Was Joe involved?

I actually felt sorrow for this grandmother Flora Hollers. I am sorry but I did. She is clearly in pain. She believes one or possibly all three of her grandchildren.....I mean she held these people in her arms when they were small enough and young enough to still fit in them., changed their diapers and bottle fed them.....how many times might she have rocked them or sang to them? I mean as dysfunctional as they all seem to me, they are hers. And they took an innocent child's life, with no thought or remorse, That is her word, no remorse....

God bless her for having the guts to come out and put herself on the line like that. People seem to be ripping her credibility apart and to me, all she wants to do is tell what she knows, open up and admit she has no idea who is telling the truth...but please let's get to this and bring Haleigh home. I sympathize with her and thank her for her courage. She is certainly no Cindy Anthony, JMO and I really don't mean to offend anyone right now, I just wanted to post my opinion.

Well, the evidence is that Ron didn't kill Joe, Misty or Tommy. They are all alive. He also hasn't murdered anyone of the other people he might have suspected. Because someone shoots his mouth off that he will "kill" someone doesn't mean that he will actually do that.

Misty may well still be lying, but at some point that won't matter. LE is going to have physical evidence--probably bones or tissue, maybe the cinderblocks and rope, maybe evidence on or in the van, and perhaps a more believable confession from Tommy, who may admit his role and hope to avoid the death penalty. I know a lot of people in LE, at the local, state and federal levels. Every one of them knows that suspects and convicted criminals lie all the time. That's why they do investigations and collect evidence.

I didn't state that he did kill them.. obviously he did not.. but it is MO that if he thought that Joe or anyone else had anything to do with it and he was NOT involved himself, judging from what we have witnessed of his behavior so far, I certainly do believe that someone would be dead and I couldn't say that I would blame him, to be perfectly honest. It's JMO that Ron would not have sat idly by and kept his mouth shut if that was the case and he knew or had a good idea who murdered "his heart".

Also I don't believe that LE is using Joe, I believe Misty is, I haven't heard any accusation towards Joe from LE as a matter of fact, have you? LE didn't put all that carp out there about Joe.

As far as Tommy's possible "believable" confession, he can only confess to what he knows or what he believes will help Misty out. What makes you so sure that he does have direct knowledge? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't..IMO Misty is the one with the direct info and Ron of course, but he ain't talking..

Many of us here have plenty of family members and friends who are LE and even those that don't have a pretty good idea of why LE does investigations and collect evidence...thanks anyway, but I'm really not that dense..:waitasec:

I believe HaLeigh died from a blow to the head. A psychic said one day before HaLeigh's case broke on CNN, HaLeigh came to her in a dream and told her Misty hit her when she was bad and she went flying and banged her head bad. Then she left her body. Misty mentioned the argument over Ron's gun and the argument with Ron around HaLeigh's bedtime to hide the fact she had gotten into a deadly argument with HaLeigh. Misty doesn't deserve Tommy's loyalty and I hope Tommy and Joe tell the truth why Misty called them to come to the trailer.

I think Joe is involved, but I'm just not sure he's the one who killed Haleigh. I don't see a motive.

If Haleigh was killed near the river, then that whole propping the back door of the MH open with a cinder block and the kidnapping story was a staged cover up. I can't see MC and TC covering up for Joe. And, what about RC............he was adamant that his child had been kidnapped.

I think that staged cover-up was to cover for MC or RC, not Joe.

As far as motive.. I don't see any. He could just be a violent drug or sex freak who doesn't need one motive, although I don't believe that. My bigger question is.. why wait 14 months to spill guts about all these sordid details about Joe doing it? What would they have to lose by creating these elaborate stories 14 months ago if Joe did it? If Misty was so afraid of Joe.. why would she visit Tennesee and not stay at a safe distance in Florida? Why didn't she just tell LE what happened? He was already back in TN the day after! That would have been safe for her to tell LE. Why hang flyers with him..? (Even though he may have allegedly done it with Lisa..why was that OK with Misty? She would obviously know..) This is all hogwash. Why would they blame HIM if he was not the murderer, but invoved? Wouldn't he rat them out too in return?? It just does not add up.

I don't believe one word ANY of them say...more to the truth, is the one story grandma holler told about hearing is the one where Misty hit Haleigh in the head..THAT I would believe more than anything.

I actually felt sorrow for this grandmother Flora Hollers. I am sorry but I did. She is clearly in pain. She believes one or possibly all three of her grandchildren.....I mean she held these people in her arms when they were small enough and young enough to still fit in them., changed their diapers and bottle fed them.....how many times might she have rocked them or sang to them? I mean as dysfunctional as they all seem to me, they are hers. And they took an innocent child's life, with no thought or remorse, That is her word, no remorse....

