Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 44s44 seconds ago
Hutcheon now asking about their housekeeper, who Millard says usually comes about twice a day. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 6s6 seconds ago
Millard says he noticed his father's dinner was served on his desk, so the housekeeper was "probably there around 5." #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 6s6 seconds ago
Millard says their housekeeper lives nearby, and tends to come and go when she wants. #Millard

So the housekeeper was in the house, setting out WM's dinner while he lay dead in his bed? I'm guessing the housekeeper will be a witness. IIRC, she is Matt Hagerman's grandmother.

What was Rabbit doing inside the house that long? And why wouldn't DM go inside with her for support? I hope we hear from AM; would love to know what the conversation with DM was about.

He also said that he was on the phone with her for a bit before she left her house. That makes it even harder for her to get to 5 Maple Gate in the time he said it took her...only half an hour?? Also, why would they talk on the phone for a bit and not call 911?? I can understand one person being shocked and confused but 2 of them? Then she was in the house for almost 10 minutes and still didn’t call 911?

So the housekeeper was in the house, setting out WM's dinner while he lay dead in his bed? I'm guessing the housekeeper will be a witness. IIRC, she is Matt Hagerman's grandmother.
Her name is Dina and she is not well so they entered an agreed upon statement on Day 2 regarding her. I can’t find the tweet right now though :(

DM's got a lot of storytelling going on here. He's going to get caught up in it eventually. So AM was not living at Maple Gate but he's still in the picture - interesting that AM was called to come over. Did DM want another witness to what was going on? DM was still dating CN at this point. He didn't call her? Hmmm....

He came in a side door. I wonder why? Why wouldn't he come in the front?

Lies lies and more lies. Can't wait to hear what Rabbit, AM and MM have to say about it all.

Why do you think he took a cab from Oakville to the house on Maplegate? He had a car. Did he not want anyone to see him arriving at Maplegate.? There are things that he does that make no sense at least to us , but in his demented mind there was a reason.
maybe so no blood would be transferred from his clothes to his own car???

Her name is Dina and she is not well so they entered an agreed upon statement on Day 2 regarding her. I can’t find the tweet right now though :(

I wish we knew what was in that statement. I think it will add a bit of clarity to the timeline.

Not directed at you specifically Swedie but I'm wondering how he got the powder on WM's hand. I don't think it's likely but I'm wondering if he somehow held WM's hand to the gun as he pulled the trigger. Or is it simply a matter of rubbing some powder from the pillowcase or DM's own hand (gloved?) onto WM's hand?
Has anyone tried laying in the position WM was found in and experienced how difficult it would be for someone to commit suicide with a gun in their left hand, aiming it at the eye or even head? Very awkward and difficult for sure.

I would only be guessing, and have suggested days ago, that DM would have held the gun just over WM's left hand, aimed it at WM's face and pulled the trigger while WM slept. Yes that would leave GSR on WM's hand and everywhere between his outreached left hand and his face. The position WM was laying in would be a very awkward position for him to hold a gun, let alone pull the trigger on the pistol. He wouldn't have been able to hold the pistol right up to his eye, but would have done with an outstretched arm. If it was suicide, it would have made more sense for WM to hold the gun in his right hand instead of the left one which was restricted from movement by laying on it. Or if he was left handed and preferred to use it to hold the pistol, he could have turned over onto his right side to have full use/movement of his left arm. IMO it's pretty apparent and I'm not expert, WM was murdered. ALL MOO.

What was Rabbit doing inside the house that long? And why wouldn't DM go inside with her for support? I hope we hear from AM; would love to know what the conversation with DM was about.
Rummaging through drawers? Checking out his emails? Snooping around? Yeah 10 minutes is quite a long time to stand over the deceased body of ones ex. :confused:

Thank you. I didn't realize that was the housekeeper. The tweet is below.

0f02d2c9-ff9d-488d-8144-ea60d1142192.jpg

The Crown is now talking about an agreed statement of fact going into the record. Evidence of a woman named Dena Colangelo. She is of ill health, and can't attend the trial. A transcript of her evidence from the preliminary inquiry is going in as evidence -- but they're not reading it in, so I'm not entirely sure what it says yet.
by Adam Carter June 1 at 10:57 AM

Strange he remembered he wanted a sweater(because it was cold"that" day) wonder if he had it on??...as I am sure it was likely colder"that day" as it was now after midnight, sarcastically I think he had time to put it on while in the driveway. With all these strange details it is much harder to believe suicide, also the story he shared about his father asking if he was alright if he dated only a week before. He doesn't at all say he was freaked out while picking up the phone to call mother or text AM.

Strange he remembered he wanted a sweater(because it was cold"that" day) wonder if he had it on??...as I am sure it was likely colder"that day" as it was now after midnight, sarcastically I think he had time to put it on while in the driveway. With all these strange details it is much harder to believe suicide, also the story he shared about his father asking if he was alright if he dated only a week before. He doesn't at all say he was freaked out while picking up the phone to call mother or text AM.

And according to him he went there specifically to check on his father. But instead of immediately supposedly checking on him he fiddled around fetching a sweater and making a snack and “just happened to notice his father still in bed”. His lies are falling apart. I hope as the interview continues the detective asks him about the discrepancies

And according to him he went there specifically to check on his father. But instead of immediately supposedly checking on him he fiddled around fetching a sweater and making a snack and “just happened to notice his father still in bed”. His lies are falling apart. I hope as the interview continues the detective asks him about the discrepancies

I don't think that he told the police he went there to check on his father... The police officers' testimonies all indicate that he said he had last seen his father the previous day. I think in this scenario he is just coming home after work...?
As far as I can tell the story that he went to check on his father because he was concerned that he hadn't heard from him for a while was only what the paramedic testified that he was told.

I don't think that he told the police he went there to check on his father... The police officers' testimonies all indicate that he said he had last seen his father the previous day. I think in this scenario he is just coming home after work...?
As far as I can tell the story that he went to check on his father because he was concerned that he hadn't heard from him for a while was only what the paramedic testified that he was told.

"William Smith, the paramedic who responded to a call for a cardiac arrest, testified that Wayne Millard was cold to the touch when he entered the bedroom on the night of Nov. 29. He said Dellen Millard told him that he “tried to get a hold of his father for a few days, came over to the house, found him dead in the bed and called us.

Wayne Millard had made plans to celebrate girlfriend’s birthday days before his death, trial hears | The Star

The stories change because he's a liar. It's really that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer