcase and it’s contents (he said he moved to the basement). Or JR robe found on the floor in his dressing room (when he is neat person). Otherwise as far as evidence is concerned he wiped himself clean here. Except he did not touch the RN? How very strange! It doesn’t fit. So, that would leave PDI or BDI. PR fiber evidence is found in the ligature, paint tray, carpet, blanket, JB etc. and she wrote the RN. Then we have BDI, did he know where those size 12 bloomies were in the basement. Perhaps they never got wrapped and were just there for the picking. If you study the house, it seems to me that most of the crime took place at the front of the house. Except the consumption of pineapple and the head bash. I know you hang on the pajamas found in JB bedroom according to Kolar. I think everything started on the first floor and then headed into the basement. Why was the Sunroom light turned off that night when it was always on?

I say something recently as well that made me see something afresh. Just inside the front door to the left before the staircase is a latched window. It is just outside this window that the baseball bat was found against the house. Open the window, drop the bat. The bat had basement carpet fibers on it. Wasn’t his golf club found in the backyard have JB hair on it? Why did JR ever go out the side door to the garage door that morning!

I still believe all 3 of them were involved. Why did JR yell @ BR overheard on the 911 call? Did PR actually say what have you done?

Rain on my Parade,
Who is JR covering for?
It cannot be Patsy can it? She is dead, potentially a convenient scapegoat, yet no movement on this front, nothing from the Paugh family either.

The case cannot be PDI as Patsy's staging is the complete opposite of what any PDI escape act might mandate?

So the bottom line is that JR is either covering himself or Burke?

His Israeli shirt fiber is found on JB body postmortem. Perhaps he wiped her @ the White's house. I do not recall ever reading this but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
Yes, the shirt fibers might have arrived on JonBenet by this route.

Then there is the case with the suitcase and it’s contents (he said he moved to the basement). Or JR robe found on the floor in his dressing room (when he is neat person). Otherwise as far as evidence is concerned he wiped himself clean here. Except he did not touch the RN? How very strange! It doesn’t fit.
IMO JR moving the suitcase is a fabrication to cover for whatever use the suitcase was actually put to?

CEO hires a housekeeper then tidies up his own house by moving the suitcase from JAR room down to the basement.

That's like me buying a guard-dog and then barking whenever I hear a strange noise, duh!

JR's robe can be linked to different scenarios, just depends on your RDI, e.g. disrobing for a shower?

AFAIK, from JR's version of events, he showered that morning. Some suggest to remove any forensic traces?

Patsy is in the same boat, yet she neither showers or redresses in clean clothes.

There has to be clue here somewhere, i.e. a PDI would mandate she also showers and redresses, thoughts everyone?

Yes, consider this: JR does not touch the RN, and not from fear of contamination, why because he has no problem carrying JonBenet upstairs!

PR fiber evidence is found in the ligature, paint tray, carpet, blanket, JB etc. and she wrote the RN.
Sure, PR is linked irrevocably to the wine-cellar crime-scene. This is damning evidence and deserves a First Degree Murder Charge.

JR is also linked by his unique Israeli shirt fibers found on JonBenet's thighs and genitals.

This is nearly as bad as Patsy's forensic evidence, more so if the case includes a Sex Assault then JR is implicated big time.

No personal forensic evidence from either parent should have been found in the wine-cellar, only that linking to an intruder.

The latter was never found, which means the case is RDI telling us the parents were involved.

Then we have BDI, did he know where those size 12 bloomies were in the basement. Perhaps they never got wrapped and were just there for the picking.
Kolar states in his book that BR said he visited the basement Christmas Day Afternoon. This claim can serve to protect BR as it offers an explanation for his footprint being visible in the wine-cellar, as well as observing the size-12's if they were out, waiting to be gift-wrapped?

The million dollar question that should have been put to BR was: What did you see in the wine-sellar, e.g. gifts, etc?

I know you hang on the pajamas found in JB bedroom according to Kolar.
Sure, I reckon I can identify those pajamas bottoms as belonging to BR, there are a minimum of two separate evidential items that should confirm this.

I think everything started on the first floor and then headed into the basement. Why was the Sunroom light turned off that night when it was always on?
Someone wanted it off.

It never started in the breakfast bar, due to all the evidence left behind. i.e. I have to spell it out for new-comers: why does Patsy say she put JonBenet straight to bed is she also knows she fetched a pineapple snack for JonBenet, and never cleaned up?

All suggesting PR was ignorant regarding the pineapple snack, and that BR's prints are there precisely because he laid out the table and snacked with JonBenet before heading either for her bedroom or the basement, take your pick?

