was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't quite know where to put this - I think this is the closest thread.

Quote:

Irwin ran to the B*** home and banged on the front door. He asked B*** if Lisa was there. She asked why Lisa would be there and not at home.

Panic ensued. Irwin called police on his work cellphone, after noticing that the home cellphones were missing.

From here:
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cYplsIDN

BBM

That.

Right there.

She asked WHY was JI banging on her door and WHY he thought she would have the baby.

Its the WHAT he told her that we need to hear. Nowhere in this article is PN mentioned. Was he there? Wasn't he there? Was he in the camper? Wouldn't his car have been there and JI would have seen it when he came home?

What did DB tell JI that caused him to run over there and bang on the door? If we could find that out - it would be a HUGE piece that would eventually lead to finding Lisa.

JMHO

IMO DB was involved so this blows things wide open for me if PN was there,which means wherever Lisa is she is less likely to be within walking distance cause PN has a car IMO

Not sure I'm understanding your post. If he has a car, why would she be in walking distance? One would think if a perp had a car, they would make sure she'd be nowhere close to home.

Didn't quite know where to put this - I think this is the closest thread.

Quote:

Irwin ran to the B*** home and banged on the front door. He asked B*** if Lisa was there. She asked why Lisa would be there and not at home.

Panic ensued. Irwin called police on his work cellphone, after noticing that the home cellphones were missing.

From here:
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cYplsIDN

BBM

That.

Right there.

She asked WHY was JI banging on her door and WHY he thought she would have the baby.

Its the WHAT he told her that we need to hear. Nowhere in this article is PN mentioned. Was he there? Wasn't he there? Was he in the camper? Wouldn't his car have been there and JI would have seen it when he came home?

What did DB tell JI that caused him to run over there and bang on the door? If we could find that out - it would be a HUGE piece that would eventually lead to finding Lisa.

JMHO

Because she's the closest neighbour and probably good friends with the family? If the children played together all the time, I don't see that as suspicious. I've gone to a close neighbour when I needed help.

This is just MOO but I asked from day 1, that it was her brother that had taken her to the store, if he just dropped her off or if he hung around. It seems that he just dropped her off. I think the reason her brother took her to the store was because DB didn't want JI to know about the wine purchase and her brother kept the wine in the car until after JI went to work. Maybe JI didn't like her brother hanging around free-loading, hence, why he left. DB never tells JI that her brother was there that night and she doesn't tell LE that he was there right away because JI wouldn't like it.

I have younger brothers as well and as close as we were/are they were to busy at that age with their friends, dates , school, jobs, to take me to the store when they didn't have anything to purchase themselves. I just find it odd.

I also think the timing is odd that they left the parents home with the children right before LE came to the house to bring the brother in for questioning. Were JI and DB told something from LE about the brother? Was her brothers fingerprints found in an odd place? Something is up.

Not sure I'm understanding your post. If he has a car, why would she be in walking distance? One would think if a perp had a car, they would make sure she'd be nowhere close to home.

Originally Posted by josie1986
IMO DB was involved so this blows things wide open for me if PN was there,which means wherever Lisa is she is less likely to be within walking distance cause PN has a car IMO

BBM
i think u mis read my post or i'm making sense to myself and no one else :crazy: this case is confusing the heck out of everyone :waitasec:

It is possibly that she can't afford it. She's got a free ride. She doesn't work, has no financial obligations. And she sits around on Mondays and drinks a box or wine, why does she need a drivers license. jmo

Perhaps, in case of an emergency since she has three children depending on her for their safety ...As I see it when you have two children yourself and are playing house with a man who also has a child you need to grow up and realize you do have financial obligations that need to be met in order to run a household..JMHO

1st BBM: NOT hard at all to give an ACCURATE TIMELINE if you are telling the TRUTH because THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES ...

2nd BBM: :floorlaugh: IMO, you will NOT be eating "dirty socks" ... you will be eating something much "tastier" LOL ...:floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Somewhat O/T for this thread but WHY doesn't Deb drive? Does she have a drivers license? I've asked this question several times in the last three weeks and have yet to receive an answer..Anyone know WHY she doesn't drive?

Well either she dosent have one or maybe lost her license for DUI! JMO

Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cYyKkpi1
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html

----------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know if when he came home about 2:30 if the boys were home from school at that time, since he...." played with the children"...Whose children? Were the boys home from school ? What time do the boys get home from school? ..Dinner is served at 2:30 in the early hours of the afternoon? Were the boys home from school at that time to eat dinner with the "family"..Were they all there??..Did D know ahead of time he would not be there for evening dinner and fixed dinner early....at 2:30 for him???...Hmmmmmmmm.......You see I have lots of questions over this timeline..
Thanks to anyone who can fill in the blanks....

