was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be better to have a video of him saying these things (obviously), or at least, quotes, with byline, and a pinpointing of when/how a reporter got this info. But not "a source close to the investigation...". If it's even true that someone said this....let alone whether what was said is really true.

So TWO adults passed out drunk in a home with 3 young children. Just lovely.:banghead:

The next story will be the neighbor was passed out drunk and spent the night. That will make THREE adults passed out with 4 young children.:maddening:

How the heck can he back up his sisters story when in this article it states that HE WAS PASSED OUT TOO.

http:///viewArticle.a...81474980700911

I thought the same thing. That's probably why they're telling us that the 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:30. Because neighbor-mom probably crawled home and passed out too. You know those dogs that didn't bark, but usually do? Yep! Them too! passed out drunk! Arrrrrggghhhh! (MOO)

The only one who wasn't passed out, appears to be poor JI who was up working half the night to pay for the wild party back at the homestead. Yikes!!! (moo)

Okay, ALL of these stories stating the brother was sleeping at Lisa Irwin's house that night seem to have disappeared. They ALL seem to be gone.

What do you mean?:waitasec:

Okay, ALL of these stories stating the brother was sleeping at Lisa Irwin's house that night seem to have disappeared. They ALL seem to be gone.

At least one of them is still there. I just checked.

What are these people lightweights????? i could finish half a box of wine by myself and still be up watching TV! Could there be "other" drugs involved? is that why the call was made to MW and/or Jersey????

hmmm...............so if the brother was staying there and he talked to LE today that's great news.

They are all still there, I doubled checked ;)

Where was the brother drinking? It was never said that he was out on the stoop with the two women. He was inside by himself getting loaded enough to pass out too?

I thought the same thing. That's probably why they're telling us that the 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:30. Because neighbor-mom probably crawled home and passed out too. You know those dogs that didn't bark, but usually do? Yep! Them too! passed out drunk! Arrrrrggghhhh! (MOO)

The only one who wasn't passed out, appears to be poor JI who was up working half the night to pay for the wild party back at the homestead. Yikes!!! (moo)

Don't forget Jersey had his honkin big gallon of whiskey too!

hmmm...............so if the brother was staying there and he talked to LE today that's great news.

Yes and no. He could be having DB's back. He was passed out, he verified DB was drunk that night, it was he that made the call to MW or possibly that DB called him on MW's phone (might be the next story to come out), etc. JMO

The msm articles don't say that the brother was passed out, but that he confirms DB's story that she drank enough to pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member