Who knows what JR got upto that morning, he could have moved JonBenet, I reckon Fleet White thinks this too.

The baseball bat could have been used to whack JonBenet after redressing her in the basement to fake a mortal assault, except it failed, so they went for the ligature asphyxiation with the paintbrush handle added for emphasis, just to make sure everyone gets the message.

Might be that BR staged a crime-scene involving the bat, also using it to break the window then tossed it outdoors?

Not certain about this. The important aspect is the parents admitting BR was awake during the 911 call, contradicting their prior version of events.

Meaning all three Ramseys' were involved in the postmortem staging of JonBenet's homicide!

Last edited:
When analyzing the events and evidence, there is a temptation to assume wrongly that the crime was a product of the same sort of rational approach. As the killing was irrational, this aspect is to be expected in at least part of the staging. It's difficult to imagine oneself in the position of the Rs on the morning of the 26th.

Which ever R is guilty, it's remarkable, and frightening, how the killer was able to shut down so fast after a night of such brutality. That psychological ability served whichever well over time.

Due to the RN, BDI involves necessarily a parental conspiracy. JDI and PDI are both possible without Burke. Going over old ground, it's important if PR ever undressed after coming back to the house

I've found it odd that JR picked up the body without having FW view the WC tableau. After all the staging, the final effect was never witnessed. Opening night jitters for John?

Last edited:
So the bottom line is that JR is either covering himself or Burke?

UKGUY,
Or JR is covering for both himself and BR.

IMO JR moving the suitcase is a fabrication to cover for whatever use the suitcase was actually put to?

CEO hires a housekeeper then tidies up his own house by moving the suitcase from JAR room down to the basement.

That's like me buying a guard-dog and then barking whenever I hear a strange noise, duh!

JR statement about moving the suitcase to the wine cellar is strange indeed. Is it possible that perhaps he was SA both children, i.e. blanket, book. Why did say he moved it to the basement? Was it the coverup and the IDI theory of his! Also, why did he lawyer up his grown out of state children and ex wife? What was the reasoning for this unless he has something to hide?
I suspect JB was possibly hit on the head with the baseball bat, in the sunroom while laying in wait by standing on a chair. I have my reasons for this thought, which I would rather not go into detail about here. I also believe JB vomited on the carpet in the sunroom after being struck on the head. Why did PR sit waiting directly one story up from where her body was found? Why did JR sit alone in the dining room? So he can see the comings and going’s from the house from this location; gives thought.

JR's robe can be linked to different scenarios, just depends on your RDI, e.g. disrobing for a shower?

AFAIK, from JR's version of events, he showered that morning. Some suggest to remove any forensic traces?

Patsy is in the same boat, yet she neither showers or redresses in clean clothes.

There has to be clue here somewhere, i.e. a PDI would mandate she also showers and redresses, thoughts everyone?

PR did not care to change her cloths or shower. IMOO they both knew they would be walking away from this scene. PR probably also ran out of time. I think they cut it to the wire with their time frame. As far as JR taking a shower I understand a cop noted his shower that morning was still wet. And yes, he probably washed evidence down the drain. Although I do not recall either parent being subjected to the normal questioning at the BPD or their cloths retrieved because they didn’t have to go to the station. I believe that is a real tell all!

Sure, PR is linked irrevocably to the wine-cellar crime-scene. This is damning evidence and deserves a First Degree Murder Charge.

JR is also linked by his unique Israeli shirt fibers found on JonBenet's thighs and genitals.

This is nearly as bad as Patsy's forensic evidence, more so if the case includes a Sex Assault then JR is implicated big time.

No personal forensic evidence from either parent should have been found in the wine-cellar, only that linking to an intruder.

The latter was never found, which means the case is RDI telling us the parents were involved.

They were handed the true bills, so there is that. It is my understanding that the GJ couldn’t determine who did what. I wonder what they were presented with!

Someone wanted it off.

It never started in the breakfast bar, due to all the evidence left behind. i.e. I have to spell it out for new-comers: why does Patsy say she put JonBenet straight to bed is she also knows she fetched a pineapple snack for JonBenet, and never cleaned up?

All suggesting PR was ignorant regarding the pineapple snack, and that BR's prints are there precisely because he laid out the table and snacked with JonBenet before heading either for her bedroom or the basement, take your pick?

Or the sunroom perhaps? He could have then drug JB down the basement steps which could attest to her bruising found on the backside of her body, further cracking her skull.

Might be that BR staged a crime-scene involving the bat, also using it to break the window then tossed it outdoors?

