Washington Fired From Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Masterj, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Masterj

Masterj Active Member

TMZ has confirmed that Isaiah Washington has been fired from the ABC hit "Grey's Anatomy."

Washington's rep Howard Bragman confirmed this evening to TMZ that "Grey's" creator Shonda Rimes called Isaiah today and told him he would not be invited back to the show next season. TV Guide's Michael Ausiello, who first broke the story, reports that the decision was due only in part to Washington's onset troubles and was a result of a "pattern of problematic behavior."

http://video.tmz.com/2007/06/07/washington-fired-from-greys-anatomy/

WOW! I thought that was going to be the case. Doesn't sound like he is going to go down without a fight.

Between this and her movie Knocked Up coming out at #1 it looks like Katherine Hiegl has more bargaining power for her contract negotiations.

2. Loading...

3. NewMom2003

NewMom2003 Former Member

Wow! I didn't expect him to get fired. :eek:

I guess now we know that Christina and Burke won't be getting back together. :p

4. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

I am glad they fired him. I am surprised they did not fire him earlier when he made that rude remark to TR Knight. :furious:

5. Gabby

Gabby The Gabster

If it had only happened once, then I would say forgive him, but since he had to bring it up again...I say he got what he deserved.... good riddance.

6. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

If I were TR Knight I would have decked him!