Am I the only one who sees adding PN to the mix as a stretch? Brothers and sisters have different relationships, my own brother would drive me to the store if we were hanging out and I needed to purchase something. Maybe he stayed for dinner with the family? Or just dropped by to see his neice and nephew? Perhaps he offered to drive DB if JI stayed with the children? Nobody knows. I'm still not on the DB/JI did it bandwagon...

If she did, it was accidental and a cover up. Nothing elaborate, done in panic. At this point, I don't believe JI or PN knows anything and to paint a picture of PN as a druggie or otherwise is a reeeeal stretch. He doesn't even "fit" the description. IMO

Definitely no excuses for the drinking to drunkeness with a sick baby in the home... or a baby at all.

Am I the only one who sees adding PN to the mix as a stretch? Brothers and sisters have different relationships, my own brother would drive me to the store if we were hanging out and I needed to purchase something. Maybe he stayed for dinner with the family? Or just dropped by to see his neice and nephew? Perhaps he offered to drive DB if JI stayed with the children? Nobody knows. I'm still not on the DB/JI did it bandwagon...

If she did, it was accidental and a cover up. Nothing elaborate, done in panic. At this point, I don't believe JI or PN knows anything and to paint a picture of PN as a druggie or otherwise is a reeeeal stretch. He doesn't even "fit" the description. IMO

Definitely no excuses for the drinking to drunkeness with a sick baby in the home... or a baby at all.

BBM. Doesn't the fact that PN slept there that night (somewhere) add PN to the mix?

I remember reading that PN stayed with DB & JI quite often but also thought he had an apt close by. Of course, the apt. could have been a room at MW house. In this case, nothing is at it seems, right?

Could this be a possibility? PN went to bed in master bedroom while DB & neighbor were still drinking on porch? He would go home when DB came to bed. Lisa really slept in the pack-n-play in the master as we thought the matress was too high on the crib. Lisa was fussing so PN put her in bed with him, the body pillow was on the side to keep her from falling out. He fell asleep, she got out of bed and hurt herself or swallowed something/got choked? In his drunken stupor, and not having that father instinct, he did not hear her.

DB comes in to go to bed at 10:30 and finds her on the floor. DB & PN then have to put an action plan together. From the infamous case, they know not to put a body in a car so that is immediately tossed out; they have to come up with a way to transport her away from the scene. A call was made to MW's house for help. Who can fill in this part as to what they did with the baby?

The deed was over, PN had left, and DB was in bed with her son. The decision was DB would make up the kidnapping story and only tell bits and pieces of the truth if she had to. Delay, delay, delay = decompose = no cause of death.

Doesn't the fact that PN slept there that night (somewhere) add PN to the mix?

I don't think that's been verified? I thought he had his own place not far away. but that has also not been verified.

I remember reading that PN stayed with DB & JI quite often but also thought he had an apt close by. Of course, the apt. could have been a room at MW house. In this case, nothing is at it seems, right?

Could this be a possibility? PN went to bed in master bedroom while DB & neighbor were still drinking on porch? He would go home when DB came to bed. Lisa really slept in the pack-n-play in the master as we thought the matress was too high on the crib. Lisa was fussing so PN put her in bed with him, the body pillow was on the side to keep her from falling out. He fell asleep, she got out of bed and hurt herself or swallowed something/got choked? In his drunken stupor, and not having that father instinct, he did not hear her.

DB comes in to go to bed at 10:30 and finds her on the floor. DB & PN then have to put an action plan together. From the infamous case, they know not to put a body in a car so that is immediately tossed out; they have to come up with a way to transport her away from the scene. A call was made to MW's house for help. Who can fill in this part as to what they did with the baby?

The deed was over, PN had left, and DB was in bed with her son. The decision was DB would make up the kidnapping story and only tell bits and pieces of the truth if she had to. Delay, delay, delay = decompose = no cause of death.

silly question....what is a pack-n-play? :blushing:

I don't think that's been verified? I thought he had his own place not far away. but that has also not been verified.

that is a **rumor**

just jumping off this post (not directed to you dillysmom) to state a gentle reminder to everyone that we will not be bringing the rumors here to websleuths... thanks peeps... sleuth on....:rocker:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ls-timeline-of-day-and-night-of-disappearance

according this latest timeline from **sources close to the family** he left........

5:30 p.m.
-Brother leaves Irwin home.
-Family finances are stressed, so Jeremy Irwin returns to work overtime as an electrician at a Starbucks.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZIDG8at

so that leads me to wonder when that night did he return :waitasec:

so that leads me to wonder when that night did he return :waitasec:

it makes me wonder if the other articles got the info wrong.... (they were also from news outlets two hours away from KCK... St Louis iirc)

So he did not stay the night? No where has that been stated in the news/ by family, correct? I'm not a rumor fan... nor media... trying to find a good source in incredibly difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