Or JR stepped in again, tying the suitcase, basement window, baseball bat to his theory. So very odd the contents of this suitcase. IMOO it ties into the crime more then the simple IDI theory of his.

Not certain about this. The important aspect is the parents admitting BR was awake during the 911 call, contradicting their prior version of events.

Meaning all three Ramseys' were involved in the postmortem staging of JonBenet's homicide!

Yes, yes they were!

UKGUY,

JR statement about moving the suitcase to the wine cellar is strange indeed. Is it possible that perhaps he was SA both children, i.e. blanket, book. Why did say he moved it to the basement? Was it the coverup and the IDI theory of his! Also, why did he lawyer up his grown out of state children and ex wife? What was the reasoning for this unless he has something to hide?
I suspect JB was possibly hit on the head with the baseball bat, in the sunroom while laying in wait by standing on a chair. I have my reasons for this thought, which I would rather not go into detail about here. I also believe JB vomited on the carpet in the sunroom after being struck on the head. Why did PR sit waiting directly one story up from where her body was found? Why did JR sit alone in the dining room? So he can see the comings and going’s from the house from this location; gives thought.

PR did not care to change her cloths or shower. IMOO they both knew they would be walking away from this scene. PR probably also ran out of time. I think they cut it to the wire with their time frame. As far as JR taking a shower I understand a cop noted his shower that morning was still wet. And yes, he probably washed evidence down the drain. Although I do not recall either parent being subjected to the normal questioning at the BPD or their cloths retrieved because they didn’t have to go to the station. I believe that is a real tell all!

They were handed the true bills, so there is that. It is my understanding that the GJ couldn’t determine who did what. I wonder what they were presented with!

Or the sunroom perhaps? He could have then drug JB down the basement steps which could attest to her bruising found on the backside of her body, further cracking her skull.

Or JR stepped in again, tying the suitcase, basement window, baseball bat to his theory. So very odd the contents of this suitcase. IMOO it ties into the crime more then the simple IDI theory of his.

Yes, yes they were!
Rain on my Parade,
Yes, but is it JR by default or BR by default.

JR has to defend his postmortem claims otherwise a number of insurance companies will be calling at his door, requesting the return of some hefty out of court settlements.

If you can reasonably rule JR out then the case collapses down to BDI.

So is the case JDI? It's possible as long as everyone thinks he could rely on PR's support.

So assuming PR agrees to go along with JR's postmortem staging, why would she also agree to asphyxiate her own daughter, is that not bizarre?

Also consider all the forensic evidence Patsy leaves at the crime-scene, knowingly too: does this not demonstrate a lack of self-regard or is she staging for someone else, as above, e.g. JR?

I can only imagine Patsy going along with JR's postmortem staging if she were also aware that JonBenet was being molested?

So JDI with PR assisting is definitely possible, but does the forensic evidence bear this out?

This leaves BDI on the table with both parents implicated via their forensic evidence left at the crime-scene as they attempt to stage an intruder crime-scene so to distance BR from JonBenet's death?

JR statement about moving the suitcase to the wine cellar is strange indeed. Is it possible that perhaps he was SA both children, i.e. blanket, book.
Could be, who knows.? JAR also gets implicated via his semen. Not everything originally in the suitcase needed to remain so.
Why did say he moved it to the basement? Was it the coverup and the IDI theory of his! Also, why did he lawyer up his grown out of state children and ex wife? What was the reasoning for this unless he has something to hide?
JR was tidying up the house/bedroom, etc. You know cool feminist dad doing his housework. He blamed JAR for this as he just dumped his stuff during his return for the vacation break. His children and ex-wife would be included to avoid any bad character references, e.g. He was always demanding and had a temper if he did not get his way, such citations can be read out in court as part of prior behaviour pattern, etc.

Notably dates and confirmation of JAR's movements are fuzzy, meaning JR would have to be aware of any alleged JAR culpability to remove any forensic links!

Not impossible as it may have been considered as a family affair and dealt with confidentially as such, these things happen in normal homes regularly.

I suspect JB was possibly hit on the head with the baseball bat, in the sunroom while laying in wait by standing on a chair. I have my reasons for this thought, which I would rather not go into detail about here. I also believe JB vomited on the carpet in the sunroom after being struck on the head.
Yes, why not. Definitely not the breakfast bar.

Why did PR sit waiting directly one story up from where her body was found? Why did JR sit alone in the dining room? So he can see the comings and going’s from the house from this location; gives thought.
Could be they were apart as they disagreed over the staging, i.e. did JR suggest asphyxiating JonBenet or was this Patsy's idea?

