Was Burke Ramsey a victim of sexual abuse?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by dcountmontecristo, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Juror7

Juror7 New Member

Tadpole12 likes this.
  2. Juror7

Juror7 New Member

Speculation about the abuse...possibility. The owner of the blue suit case was in Atlanta Christmas day. Makes one wonder how far the dysfunction goes...the ex-wife and other two half siblings certainly had lawyers...why?

3. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Juror7,

They get lawyers because John has something to hide, its that simple.

The dysfunction was likely family wide with the possibility that mutliple family members were abusing JonBenet?

The person we all want to hear from is Coroner Meyer, i.e. does he still consider his original observations to be consistent with sexual contact and digital penetration, or could they represent staging?

If the case is either JDI or PDI then proponents must explain why JonBenet was dressed in Burke's longjohns and Patsy's niece's size-12 Bloomingdale underwear as these would not normally be a killer's first choice when selecting domestic bedtime clothing?

Tadpole12 and dcountmontecristo like this.
  4. David Rogers

David Rogers Active Member

Step brother, Grandpa? I think there were more people involved than just the 4 people in the house.

5. PPowell

PPowell New Member

Since I've been online. I've always been shocked how much women are disliked in the USA. In Europe where I come from, despite there being lots of jerks, the majority of men are gentlemen. Then I come online and have angry USA men swearing at me telling me how much they dislike women. I also see those groups who make youtube videos saying they don't want women, but instead of leaving women alone to have men that treat women well, they spend their time promoting abuse and trying to make women feel bad.
    There was a USA man denied entry into some European countries, as he makes websites encouraging men to rpe and abuse women when they go travelling.

paintedroses, Nerissa, Swirlz and 2 others like this.
  6. cherrymeg

cherrymeg Well-Known Member

I feel bad for Burke Ramsey. If his sister's death had been the result of of an argument between siblings, why would it become a massive cover-up? If there was sexual abuse which is very possible that led to murder you would want to conceal that. I thought John Ramsey kind of threw Burke under the bus in an interview a few years ago. Videos of Burke makes me think of someone on the spectrum that could be blamed because he was young and seems fairly trusting.

7. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

cherrymeg,

Maybe, could be John was explaining away previously unaccounted forensic evidence, e.g. Dr Phil said John told him that he used the flashlight to put Burke to bed Christmas Night.

John never said anything about taking it back downstairs and leaving it on the kitchen counter?

So its possible BPD have lifted a sample of dna from the flashlight, even fingerprints, who knows?

Some might say Burke flung himself under the bus with his remarks about JonBenet flaunting herself and his cheesy smiling, all of which meant Dr Phil had to do an extra show to calm viewers down, telling them that basically Burke was socially inept. BTW that must have cost money to do as it replaced whatever was scheduled, including the advertising, etc.

You could be right, something was adrift in the family as both children were in therapy, JonBenet was seeing a therapist on a regular basis, six years old and she needs therapy, just what was going on?

FrankieT, Kakidoll, Tadpole12 and 3 others like this.
  8. cherrymeg

I meant if Burke had aspergers or autism that isn't something that is a flaw in the family. I'm not defending the parents. It doe make me wonder if you are molesting your child or children why encourage therapy? If Jonbenet wasn't alone with a therapist than I take that back. Some families are very ashamed of mental health issues. Autism can be hard on other members of the family. That's just a theory. Was it ever addressed as to why she went to therapy. Or if it was family, individual for a reason. If the Ramsey's didn't hurt their daughter or weren't child molesters their secretiveness really didn't help them.

paintedroses and Tadpole12 like this.
  9. cherrymeg

@UKGuy "Doctor" Phil feeds on this stuff. I didn't watch the second episode and I only caught some of the first. Didn't they air the tapes of Burke when he was 9 or 10?

Tadpole12 likes this.
  10. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

The kids were seeing a psychologist about Patsy's cancer. Burke isn't autistic.

cherrymeg and Tadpole12 like this.
  11. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Swirlz.

Burke isn't autistic -S

Wondering if …

google:
    "Can you have ADHD and autism at the same time?

The symptoms of autism spectrum disorders and ADHD overlap. Most children on the autism spectrum have symptoms of ADHD — difficulty settling down, social awkwardness, the ability to focus only on things that interest them, and impulsivity. ADHD itself, however, is not part of the autism spectrum."

cherrymeg likes this.
  12. cherrymeg

You can. I have a friend with both.

13. cherrymeg

I wasn't sure when her cancer started. That makes sense. Burke seems socially awkward but it could be that he is uncomfortable being interviewed. His poop is still being talked about decades later.

paintedroses likes this.
  14. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

cherrymeg,
    The Ramsey's had something to hide which is why they are so secretive. Autism can arrive via parental genes or it can originate epigenetically, i.e. out of the blue.

Patsy was always going to tell folks that JonBenet was in therapy because Patsy had cancer. She was unlikely to tell everyone the truth.

The actual facts are unclear but JonBenet had suffered trauma, so was seeing a therapist. The Grand Jury hit both parents with Child Abuse Counts for placing JonBenet in a position of danger, e.g. they knew she was vulnerable!

Its possible to speculate that the authorites considered that JonBenet and Burke should have been separated, or minimally JonBenet should have been chaperoned?

You could say that Burke is socially inept and is not on the autistic spectrum, historically other people, i.e. classmates have commented on his unusual outbursts, or tantrums, which at the time were put down to his age.

Tadpole12 likes this.
  15. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

cherrymeg,
    Yes they played the tapes, and you could see Burke behaving in a defensive manner. Dr Phil was fed the information by John as he wants it in the public domain, so it filters into the RDI theories.

Tadpole12 likes this.
  16. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

cherrymeg,
    Yes, because its alleged by Kolar no less that Burke's fecally soiled pajama bottoms were found on JonBenet's bedroom floor, the same crime-scene where fecal matter was left on her candy-box.

Kolar might be implying that Burke has a scat issue, or minimally those soiled pajama bottoms arose as the result of homicide excitement?

Tadpole12 likes this.
  17. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

That Burke has ADHD is a rumor that got started about a year ago on Reddit. There is no legit source for it.

Tadpole12 likes this.
  18. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

IDK Switlz

Maybe more of a Hoax than a rumor
    If the statement is supposedly self admitted in
    Another forum?

19. fcavanaugh

fcavanaugh Member

Exactly. Only a qualified medical profession

Tadpole12 likes this.
  20. tiddermod

tiddermod New Member

If someone was going to start a rumor that Burke has some condition or diagnosis, why would they go with something so boring as ADHD of all possible options?