God bless her for having the guts to come out and put herself on the line like that. People seem to be ripping her credibility apart and to me, all she wants to do is tell what she knows, open up and admit she has no idea who is telling the truth...but please let's get to this and bring Haleigh home. I sympathize with her and thank her for her courage. She is certainly no Cindy Anthony, JMO and I really don't mean to offend anyone right now, I just wanted to post my opinion.

I agree it was so sad when she started crying. I respect her for coming forth with her knowledge. She has given info that all 3 of her grandchildren were involved in a murder. That has to be a extremely hard thing to not only come to terms with but also to turn over to the proper authorities. I wonder if she will get that reward money? Of course they would have to actually find something I guess for that to happen.

Respectfully, everyone see's things differently. All I saw was self-serving, manipulation.

Why would MC tell Chelsea, "it's going to hurt 2 people." And Chelsea responded "that we care about?" MC's response was "yeah, kinda." then "one yes and the other, not so much."
(paraphrasing)
Unless this is total BS - this would pretty much spell out both Tommy & JO. However, MC and Tommy had plenty of time to collaborate this sabotage against JO, PRIOR to their drug arrest. But I still believe that RC is somehow involved in this mess. There is just something NOT right about him and his concern (or lack of) for his missing daughter.

I know I wouldn't even be able to function in daily life if any of my kids went missing. Let alone sell drugs, get married, get divorced, etc...

Anything these people do, doesn't make sense.
JMO

I felt bad for her as well. This is a most horrible position for any Grandmother to be in. I applaude her for her honesty & courage to come forward and notify the authorities.

jmho

How? Is he psychic? He may well have suspected Joe was involved, but Misty and Tommy might have sworn that he wasn't. Certainly, either LE thought Joe was "cleared" or we have been misled on that fact. We get fooled by people close to us all the time--all of us. Why would Ron be exempt from that? But surely, he has to have spent the past year wondering who of the many people he knows took his daughter. Suspecting someone is not the same as knowing, or having proof.

I just heard the grandmother of these three terrible people say that the may "have no remorse." Why didn't the grandmother "know" or the parents or Tommy's wife or the next door neighbors or the sheriff "know"? Once again, unless RC is named as a suspect and then arrested, I think we should drop the Ron bashing until we see what the investigation shows us. There will be lifetime to bash Ron if it turns out he is involved, and I will happily jump on the bandwagon then. Until that point, Ron and Crystal are bereaved parents and we should leave them alone.

Why when Misty said on national tv that Joe was around that evening, did Ron stand her down that he wasn't if that's the case? Even if he was supposedly at work at that time and didn't know it, Misty wasn't trying to hide that fact...yet he told her NO he wasn't there instead of questioning her further. Something just not right about that IMHO.

btw~I am not Ron-bashing and I certainly hope we don't start that again. :banghead:..I am simply stating what I strongly believe to be true..aka MY OPINION. Joe has not been named a suspect at all, not by LE anyway and somehow he's fair game? :waitasec:

Cousin Joe has ALWAYS been my number one. If it turns out to be true, I really hope LE was watching him closely since he was the FIRST person that Misty pointed to. Whether or not she told them the whole truth of the matter, she pointed to him first. I'm not saying Misty is innocent, she may have well been part of the cover up but if her "half-truth" went unnoticed and not looked in to, I'm going to be pissed!!

Why when Misty said on national tv that Joe was around that evening, did Ron stand her down that he wasn't if that's the case? Even if he was supposedly at work at that time and didn't know it, Misty wasn't trying to hide that fact...yet he told her NO he wasn't there instead of questioning her further. Something just not right about that IMHO.

btw~I am not Ron-bashing and I certainly hope we don't start that again. :banghead:..I am simply stating what I strongly believe to be true..aka MY OPINION. Joe has not been named a suspect at all, not by LE anyway and somehow he's fair game? :waitasec:

Is it possible that LE told Ron to keep it on the hush hush because they had their eyes on Joe and didn't want him to run?

I didn't state that he did kill them.. obviously he did not.. but it is MO that if he thought that Joe or anyone else had anything to do with it and he was NOT involved himself, judging from what we have witnessed of his behavior so far, I certainly do believe that someone would be dead and I couldn't say that I would blame him, to be perfectly honest. It's JMO that Ron would not have sat idly by and kept his mouth shut if that was the case and he knew or had a good idea who murdered "his heart".

Also I don't believe that LE is using Joe, I believe Misty is, I haven't heard any accusation towards Joe from LE as a matter of fact, have you? LE didn't put all that carp out there about Joe.

As far as Tommy's possible "believable" confession, he can only confess to what he knows or what he believes will help Misty out. What makes you so sure that he does have direct knowledge? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't..IMO Misty is the one with the direct info and Ron of course, but he ain't talking..

Many of us here have plenty of family members and friends who are LE and even those that don't have a pretty good idea of why LE does investigations and collect evidence...thanks anyway, but I'm really not that dense..:waitasec:

I meant no disrespect, and I certainly apologize if I gave you the impression that I think you are "dense." I was just saying that it doesn't much matter if these people keep lying or if they "lawyer up." LE will be able to put together a reasonable version of what happened and then they will be indicted. Whoever it is. Misty can lay out all the smokescreen she wants. That's what criminals do. That was my whole point. I trust LE to see through that, as apparently they have not believed her sorry self from the get-go.

Regarding Ron, I am just tired of the argument that he "knew" what happened to Haleigh and either covered it up or ignored it because (1) he didn't kill the person, (2) he didn't tell LE about the person (even if that person was supposedly cleared), and/or (3) he married Misty, kept talking to Misty, or sold drugs to Misty. Even if he "knew," he couldn't prove it, and killing someone wouldn't solve anything. Had he killed someone, people would complain about THAT. I have no idea why RC does what he does. And if it turns out he was not involved in Haleigh's murder, I will never spend one more moment speculating on why an immature, impulsive drug user/smalltime dealer does anything. His life is a ruin now, anyway, in large part because of his disastrous choices. I feel no need to pile on.

Right now Joe is "fair game" because his cousins are throwing him under the bus, justified or not. And because LE is on TV talking about his "lawyering up." And because his GRANDMOTHER says he killed Haleigh ( or maybe his cousin did it...she's not sure...)

I considered Cousin Joe as a viable suspect long ago, but recent events have removed him from my list. Nothing lends credence to him being the guy.

Is it possible that LE told Ron to keep it on the hush hush because they had their eyes on Joe and didn't want him to run?

Anythings possible scout, especially it seems in this case. :( But this was way back in the very beginning and I don't believe that was the case myself at all. If you remember those few NG and Greta interviews (can't remember which) Ron and Mistys' body language and lack of information spoke volumes to me.

Great post PM! I just don't get the feeling that Tommy ratted on Jo. I don't think that is the case. I think Tommy told something of importance and that Jo could back up his story and LE went to TN just to corraborate that particular story. The way I look at it, if Misty is already saying Jo did it, and then Tommy supposedly tell LE Jo did it, why would they fly to TN just to stay only one hr and then let Jo go back home? It doesn't make sense to me.
But what does make sense to me is-Tommy told them something about Misty and Ron. Jo backed up his story and LE went for Misty and brought her to the search area..... Now we have a "person of interest" in the case. If they suspected Jo, we would've had a "person of interest" yesterday after there little meeting in TN. But we did not. But today we do. What changed Wednesday? Other than they brought Misty to the search area?

I think LE confronted Misty with the story Tommy and Jo explained to them about her and Ron and the evidence that they have to back those two stories and Misty folded. Now we have a person of interest.

jmo though

I told my DH the same thing. I said "she's ad libbing!"

I thought she was just trying to tell the world she does not condone child killers even if they are her own family members.

I meant no disrespect, and I certainly apologize if I gave you the impression that I think you are "dense." I was just saying that it doesn't much matter if these people keep lying or if they "lawyer up." LE will be able to put together a reasonable version of what happened and then they will be indicted. Whoever it is. Misty can lay out all the smokescreen she wants. That's what criminals do. That was my whole point. I trust LE to see through that, as apparently they have not believed her sorry self from the get-go.

Regarding Ron, I am just tired of the argument that he "knew" what happened to Haleigh and either covered it up or ignored it because (1) he didn't kill the person, (2) he didn't tell LE about the person (even if that person was supposedly cleared), and/or (3) he married Misty, kept talking to Misty, or sold drugs to Misty. Even if he "knew," he couldn't prove it, and killing someone wouldn't solve anything. Had he killed someone, people would complain about THAT. I have no idea why RC does what he does. And if it turns out he was not involved in Haleigh's murder, I will never spend one more moment speculating on why an immature, impulsive drug user/smalltime dealer does anything. His life is a ruin now, anyway, in large part because of his disastrous choices. I feel no need to pile on.

Right now Joe is "fair game" because his cousins are throwing him under the bus, justified or not. And because LE is on TV talking about his "lawyering up." And because his GRANDMOTHER says he killed Haleigh ( or maybe his cousin did it...she's not sure...)
Joe "lawyering up" is a misnomer created by the media. His lawyer clearly stated (and proofed by prior records) that he was already Joe's lawyer. The guy would be a fool not to have representation with these accusations. Would you not have your lawyer represent you? It is no admission of guilt to have a lawyer. It is wise..in these matters.

I hope someone is keeping a good eye on Joe I am concerned he might do something to himself after watching the video of him with his lawyer ....moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back