Although I do not recall either parent being subjected to the normal questioning at the BPD or their cloths retrieved because they didn’t have to go to the station. I believe that is a real tell all!
Sure they got the Kid Glove treatment from the start. They played their wealth status card right from the 911 call. No need for their clothes as everyone knew the case was BDI, so the Ramseys were ran through the standard procedures, once PR was off her meds, of course, there is that status thing again. No cooling off in a cell for Patsy.

Yes. ITA. Well I reckon the GJ had enough evidence to charge Patsy with First Degree Murder and JR with similar as assisting, etc.

Yes, perfectly possible,and the motive for being in the sunroom?

ITA. That's precisely what I think JR did, and you can work this all out by reading his postmortem statements. e.g. BR backs up JR's broken window claim, by saying he was present. Just as JR backs up BR's statement of making a toy up before going to bed complete with flashlight. Then there is chair in the doorway, a fine give away.

The contents of the suitcase might be circumstantial artifact or part of a prior staging.

I have a theory for the suitcase but it needs some tweaking, i.e. what is the balance of staging to artifact to actual crime-scene object?

Yes, yes they were!
There will be more on this aspect once JR leaves us, as the investigators cannot comment publicly on the case. This must be a cause of great angst as it's obvious the case is RDI, despite what JR claims as he tours the TV studios!

Last edited:
BR wouldn't have showered either. He'd be in pajamas when FW entered his room. BR wasn't curious why police were in his home the day after Christmas. Wouldn't he be disappointed about not flying to MI, where he could light fires?

JR has an odd give and take with the evidence. Saying that he brought the suitcase to the basement undercuts IDI. Admitting that he had broken the window serves the same purpose. (Cat and mouse?) He gave BPD the notepad that was used for the RN, with the practice note inside it. The final RN is solely addressed to Mr. Ramsey, who is deemed capable of retrieving JB. He will do so subsequently in a gruesome manner. In later versions he connects himself to the flashlight; although, his eventual mention of this is perplexing. His and PR's fibers on and near the body are hard to dismiss, of course. Why was it necessary for JB to be wiped down? All traces of blood would be very difficult to eradicate from the CS. Semen would mean only one person. What else is there? Is the wiping somehow part of the redressing?

BDI explains much evidence; on the other hand, there is no such physical evidence which links him, as it does for his parents. There's no way Burke wrote the RN. Was he capable of the chronic SA? The staging indicates guilty knowledge of it. Even if BR had dropped the Swiss knife by accident, its being left in the WC along with the torn packages is deliberate. Using this particular ligature seems a rather involved process for an out of control 9yr old? What time did BR awake so that he was present during the 911? As he heard what was said during that call, he'd have at least an inkling of the official scenario. Perhaps he wanted more info? "We're not talking to you."

The Rs could not foresee that they'd skate. They seem to have been unaware of the pineapple. They couldn't be certain that their phone records and credit card data would be remain out of LE's hands. BR's immunity from prosecution was their ace in the hole.

Last edited:
Hi UK Guy,

Your posts are brilliant and a source of excellent information and reasoning. I have come to believe the other minor present at the crime scene was Eben Colby. He was also among the last to see JB alive that day and fits the profile better than Doug.

Favor: I am looking for poster Jahazafat, would you know if she is still active?

Also, hi icedtea, you always made me chuckle with your dark flashlight comments.

Thanks for any info.

Whatsundertheniggttable96,
Hey there, sorry for not responding, I missed your post as they moved up the page.

Well Eben Colby as a suspect that's a new one for me. Was it not Patsy who name dropped him in an interview, citing toileting issues or similar?

Was he not younger than BR, e.g. definitely prebubescent?

I've not seen any posts by Jahazafat for a long time. Jahazafat posted some interesting topics that are still unexplained, part of the JonBenet Rabbit Hole, if you like.

Anyone reading who knows Jahazafat's email or facebookId could send a message.

Hi UKGuy, I’m delighted to connect with you again.

Eben is my age, a year older than Burke. He still lives in that house and is blonde. Tallish maybe. What if Joe Barnhill saw him? Not JA at all that night? And was told to forget it?
What did Shapiro see when he climbed the tree overlooking JonBenets bedroom. Carving of some sort? He talks about this in Jameson interview. Says it wasn’t time to talk about it… binoculars….. is that tree still there? Field trip!

Whatsundertheniggttable96,
Hey there, sorry for not responding, I missed your post as they moved up the page.

Well Eben Colby as a suspect that's a new one for me. Was it not Patsy who name dropped him in an interview, citing toileting issues or similar?

Was he not younger than BR, e.g. definitely prebubescent?

