Was Burke involved?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by GuruJosh, May 25, 2005.

?

Was Burke involved in JB's death?

1. Burke was involved in the death of JBR

377 vote(s)
    59.6%
  2. Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

256 vote(s)
    40.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

Jmo, psychopaths can look like the rest of us allegedly "normal" folks. Jmo.

2. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

I saw your post after I posted. :)

3. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

I wish it was that easy. People thought Ted Bundy was handsome, he fooled a lot of people including women.

4. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

This was a brand new custom made shirt from Israel.

5. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

Yes but how I treat a rare pricey item (gift lol) I could never afford is due to my limited budget. Jmo.

6. x_files

Never washed? New as a Christmas gift?
    enlightening!

7. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

midwest mama,
    I reckon all three R's are culpable. I think PR asphyxiated JonBenet and staged some basement scenario.

There must have been some reorganization down in the basement resulting in the wine-cellar scenario and ransom note. All those items that JR claims he brought down to the basement or broke, i.e window, not to neglect the chair, which he might have needed to fetch JonBenet if she had been hidden high out of sight?

Coroner Meyer opined that JonBenet had been wiped down. JR may have deposited his fibers during this event?

All three R's conspired to stage the death of JonBenet, to this end they are all complicit in the Felony Murder of JonBenet.

Proving that might be more difficult though?

8. chemgirl

chemgirl Member

The blue shirt fibers didn't get on JB's huge panties via the laundry....they were a brand-new, never worn or washed pair from the Bloomies package, right?

9. robotdog

robotdog New Member

get the person that could possibly say the "wrong thing" immediately out of the picture. can't have something that could incriminate themselves come slipping out. :banghead:

10. DeeDee249

DeeDee249 Well-Known Member

And the shirt was wool. It would never be washed anyway.

11. redheadedgal

redheadedgal Well-Known Member

another example -- paul bernardo

he was overlooked as the scarborough rapist when officers paid him a visit b/c he was too charming, too polite, too normal... despite an uncanny resemblance to the sketch/composite released by LE.

[​IMG]

12. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

Thanks, I thought of him too.

13. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

Jmo, it could be contact during assisting after a bathroom visit. And never wash wool? Disagree. Jme/jmo.

14. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

or from being Wiped down as noted by UkGuy, and could it happen if John redressed her in the new oversize Wednesday panties? Or a transfer from his shirt to Patsy or Burke who then transferred to the size 12s? I just believe there are other possibilities, jmo.

15. madeleine

madeleine Well-Known Member

IF BDI I don't understand how now as an adult he can watch his parents being called abusers and cold-blooded killers without coming clean about what happened.His reputation is stained for life anyway.I bet people would understand and forgive both him and his parents for covering it up if he tells the truth.I really do.He can't be charged,JR is still in danger though.I wouldn't be able to sleep at night and go on with my life if I knew that my problem ruined my family (not only mom and dad,my siblings,my grandpa,etc).

16. Darlene733510

Darlene733510 Active Member

I wonder if BR wore those Hi-tech boots to the Whites, when they went there for dinner?
    Did FW notice that, and maybe confronted JR about it?
    When they arrived home the story was that they put JB to bed, and BR was downstairs putting one of his toys together. If BR had those boots on, they probably disappeared with a lot of other evidence. Why deny that he even had a pair of those boots, when there was proof that he did have them?

17. x_files

Maybe they told Burke to get rid of his boots when visiting the Whites.

18. chlban

chlban Well-Known Member

madeleine;9933241
    That would make sense if we were talking about a "normal" person. However, IMO, normal people don't murder their siblings.

In the grand scheme of things, if you can live with that, I cannot imagine that causing your parents some discomfort and damage to their reputations would really be a big deal.

19. lawstudent

lawstudent Member

If Burke did it, his parents obviously did not want him to come clean. They were desperate to save him. So I don't think he'd see it as "helping them out" after all the work they went through to protect him. Plus, even if he admitted he did it and they covered it up, it still looks really bad for them. Not as bad as murdering her, but I think they'd rather stick with the status quo than be exonerated and deal with the fallout.

20. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

I think they were more concerned about protecting themselves. I think they may have felt guilty for not dealing with the issue of Burke sexually abusing his sister.
    But ultimately it was the facade they were trying to protect, not Burke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.