Was John Involved?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by rashomon, Jun 11, 2006.

1. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

What's your point Sissi?

2. sissi

sissi Former Member

I was commenting on Aussiesheila's position, that Patsy was likely not very careful about who had access to Jonbenet. She was trusting, as was the child's mother in the above comment. Who would expect something to happen at church, or among best friends, or at bible class. Many of us are very cautious, then there are the Patsys.
    My daughter's friend kept the secret for years to herself, why, because she was told it was her fault, a "teasing child", and that she would be scolded for being bad. Maybe this is why Jonbenet didn't feel pretty, children are very literal, she may have been told she did something ugly and was a dirty little girl, by some adult in that group.

3. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

This is true, I am also a molestation victim, and at a family party at my own house, all it took was for my uncle to get me alone for a few minutes. It took me over 10 years to tell my mother, and she still didn't believe me (not my brother attitude). I didn't feel "dirty", I was 13 when it happened, but I knew I wouldn't be believed by my family, I was right about that. It was years before I told anyone.