I've not seen any posts by Jahazafat for a long time. Jahazafat posted some interesting topics that are still unexplained, part of the JonBenet Rabbit Hole, if you like.

Anyone reading who knows Jahazafat's email or facebookId could send a message.

JonBenet was hungry and someone told her to go downstairs and ask her brother, who was having a snack, to help her get something to eat. Consider them talking together, excited about their next trip and what the cruise would be like on Disney’s Big Red Boat. JonBenet liked pineapple, so maybe her brother went to get her some from the refrigerator. Perhaps he noticed her eating some pineapple from his bowl and told her to stop. Maybe they are still discussing what fun they had during the day, while the brother got a bowl out and began to prepare her food. Maybe she took more food from the brothers dish and maybe playfully they began a game of chase, that let lead to the spiral staircase, and maybe she just fell from the banister down to the floor. Maybe the brother checked on her, breathing, but not moving. Maybe he sat with her and tried to wake her up. Realizing she needed help, he went and told his parents.

IMHO This sad case has many unresolved issues. Every detail has a purpose and lively discussions enrich and can lead to new discoveries. However, sometimes (and I'm not saying anyone should) moving on to other unanswered questions might offer some sort of connection to another question that has been put in the parking lot. Everyone's opinion is relevant and of value. That is what makes WS the successful forum that it is and has repeatedly assisted LE. BTW I'm not pointing a finger at B..strange as he may seem. There are too many other unanswered questions for me to support it at this point.

BDI gets a lot of attention as it explains much of the available evidence. Although, the theory does not encompass all, for instance, the RN, which was not written by a 9yr old. And so, a conspiracy needs to be fleshed out.

Indeed, there are many unresolved issues! John's behavior on the 26th is puzzling, more so than that of his wife and son. After arising, he showered. Shortly, he came down in his underwear to the kitchen area to read on his knees the three pages of the RN spread out on the floor. The hang-up dialog has him telling Burke - "We're not talking to you." When BPD arrive, John is fully dressed and "cordial". Somewhere, in this time, the idea that BR would sleep throughout was concocted. Burke would pretend in his room, which had aviation themed wallpaper. Burke associated planes with his father.

John searches the basement twice with no results. There are confusing accounts of whether the basement window was open? He closed it? Did he move the chair in front of the train room? Different stories of how he broke the basement window. Relating this undercut IDI, as did his admission of moving the suitcase to the basement. Similarly, he handed over to LE the pad used for the RN. John was able to see JonBenet's body in a darkened WC, and then he immediately destroyed the CS. His shirt fibers were found on the body. Did he wipe her down? If so, he had to pull down the size 12s.

There is at least an hour of his unaccounted for, as John said he was going to a non-existent mailbox. He said that he saw a van by the house, but he didn't say anything. Neither parent reacted when the ransom call from the FF didn't take place. At first, he didn't recognize the Maglite, which was a gift from JAR. LA told him to search the house top to bottom. Yet, he headed right for the basement.
Trying to get a flight out of CO on the 26th speaks for itself.

Of the three Rs, who should have been most likely to hatch a masterplan, and oversee its timely and faithful execution? The big unknown in this case is what testimony led the GJ to return indictments against each parent.

Last edited:
Jonbenet’s brother walks upstairs to find his dad, who is in his bathroom, maybe getting ready to take a shower, but not fully unclothed when he hears his son calling him, Dad, Dad. He opens the bathroom door and his son says Jonbenet fell, I think she needs help. He tells him she is at the bottom of the spiral staircase. As his father goes to help, he calls for his wife by name. Maybe she is getting things ready for their trip. The father then tells his son to go get his mom. He does. Perhaps he says, Mom, Jonbenet fell, I told dad but he said to get you. Where are they she asks? Down the spiral staircase, he responds. The mother runs to the staircase, with her son following behind her and see’s Jonbenet laying still. Maybe she cries out My Baby! My Baby! Her husband has checked her breathing and responds to his wife, She’s breathing. The mom goes down the staircase and leans down toward Jonbenet, such as her husband is doing. Their son is still at the top of the staircase, watching. What happened, they ask. Maybe he says, I’m not sure, we were playing, going up the stairs and she slipped. Maybe Jonbenet clothes are soiled, so she tells her son to go and some pajamas, so they can clean her up. Maybe she also states to get the pillow off of her bed, her favorite blanket and a stuff toy.

More later on this.

Additional thought about the milk in the pineapple bowl, maybe it is coconut milk. Maybe sometime before the children had asked their parents what are in those fruity drinks that are served on the cruises.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back